ID - DeOrr Kunz Jr, 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Posting this - before reading page 3 and 80 posts! :D

Wasn't there a poster here (sorry - my apologies - don't remember "who"/getting oldztimers!), but they posted a video of the road - which road - don't recall - but wasn't there a black truck on the side of the road and someone there? Or am I NOT remembering correctly?!! :thinking:
Didn't the Sheriff or was it Kline that said they had video??

Anyone remember this? It was at the beginning of this case - and we're already on thread #21, so don't know "which" thread to look at and find that...

Are you thinking of the webcam on the highway maybe? Someone posted a bunch of photos from that, but I think they may have been subsequently removed... I'm not sure.

Wasn't there a poster here (sorry - my apologies - don't remember "who"/getting oldztimers!), but they posted a video of the road - which road - don't recall - but wasn't there a black truck on the side of the road and someone there? Or am I NOT remembering correctly?!! :thinking:

Anyone remember this? It was at the beginning of this case - and we're already on thread #21, so don't know "which" thread to look at and find that...

Was it a personal video...or something found online?

OT but I grew up south of you off of 49. Beautiful country out there.

Other than VDK's nervous chatter, and JM's silence, both of which are completely understandable in the situation, nothing stood out to me in the first interview. In the second interview, JM looks deflated and in deep grief. VDK always seems on the verge of breaking down into a puddle of tears.

I must not be such a good behavior analyst, nothing they have done in these interviews sends up red flags.

I am not so sure that LE and the PIs aren't just frustrated that they can not find a lost baby and are now taking jabs at the parents hoping to shake something out of them. Maybe there is nothing to shake.

IR says the baby was at the campsite after the trip to Leadore. Klein doesn't believe him but Klein has never spoken to him. IR, JM, VDK and GGP put the baby at the campsite after about 1:10pm, only Klein is backing up to 8:00am for his timeline.

SB thinks they are being less that truthful. Klein thinks they are flat out lying and that he knows the how but not the why. I think no one knows anything and maybe, just maybe, the child wandered into the wild and died in the woods.

Other than VDK's nervous chatter, and JM's silence, both of which are completely understandable in the situation, nothing stood out to me in the first interview. In the second interview, JM looks deflated and in deep grief. VDK always seems on the verge of breaking down into a puddle of tears.

I must not be such a good behavior analyst, nothing they have done in these interviews sends up red flags.

I am not so sure that LE and the PIs aren't just frustrated that they can not find a lost baby and are now taking jabs at the parents hoping to shake something out of them. Maybe there is nothing to shake.

IR says the baby was at the campsite after the trip to Leadore. Klein doesn't believe him but Klein has never spoken to him. IR, JM, VDK and GGP put the baby at the campsite after about 1:10pm, only Klein is backing up to 8:00am for his timeline.

SB thinks they are being less that truthful. Klein thinks they are flat out lying and that he knows the how but not the why. I think no one knows anything and maybe, just maybe, the child wandered into the wild and died in the woods.

Anything is possible but remember he's wearing oversized shoes. It seems at the very least a toddler waddling along in big shoes would leave some marks...but nothing. Also, i made the mistake the other day of saying IR saw him after the store trip but he never indicated that. Idk but tgese well equipped and trained S&R teams have said they see no sign whatsoever.

This is my first post but little Deorr has captured a piece of my heart since the beginning as I am sure he has most of you. I've been following this thread since the beginning but there was about a month that I missed when things were a little slow with information. I have always had a few questions and forgive me of they were addressed during the time I missed.

In my opinion Jessica seems to have two very different sides. Even in photos I can see them. I know many have said that maybe drugs were involved but is it possible she has some type of untreated mental illness? (Bipolar, Postpartum, etc). She's right about the age for Bipolar to start showing signs. I'm not making excuses I just wanted to see if that's ever been discussed. On this interview I always get a small chuckle out of Nate in the first 5 seconds. He seems so irritated with DK and his BS for not know what day it is.

Also are there any photos that have been released of little Deorr and DK interacting? Someone mentioned the flyer with that giant photo of DK as the focal point. Having a parent on a flyer doesn't put up red flags for me if it's a photo with the child but it really bothers me that it's just a photo of DK. Almost like they had to use it because they don't have any with him loving on Deorr.

Next. There's a photo of Deorr with a button up long sleeve flannel shirt and an apple slice in his right hand. It almost appears to be hiding a broken arm. Maybe he's not but that picture always sticks in my mind. It could very well be an unbuttoned sleeve but I was wondering if anyone else noticed?

On the grandfather topic. Has it been confirmed he has early dementia? My grandmother has dementia and even in the early undiagnosed stage she was heavily influenced by others opinions. Especially my grandfather that she lives with. It was a big sign to us because she was always very opinionated especially towards my grandfather about politics;)

I have watched the interview many times. It was kind that the father went on and on about the excellence of the search and rescue - especially the helicopter search. However I wish that he had gone on and on about how wonderful Deorr was. His body language showed him open whereas hers is definitely closed.

Most interviews I have viewed where parents have missing children they are so distraught that they have to collect themselves before they can even speak. That is certainly not the case here. I was surprised that this interview took place so soon - the Monday after the previous Friday's disappearance. The show of tears at the end of the interview seemed less than genuine.

