ID - DeOrr Kunz Jr, 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is not what he was hired to do. He set the price and they paid. He was obligated to abide by the terms of the contract. I wouldn't hire him to find my dog.

I'm still waiting to see what terms of the contract were violated. Where are they outlined? Klein's been publishing pics and so far I don't see any violations.

Klein & Trump could skip down the street naked & holding hands for all I care, as long as it kept people asking "oh hey, what ever happened to that little boy?".

And I hear that Trump is adequately equipped to do so. :drumroll:

Ok, everyone put their sleuth hats on (tin foil are allowed too).

I think the majority of people are thinking accidental death is most likely, as opposed to premeditated murder.

What we have to figure out is, WHO benefits most from a cover up? Who had/has the most to lose?

Theory 1, VDK could lose his commercial driving license and therefore his employment. I'm not sure, but he's not still doing that job anyway, is he? So that doesn't make sense, why would he cover up the death of his son just to save a job he doesn't keep anyway?

Theory 2 I've seen, JM is scared she'll lose her other two kids if she's responsible for the death. I don't buy this for a couple of reasons, first of which is that she really didn't seem to care much about having those kids in her life anyway. She voluntarily gave them up to their father, and she didn't see them very often anyway. Second, if it was really an accidental death, she wouldn't lose visitation rights with the other kids anyway. Lots of parents have accidentally caused the death of a child and don't lose their other children.

I blindly accepted from the beginning that Great Grandpa was elderly, oxygen dependent, and unable to even care for himself without daily assistance, because it was reported in the beginning that JM was his "caregiver".

Looking back, there are reasons to doubt this. He's definitely elderly and oxygen dependent, but he's on a low enough oxygen supplement that he can use the small portable tanks. This means he's probably on 3 liters or less, because once you get above that those tanks empty fast. He probably has a concentrator at home, but he would have needed portable tanks for camping and fishing, because there was no electricity at that campground. Do campers like his have generators that could support the electricity draw of an oxygen concentrator all day?

Plus, he was able minded enough to drive himself and Isaac there in his Suburban, pulling the camper, on mountain roads, at least partially after sunset if they did arrive Thursday night. Now, a man with memory issues could still be capable of this, but it's still something to consider.

LE didn't name him for weeks after the investigation started, and they immediately said he had health issues and essentially implied he couldn't have had anything to do with the disappearance due to these issues.

Yet, we're supposed to believe VDK and JM thought him capable enough to supervise D only a few yards away from a steep embankment that had a creek at the bottom. Would they have really left a 2 year old who was a "mover and a go-er" in the words of his father in the care of a man who was so unhealthy he couldn't possibly have anything to do with the disappearance?

I'm wondering if Great Grandpa is the one being protected here, by both family and LE. But if he is, WHY? What consequence could there be to him that would make covering up the death of a little boy worth it? Does he have money?

I think if we can figure out who benefits the most from covering up the accidental death, we can figure out what really happened.

I'm still waiting to see what terms of the contract were violated. Where are they outlined? Klein's been publishing pics and so far I don't see any violations.

Klein has been asked to post a blank/boilerplate contract so that we can see exactly what DDK signed, thus far he has not posted it.

I have never hired a PI and hopefully I never will have a reason to. But I have a hard time believing that any contract with a PI would include conditions that allow the PI to disclose his findings to whoever he pleases (except for LE in certain circumstances of course). I mean, usually PI's are hired to uncover sensitive information...who would ever hire one if the contract gives the right for the PI to then blab their findings everywhere lol!

When I read that JM's ex said he was 100% behind Klein I was taken aback. This is a person who was married to her, had two children with her. He has known her intimately.

That strikes me as deeply sad. I can't imagine what it's been like for him and their kids over the last months. I hope they can find closure and healing as time goes on. DeOrr is the victim here, but his brother and sister have also been deeply hurt as has his stepdad. Each life touches so many others, even the littlest of lives.

Klein has confirmed that he did record his interview with Jessica Mitchell.

A visitor posted on his business page asking, "Did you record your interview with Jessica Mitchell? If not, why?"

His answer was, "We did."

