ID - DeOrr Kunz Jr, 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could the equipment be the 4 wheelers they were driving around during the search? I still think it's possible they relocated the body on Saturday or Sunday. Klein says the cadaver dogs hit during the initial two weeks.

https://www.facebook.com/KleinInvestigations/posts/964132830335968
Klein Investigations and Consulting

This evening Attorney Allen Browning again has made what we consider another false statement to the public and the media. Mr. Browning has made this statement ...........

(3) If our client wishes to fire us we would fully understand that. However, it should be known, that two other persons with direct interest have offered to retain our firm for stage four of this case. Meaning simply we are not going any place.
We thank the public for this wonderful comments and emails today.

Snipped for space

This made me giggle. I don't love Klein, but I love dirty defense attorneys even less.

Could the equipment be the 4 wheelers they were driving around during the search? I still think it's possible they relocated the body on Saturday or Sunday. Klein says the cadaver dogs hit during the initial two weeks.

I understood it to mean that Klein meant the initial two weeks of HIS investigation, which began in November. He could not, nor would not, comment on what happened during the first two weeks of the initial investigation as it was not under his control at that time.

That's an interesting thought. Since they were forced to move out from the initial search area, they likely would have taken at least some of their camping equipment with them, right? It's been so long, I can't remember, but were cadaver dogs brought in the first day or later on in the search?

I've been thinking (uh oh, I'm at it, again!)...Klein was saying that NONE of the 3 peoples' stories match from 8am until 2:26pm (the time the initial 911 call was made). Makes ya wonder, doesn't it, about everyone's involvement? No stories match for a SIX HOUR time span and then, suddenly, THREE 911 calls made by (we think) three different people around the same timeframe. Sounds like they were ALL involved in a cover up...

I've been thinking (uh oh, I'm at it, again!)...Klein was saying that NONE of the 3 peoples' stories match from 8am until 2:26pm (the time the initial 911 call was made). Makes ya wonder, doesn't it, about everyone's involvement? No stories match for a SIX HOUR time span and then, suddenly, THREE 911 calls made by (we think) three different people around the same timeframe. Sounds like they were ALL involved in a cover up...

Maybe GGP reported an "accident" in his 911 call?

I understood it to mean that Klein meant the initial two weeks of HIS investigation, which began in November. He could not, nor would not, comment on what happened during the first two weeks of the initial investigation as it was not under his control at that time.

This is what he said:

"Today we’re going to announce that there was a cadaver dog interaction with certain equipment at the site and that cadaver dog did hit positive. I can’t go any further than that other than we do have a dog that did hit in the initial two weeks of the primary investigation."

Not sure if that means HIS investigation or the investigation in general. I assumed the latter, but you're right that Klein wasn't involved then, so I don't know... regardless, the hit still could have been on a 4-wheeler, I think.

Jessica has deleted her Facebook accounts now.
I wonder if she's lawyered up? Any sensible attorney's first thought would be to get her and her loud mouth off of fb. Frankly, I'd be surprised if she had the common sense to make that decision herself.

I still think it's possible they relocated the body on Saturday or Sunday. Klein says the cadaver dogs hit during the initial two weeks.

RSBM - would that have been possible? Here in the uk usually in a case like this a family liaison officer would be assigned and the parents probably wouldn't be alone very much. Is this not the norm there? Apologies for my ignorance, I'm quite new to this, would they not have been under close scrutiny from the moment LEO arrived?

RSBM - would that have been possible? Here in the uk usually in a case like this a family liaison officer would be assigned and the parents probably wouldn't be alone very much. Is this not the norm there? Apologies for my ignorance, I'm quite new to this, would they not have been under close scrutiny from the moment LEO arrived?

No, we have no such equivalent here.

Thanks persimmon, it can be a bit confusing with the differences at times. So if family members are discouraged from joining organised searches they potentially had plenty of time to do pretty much whatever was needed?

Thanks persimmon, it can be a bit confusing with the differences at times. So if family members are discouraged from joining organised searches they potentially had plenty of time to do pretty much whatever was needed?

Well, LE generally works from the inside out...so initially the family or whoever was present at the time is the primary suspect. LE works to rule them out as quickly as possible or if they feel their guilty they work on developing a case against them. So, theorectically, yes they are free to do as they please but practically, somebody may be keeping an eye on them. If that makes sense.

By keeping an eye, I mean watching from a distance. In instances where an abduction has avtually taken place, there are organizations that will assist the family and be with them acting as a liason of sorts or a spokesperson because the family is under such strain. But not like your post suggest the role of liason is assigned...at least if I understand it correctly.

I apogise if this has been posted, I can't get previous pages of this thread to load, just the first and last pages, I think it's my phone. I could fire up the PC but it's 1:20am here in England http://www.eastidahonews.com/2016/03/kunz-investigator-jessica-mitchell-knows-where-deorrs-body-is/
HOLY MOLY. I've been off the site mostly lately, taking a break and checking in every now and then to scan for news. The fact that JM has broken down is huge!!! So many huge things!! This had all better be true. Tbh, I was feeling like this case was going to go cold. I'd held out hope that she would crack (I always felt she was more likely to and that VDK was the more guilty and the much more stupid of the two, but who knows), but it was fading. Justice. I smell justice. And I want it!!

Just what some of us here including myself have believed, the cadaver dogs did hit on something, though I am not surprised I am relieved to hear there is at least that.

http://www.eastidahonews.com/2016/03/kunz-investigator-jessica-mitchell-knows-where-deorrs-body-is/
Today we’re going to announce that there was a cadaver dog interaction with certain equipment at the site and that cadaver dog did hit positive. I can’t go any further than that other than we do have a dog that did hit in the initial two weeks of the primary investigation.

I wonder if she's lawyered up? Any sensible attorney's first thought would be to get her and her loud mouth off of fb. Frankly, I'd be surprised if she had the common sense to make that decision herself.
If you tell a lie often enough, you start to believe it. Said only by me as far as I know. IMO

Oh yes, I remember Mr. Oakes from International Search and Rescue. He was the one who wanted to bring cadaver dogs and the parents didn't want that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fake_facer_addict