ID - DeOrr Kunz Jr, 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Coming out of lurkdom to post this. Tonight on the local Idaho PBS station 4.1, they are airing the weekly "Outdoor Idaho" show:

Sunday, Feb 28, 2016 - 7:00 PM "Search and Rescue" An OUTDOOR IDAHO team follows members of Idaho Mountain Search and Rescue through the seasons as members train and conduct searches in Idaho's wild terrain.

For those of you not local, you can watch the full episode online here: http://idahoptv.org/outdoors/shows/searchandrescue/. I will definitely be watching it tonight! I am sure this would be of much interest to all who follow DeOrr's story.

I went back and read Klein's statement and he said regarding the 911 calls. He said there were three, first Vernal, second, Jessica, third GGP. I don't see how that is possible. 2:22, 2:26, 2:28.

I just realized that Klein said the timeline opened up from 8 am to 2:26. Why not 2:28? Why those times anyway? Why not after SAR arrived?

Probably an unimportant oversight, but it would be nice for ONE freaking statement to lineup for once. :(

ON SM, I see posters trying to draw out the parents to divulge where Deorr is hidden. To give him that final dignity--a proper burial.

That would be nice, but IMO people who do away with their kids probably don't have the most evolved consciences. JM and DK seem to be using their mental resources to try to save their own skin.

The only way I see them directing LE to their son's body is when a plea might be offered.

But have fun sledding! Gee, I sure bet your son would've loved such childhood fun!

Sorry, just feeling so angry and sad. :mad:

I wonder if either parent was 'wet' when SAR arrived? If my baby was missing, I would sure as heck have jumped into that reservoir to look for him.

I wonder if either parent was 'wet' when SAR arrived? If my baby was missing, I would sure as heck have jumped into that reservoir to look for him.

or at LEAST waded around in the creek!

Good points about the general condition of the parents when le arrived !!

And since they supposedly searched for a bit on their own--then some more before le arrived; what did they look like ?
Wet at all ? Muddy ? Scratched from briars/brush ?
Hot and/or sweaty ?
Did they seem out of breath or panicking ?

Since we have an idea where this case is heading, I'm guessing none of the above. :(

I've been sitting back and just reading this thread...waiting for something or someone to break. It's bothersome that one or both may be offered a 'deal' if they tell where he is. But that's better than the little guy being left out in the open, like so much trash. Sorry to type that.
MOO

The parents know what happened to Deorr. No matter how they spin it, everyone knows they know what happened to their child.

Excellent point and I'm sure your suggestion is accurate--likely bone dry and posting or commenting on FB during the interim. I imagine them like children springing into action when they heard (mom and dad) LE arriving.

Excellent point and I'm sure your suggestion is accurate--likely bone dry and posting or commenting on FB during the interim. I imagine them like children springing into action when they heard (mom and dad) LE arriving.

I hope LE (FBI) did a very detailed technical investigation of their phone calls and messaging during that day. I understand it's amazing what can be recovered even when the user thinks they've deleted it. Plus tracking movement by the 'pings' of course.

I hope LE (FBI) did a very detailed technical investigation of their phone calls and messaging during that day. I understand it's amazing what can be recovered even when the user thinks they've deleted it. Plus tracking movement by the 'pings' of course.

Agreed and I believe LE/FBI duplicated the phones completely and thoroughly analyzed all data. Delete is meaningless in terms of cyber forensics...and of phone carriers. I think it will come into play at some point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper