ID - DeOrr Kunz Jr, 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #24

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if Klein has gone to LE before any media announcements, to basically run what he'd like to say by them. They either give him the green light or red light...or allow him to speak of some things and not others....??

In the interview; Klein seems like he was chastised by LE. So if he cares about finding kids and moving on to the next as he states. Then maybe he should back off from releasing information to the media.

See Klein's update on his Facebook page;) New client, new rules?

I'm not sure, but didn't Leanne Harris (in the Cooper Harris case) do administrative work? If JM is a CNA, she was providing direct care to possibly frail and vulnerable clients. That's a big difference. IMO, the clients' rights to health and safety override JM's rights.

I had no idea Idaho Falls and Montpelier were so small. Especially Montpelier. I'll bet everyone knows everyone there.

Yep and then went and answered more questions for the media. Make me doubt his integrity even more.

Those questions were sent to him/them last night, though. I see why some wouldn't like him and his ways, but at the end of the day the case isn't fading into the background like many do.

I had no idea Idaho Falls and Montpelier were so small. Especially Montpelier. I'll bet everyone knows everyone there.

Small in population versus size sure. Amazes me that Bonneville County is 2 1/2 times the size of my own here in England but only 1/10th the population. I can hear how quiet it is from here!

Those questions were sent to him/them last night, though. I see why some wouldn't like him and his ways, but at the end of the day the case isn't fading into the background like many do.

Small in population versus size sure. Amazes me that Bonneville County is 2 1/2 times the size of my own here in England but only 1/10th the population. I can hear how quiet it is from here!

Agree. It's always quiet until a loved one gets snatched and murdered from the supposedly quiet area.

You never know.

Agree. It's always quiet until a loved one gets snatched and murdered from the supposedly quiet area.

You never know.

Well that is a bit depressing...:(

Hopefully everyone will now calm down, the thaw in Leadore is quick and the case is resolved soon.

INCREDIBLY small. Everyone knows someone in SE Idaho. I had dinner tonight with someone who used to paint houses withDDK a hundred years ago- no interest in becoming an "official" insider in this case because I really have NO inside knowledge, but it's a small place.

Ummmmmmmmmm.....he did?

He said that moms told his staffer that she knows where Deorrs body is at.

Then he said that search teams from Ohio will be in place to the area where he feels that the body is at.

But first he will wait for permission to search said areas.

But this will probably wait until things are thawed which is understandable.

To be honest, I used to think the same, before I started following cases. That suspect was obviously guilty, why isn't LE arresting them? Through following cases and trials, and learning from the awesome posters here, I've realized we often only see the tip of the iceberg.

It is my understanding that the prosecution won't call for an arrest until they have enough evidence to convict.

Klein said that JM declined a deal of some sort that was offered by LE/FBI.
SB' only comment was for the parents to come forward. That says a lot.

If she was offered a deal she probably declined because she thinks she won't ever be convicted if they don't find a body.

It is my understanding that the prosecution won't call for an arrest until they have enough evidence to convict.
In all honesty. The prosecution does not decide anything to prosecute without the district attorney telling them what they need to prosecute. So the DA ( wether federal or state ) will make the decisions. Jmo

This is so important, and we never hear info on this.

According to the latest from Klein (answering the questions sent by Chelsea Brentzel) it was at 6pm Thursday. We don't know where. Which I find very interesting.

"Texas EquuSearch can only accept a missing person case if it has been filed with the appropriate law enforcement agency, a case number has been assigned, and law enforcement gives their consent for Texas EquuSearch to become involved. Requests for Texas EquuSearch’s assistance must be made by the family of the missing person and/or the law enforcement agency handling the case."

http://www.texasequusearch.org/report-a-person-missing/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members