ID - DeOrr Kunz Jr, 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #21

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it protocol to name a suspect before an arrest?

I was just picturing a press conference in which it's announced that the suspects JM and DK have been arrested, but it popped into my head that what if they named a 3rd suspect at that time? Do they "round them up" and arrest them all at once, no matter what part they played? And are they typically "outed" before hand, like JM and DK were?

Ok, I know I said I was going back to lurking but I've been thinking and thinking. Speaking of JM... I had a conversation about my various theories w/ my hubby tonight and asked him for his opinions. He put it to me in words I can actually relate to... He said, "do you remember when you told me how excited you were about adding a subwoofer to your car system 11 years ago?" I said, well of course, why? What does that have to do w/ this case?" He said, "well, remember how worried you were about your dad finding out you spent 'that much money' on a car?" "YES, what's your point??" He says, "have you gotten in trouble for it yet??" "No." "Why not??" "I NEVER told him." [emoji15] "EXACTLY!!"

On that note, is it possible JM is silent for a reason?I'm sure we've beaten a dead horse back to life w/ this one, but based on today's earlier discussion, it would certainly "raise an eyebrow..."

Can't get into trouble if you don't talk, in some people's eyes..

Ok, I know I said I was going back to lurking but I've been thinking and thinking. Speaking of JM... I had a conversation about my various theories w/ my hubby tonight and asked him for his opinions. He put it to me in words I can actually relate to... He said, "do you remember when you told me how excited you were about adding a subwoofer to your car system 11 years ago?" I said, well of course, why? What does that have to do w/ this case?" He said, "well, remember how worried you were about your dad finding out you spent 'that much money' on a car?" "YES, what's your point??" He says, "have you gotten in trouble for it yet??" "No." "Why not??" "I NEVER told him." [emoji15] "EXACTLY!!"

On that note, is it possible JM is silent for a reason?I'm sure we've beaten a dead horse back to life w/ this one, but based on today's earlier discussion, it would certainly "raise an eyebrow..."

Maybe my brain is on slow down cuz it's been one of those weeks, but I'm not sure I follow.

I do agree her near silence speaks volumes...jmo but I see it as indicative of fear and guilt.

Can't get into trouble if you keep your mouth shut, right? I sure have a strange way of wording things to make them confusing, don't I??

Maybe my brain is on slow down cuz it's been one of those weeks, but I'm not sure I follow.

I do agree her near silence speaks volumes...jmo but I see it as indicative of fear and guilt.

Ugh, I'm terrible at socializing! But it kinda dawned on me, fear, guilt or otherwise, if I don't say anything, I can't be held to anything... "yet." In a way the "If there is nothing that I know of to prove me guilty, I'm not going to slip up and give them something that will" kind of mentality.

I'm better at lurking. :wave:

Ugh, I'm terrible at socializing! But it kinda dawned on me, fear, guilt or otherwise, if I don't say anything, I can't be held to anything... "yet." In a way the "If there is nothing that I know of to prove me guilty, I'm not going to slip up and give them something that will" kind of mentality.

Actually, if that is her strategy, she's pretty clever. If you committed a crime...it's the wisest path.
I get it!

Actually, I like how you explain things. You often use analogies and generally that works well with my thought processing. Plus, we both have dog kids so maybe that just works.

Actually, if that is her strategy, she's pretty clever. If you committed a crime...it's the wisest path.
I get it!

Actually, I like how you explain things. You often use analogies and generally that works well with my thought processing. Plus, we both have dog kids so maybe that just works.

Yeah, she should have kept her mouth shut in the police interviews too, because then no one would know she was a liar.

I get it!

Yeah, she should have kept her mouth shut in the police interviews too, because then no one would know she was a liar.

Thanks Persimmon! [emoji4] I'm pretty nostalgic, so most of my analogies mean more to me than most, especially since they have to do w/ cars and dogs but that is all I've got to go on in terms of relating. LOL.

But Rayemonde raises a very very good point. On camera silence is one thing; speaking behind close doors is something entirely different... [emoji53]

:thinking: :banghead:

Thanks Persimmon! [emoji4] I'm pretty nostalgic, so most of my analogies mean more to me than most, especially since they have to do w/ cars and dogs but that is all I've got to go on in terms of relating. LOL.

But Rayemonde raises a very very good point. On camera silence is one thing; speaking behind close doors is something entirely different... [emoji53]

:thinking: :banghead:

Yes, she's likely done herself in there IF they can collect the necessary evidence. But by seemingly cooperating in the beginning she may have won. Let's hope there is evidence unknown that might undo her.

I've got dogs and characters...so I relate.

I checked the media thread but I don't ses the reenactment. Is it actually available to view? I have viewed the news segment where first PI discusses the reenactment but I feel I'm missing something?

That video makes me angry! JM needs to speak up for her child!

Video dated Sep 11, 2015 about two weeks before PI Vilt quits because the parents' can't keep their story straight.

We waited two months to hear something from Deorr's parents. And then we got this video. I was so confused at Jessica for not speaking out for her son. Girl, your baby is missing. Say something!!

I checked the media thread but I don't ses the reenactment. Is it actually available to view? I have viewed the news segment where first PI discusses the reenactment but I feel I'm missing something?

No, that's it. Vilt said the parents were angry the press turned up, so IMO they refused to let the press film it and were avoiding the cameras.

Did they really have GGP go into his trailer during the reenactment? That never made any sense to me, if so. Did GGP step away from the toddler and go inside his trailer? I don't understand why they would include that in the so called reenactment if it never happened.

I'm better at lurking. :wave:

What do you mean? I enjoy reading your posts, and you could have a point about why some people just keep their mouth shut. And no, you are not permitted to go back to lurking ;) :stay:

Did they really have GGP go into his trailer during the reenactment? That never made any sense to me, if so. Did GGP step away from the toddler and go inside his trailer? I don't understand why they would include that in the so called reenactment if it never happened.

I guess maybe because that was the only way Vilt could make his abduction theory work?

I guess maybe because that was the only way Vilt could make his abduction theory work?

Wasn't it supposedly to show how easy it would have been for the kid to disappear if GGP had gone in his trailer, even for a "second"? Actually, now that I'm thinking . . . I don't believe it was clear to VILT what everyone was doing when Deorr was said to disappear.

As for Jessica's silence, her "fiance" would appear to be rather controlling . . . maybe with substances that are keeping her compliant . . . she doesn't want them to disappear, too.

Jessica says people are saying things about how she loved her son and how she treated him. Why would anyone be saying things about how she treated lil man? :thinking:

It's all about her . . not how Deorr might have been scared and cold in the woods, and if abducted . . terrified, missing his mommy, etc., etc.

They edited the worst bit out of that interview clip I posted above... The bit where she says that social media has been the worst thing. I will find the unedited version for those who haven't seen it.

JMO but I personally never saw J as a scared, intimidated woman as some did from her silent interview. I thought she looked angry. All just moo but I felt like she didn't want to do the interview but the family had talked her into it, but she wasn't happy about it. And just moo, but I though she probably stayed silent because she didn't want people to reverse or analyse her speech, as Vernal said people have been doing in that video clip I posted above.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member