I think the majority of people are thinking accidental death is most likely, as opposed to premeditated murder.

What we have to figure out is, WHO benefits most from a cover up? Who had/has the most to lose?

Theory 1, VDK could lose his commercial driving license and therefore his employment. I'm not sure, but he's not still doing that job anyway, is he? So that doesn't make sense, why would he cover up the death of his son just to save a job he doesn't keep anyway?

Theory 2 I've seen, JM is scared she'll lose her other two kids if she's responsible for the death. I don't buy this for a couple of reasons, first of which is that she really didn't seem to care much about having those kids in her life anyway. She voluntarily gave them up to their father, and she didn't see them very often anyway. Second, if it was really an accidental death, she wouldn't lose visitation rights with the other kids anyway. Lots of parents have accidentally caused the death of a child and don't lose their other children.

I blindly accepted from the beginning that Great Grandpa was elderly, oxygen dependent, and unable to even care for himself without daily assistance, because it was reported in the beginning that JM was his "caregiver".

Looking back, there are reasons to doubt this. He's definitely elderly and oxygen dependent, but he's on a low enough oxygen supplement that he can use the small portable tanks. This means he's probably on 3 liters or less, because once you get above that those tanks empty fast. He probably has a concentrator at home, but he would have needed portable tanks for camping and fishing, because there was no electricity at that campground. Do campers like his have generators that could support the electricity draw of an oxygen concentrator all day?

Plus, he was able minded enough to drive himself and Isaac there in his Suburban, pulling the camper, on mountain roads, at least partially after sunset if they did arrive Thursday night. Now, a man with memory issues could still be capable of this, but it's still something to consider.

LE didn't name him for weeks after the investigation started, and they immediately said he had health issues and essentially implied he couldn't have had anything to do with the disappearance due to these issues.

Yet, we're supposed to believe VDK and JM thought him capable enough to supervise D only a few yards away from a steep embankment that had a creek at the bottom. Would they have really left a 2 year old who was a "mover and a go-er" in the words of his father in the care of a man who was so unhealthy he couldn't possibly have anything to do with the disappearance?

I'm wondering if Great Grandpa is the one being protected here, by both family and LE. But if he is, WHY? What consequence could there be to him that would make covering up the death of a little boy worth it? Does he have money?

I think if we can figure out who benefits the most from covering up the accidental death, we can figure out what really happened.

1. I don't know about VDK current employment, but well paying employment opportunities are really rare in Idaho, particularly if you are not formally educated.
2. JM really doesn't seem to give a crap about much, not even her other two kids.
3. There are portable o2 concentraters. There are also generators that run on gas that could power things. They are loud as heck, imagine lawn mower loud. There are some that are more quiet, but they are also more expensive.

What do we know about Robert Walton? He's a POI, but we can't sleuth him. That puts us up a bit of a creek. What would VDK gain from protecting him?

Klein has been asked to post a blank/boilerplate contract so that we can see exactly what DDK signed, thus far he has not posted it.

I have never hired a PI and hopefully I never will have a reason to. But I have a hard time believing that any contract with a PI would include conditions that allow the PI to disclose his findings to whoever he pleases (except for LE in certain circumstances of course). I mean, usually PI's are hired to uncover sensitive information...who would ever hire one if the contract gives the right for the PI to then blab their findings everywhere lol!

In my opinion, a blank/boilerplate contract would not include exactly what the Kunz contract included. It would be a general form/template not an explicit contract.

attachment.php

Attachments

• 12814656_965384776877440_5033699056915077520_n.jpg
    12814656_965384776877440_5033699056915077520_n.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 251
That strikes me as deeply sad. I can't imagine what it's been like for him and their kids over the last months. I hope they can find closure and healing as time goes on. DeOrr is the victim here, but his brother and sister have also been deeply hurt as has his stepdad. Each life touches so many others, even the littlest of lives.

It is incredibly sad. He seemed to be getting his life together making a safe and stable home for his children. His wife left their marriage, pregnant by another man.

Which is one reason I think JM is lying. Karma's a *****.

Klein has confirmed that he did record his interview with Jessica Mitchell.