Myself, I know that I could not be touching my baby's blanket without sobbing. I just couldn't. I would likely go on and on about how the scent of him was still on the blanket. I know I wouldn't have been checking my phone during the interview. I would probably be inconsolable. That would be natural.

The interview seemed more of a job interview for search and rescue than a missing little boy's interview. This is just my opinion. This was my first gut feeling watching it and it just grows stronger each time I watch this.

[video=youtube;mwM1oG3z358]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwM1oG3z358"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwM1oG3z358[/video]

I imagine mom is angry. If she left her baby with grandpa and he disappeared. I would be pissed, sad, scared. I just can't wrap my head around these parents hurting their baby.I guess because I have 4 of my own and could never hurt any of them. I just pray he's somewhere safe and healthy instead of the other. 😞

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

:welcome: :welcome:

I haven't seen any indication that jm might have a mental illness...

I too have been struck by the lack of pictures of DeOrr with his father... Plenty of pictures of he and his mother having fun and smiling together, but not the father. Not that I've seen, anyway.

I'm not sure what picture you mean of little DeOrr, but I will see if I can find it. I do recall one where his hand is strapped up as though he has injured it, but I don't think that's the one you mean.

The sheriff said ggp has some memory issues but hasn't specified what they are caused by.

I remember photos taken and posted of a road and a black vehicle....Gosh, that was SO long ago.....Wonder where they are??

I remember photos taken and posted of a road and a black vehicle....Gosh, that was SO long ago.....Wonder where they are??

I see a what lools like a black truck in the photos linked to. There are two still frames with the truck. But I take it you recall something else.

:welcome: :welcome:

I too have been struck by the lack of pictures of DeOrr with his father... Plenty of pictures of he and his mother having fun and smiling together, but not the father. Not that I've seen, anyway.

I'm not sure what picture you mean of little DeOrr, but I will see if I can find it. I do recall one where his hand is strapped up as though he has injured it, but I don't think that's the one you mean.

The sheriff said ggp has some memory issues but hasn't specified what they are caused by.

There are two I saw yesterday with VDK funnily enough (from a FB page linked in error). One uncropped I've seen before that is cropped to show just Deorr and the other one I hadn't seen before.

I think most/all pics released have been selfie phone pics by JM as most mothers of her generation these days do and I don't think VDK comes across as the selfie phone picture type.

Saying that....this is coming from somebody that has never taken a selfie so what do I know!

Those traffic cam photos are no longer available in the "dropbox". I checked last week.

This is my first post but little Deorr has captured a piece of my heart since the beginning as I am sure he has most of you. I've been following this thread since the beginning but there was about a month that I missed when things were a little slow with information. I have always had a few questions and forgive me of they were addressed during the time I missed.

In my opinion Jessica seems to have two very different sides. Even in photos I can see them. I know many have said that maybe drugs were involved but is it possible she has some type of untreated mental illness? (Bipolar, Postpartum, etc). She's right about the age for Bipolar to start showing signs. I'm not making excuses I just wanted to see if that's ever been discussed. On this interview I always get a small chuckle out of Nate in the first 5 seconds. He seems so irritated with DK and his BS for not know what day it is.

Also are there any photos that have been released of little Deorr and DK interacting? Someone mentioned the flyer with that giant photo of DK as the focal point. Having a parent on a flyer doesn't put up red flags for me if it's a photo with the child but it really bothers me that it's just a photo of DK. Almost like they had to use it because they don't have any with him loving on Deorr.

Next. There's a photo of Deorr with a button up long sleeve flannel shirt and an apple slice in his right hand. It almost appears to be hiding a broken arm. Maybe he's not but that picture always sticks in my mind. It could very well be an unbuttoned sleeve but I was wondering if anyone else noticed?

On the grandfather topic. Has it been confirmed he has early dementia? My grandmother has dementia and even in the early undiagnosed stage she was heavily influenced by others opinions. Especially my grandfather that she lives with. It was a big sign to us because she was always very opinionated especially towards my grandfather about politics;)

In most of the photos I've seen of father and son... little DeOrr looks less than happy. Just a coincidence, I guess.

I saw a few pics of DeOrr and his father together, but they were removed from Facebook the day after the news broke.

Why would she leave Deorr with grandpa and a "stranger" to begin with? Didn't Jessica's own mother say she asked Jessica and DK to go camping early to watch her grandfather?

Are you thinking of the webcam on the highway maybe? Someone posted a bunch of photos from that, but I think they may have been subsequently removed... I'm not sure.

Not sure if it was a "webcam", but might have been! Oh, didn't know they were removed... oh well!

Was it a personal video...or something found online?

OT but I grew up south of you off of 49. Beautiful country out there.

No, not a personal video - but like desert-blue said above - it was a camera/video on the road - don't even know "where" they found it!

Yes - beautiful country up here! Moved from the Bay Area back in 1997 - LOVE :luv: it up here!! :)

I'm pretty sure that was the traffic cam video.

Yes! Thank you - couldn't think of that word! - should have read a bit further... :tyou:

and edited to add: THANKS a bunch desert-blue for posting the links to the traffic cam stills!! I knew I was going crazy! :blushing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sodapop99