A visitor posted on his business page asking, "Did you record your interview with Jessica Mitchell? If not, why?"

His answer was, "We did."

Good. Then she can't wiggle out of what she said. And if it comes to it, hopefully the jury can hear it for themselves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wish this didn't have to sound so much like a football game and Deorr Jr. is the prize. Commenting that #teamklein has gone viral. I'm sorry but that makes me nauseous. Maybe he should post a picture of Deorr Jr. from time to time to remind his following and himself that it's not about sides it's about Deorr Jr. I'm starting to get a creepy Websluthing vibe from everyone involved in this case. Like they read things here and defend them online. I was really supportive of him until this very public pissing match started between him and Browning. If Klein wants to "keep his eye on the ball" then he should have just mentioned Deorr Jr. in that post and not gotten caught up in the media. Hopefully he can redeem himself by following though.

I believe that Klein was just doing the job he was hired to do, to find the truth about what happened to Deorr. If there's any pissing match going on I doubt there'd be one if Browning hadn't started it... Or more aptly put, his client and the Kunz family, et al , as they're the one's who completely deny and continue to refuse to hear any truthful information, concerning little Deorr and the people that caused him to go missing. JMO

When I read that JM's ex said he was 100% behind Klein I was taken aback. This is a person who was married to her, had two children with her. He has known her intimately.
Hi, I see your point of view. Devil's advocate here though, ex's also have alot of bitter baggage in the trunk so I would take his declaration with a bag of salt iykwim?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I really have the feeling that he is a good man and will help these kiddos get past this horrible thing. One great parent can do it. IMO, it's a gift that JM doesn't have custody and that she hasn't cared enough to be involved, if that is true. Those kids are loved and cared for. They have a great daddy. I think he wrote from the heart when he said he wishes he'd had custody of DeOrr. Me, too! DeOrr deserved the same.

MzOpinion - you took the thoughts right out of my head tonight.

Not to mention that they were at a very high altitude, where breathing gets a bit harder for us old folks. :)

Of course, the one theory that explains a cover up of an accidental death and who benefits, is the one called fear of prison, for extreme negligence and wanton disregard for the safety of their child.

Great question. Nice breakdown. Couldn't Vernal and Jessica also be fearful of families reaction? DeOrr SR was very attached to DeOrr for one thing. So I still say they were partying with something like meth or coke and they knew that their drug fueled accident was going to get them into major doodoo legally and family wise.
(I know alot of you hate the drug theory deed... Even if Deorr did wander off I still think I was on account of drugs. Just me. Seen it too much.

A letter is not a contract. A letter about a contract is not a contract.

1. I don't know about VDK current employment, but well paying employment opportunities are really rare in Idaho, particularly if you are not formally educated.
2. JM really doesn't seem to give a crap about much, not even her other two kids.
3. There are portable o2 concentraters. There are also generators that run on gas that could power things. They are loud as heck, imagine lawn mower loud. There are some that are more quiet, but they are also more expensive.

What do we know about Robert Walton? He's a POI, but we can't sleuth him. That puts us up a bit of a creek. What would VDK gain from protecting him?
Hi, I'm confused, I thought we can sleuth a POI?

Hi, I see your point of view. Devil's advocate here though, ex's also have alot of bitter baggage in the trunk so I would take his declaration with a bag of salt iykwim?

He has been publicly supportive or at least neutral until last night. He has not been vocal. He was there the first day helping search as seen on on the news. He has kept his head down protecting his kids. Sure, he might have reason to be bitter, but he has not played that role at all. He embraced his children's brother. Maybe he's just tired of hiding that he believes LE, the FBI and Klein that his ex wife and her boyfriend/fiancé/ex/whatever he is at the moment have covered up DeOrr's death. That is not being bitter. That is REASONABLE.

In my opinion, a blank/boilerplate contract would not include exactly what the Kunz contract included. It would be a general form/template not an explicit contract.

attachment.php
See these would impress me more if they were signed by the client, therefore showing that the buyer had full knowledge that Klein would be behaving in said manner. But their signed by Klein. Big whoopty do. He could have a drawer full of those disclaimers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member