ID - DeOrr Kunz Jr, 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #24

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone else notice this question where Browning throws Isaac under the bus when the question didn't ask anything whatsoever about Isaac OR anyone's criminal background?

(Chelsea doesn't have Browning's questions listed atop his answers on her FB page so one wouldn't notice unless they listened and noted it.)

Q: What was the motive? Is there a history of mental illness in the family? Were any of the family members on psychotropic drugs for depression? Was the P.I. just trying to make a name for himself?

AB: There was no motive for the parents to cause this child to disappear. No mental illness on the parents’ part. Isaac, I’m not sure, but I don’t know. Isaac did have a significant criminal history while the parents do not. The parents were not on drugs, and as to Klein’s motives, you can judge for yourself.

Is that a given they BRING IN Texas Equasearch? What is the connection between Klein and Miller? I thought Miller made his own choices in where to go?

And speaking of that TE will only go into a search if the have both LE and the Family asking and supporting that search effort.

The way things have been going I have concerns TE won't get that approval.

MOO of course.

You'll have to ask Klein about the connection with TES. Just a few posts ago (I forget the post #) someone posted that Equusearch has Deorr's picture on their front page and I briefly noticed the article about Klein having a new client now (probably the same one announcing that he is bringing Equusearch in). Why else would TES have a post/photo of Deorr if they weren't agreeable to come, if called. Remember, though, just recently Klein did state that he has GA cadaver dogs AND Equusearch "ready to go," however, he did clearly state that it was at the direction of LE and FBI and he would take the lead from them. So... They may have agreed to come and will await a final decision by the lead team.

Check it out - right side. http://www.texasequusearch.org/

Note: Klein does have a brand new "client" (anonymous) that may be family and may have become involved with Klein/LE/Equusearch group effort. I don't know. Perhaps you can ask on Klein's page, but my guess is he may not answer anything anymore.

WS policy is not to allow discussion about fundraising, so numerous posts in that regard have been removed. To clarify the situation Butler's initial question is allowed to stand, along with kammiemc's and TxJan1971's posts that clearly answer that question.

Please move on to discuss Deorr's case instead of the money.

:tyou:

So now Klein is taking us back to Thursday at 6pm and talking about the filthy, bawling baby rumor which we all know never happened? Is this crazy? Didn't SB tell us most authoritatively that there were NO confirmed sightings of this baby since the family left IF??

"999"

"Is that you, Hermain Cain?"

He said Ohio dogs and searches are coming out.

But TES is mostly from Texas.

So it seems like he uses the TES when it helps. But THE ACTUAL TM ISN'T VOUCHING FOR HIM IN THE MEDIA. JMO
I thought he was bringing dogs in from Georgia?
Guess it really matter, but just want to keep the small stuff in check. [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

So now Klein is taking us back to Thursday at 6pm and talking about the filthy, bawling baby rumor which we all know never happened? Is this crazy? Didn't SB tell us most authoritatively that there were NO confirmed sightings of this baby since the family left IF??

"999"

I don't feel Kline is talking about the "filthy, bawling baby rumor."
IMO the 6pm sighting of Deorr, most likely took place before the family left IF.
SB. and Kline both have stated that no one saw Deorr after the family left IF.

T Miller and P Klein are both from Texas. I'll assume they are acquainted, as both work to find the missing.

So very happy to learn Equusearch will be coming to Timber Creek. Hoping for an early spring.

"999"

Klein only said there waa a witness that saw DeOrr at 6 PM the night before he disappeared. He did not insinuate it was the clerk.

When asked about the 6 Fri filthy bawling sighting rumor DK and JM introduced to the public in their first interview, Klein answered in a former q and a that his staff told him they thought it was a rumor.

Who knows what has happened since then. This could have NOTHING to do with the Stage Stop clerk. Maybe it's a family member who waved goodbye to DeOrr as the caravan pulled away in IF or a gas station attendant in IF.

If the witness who came forward was a clerk who was working on Thu night at the Stage Stop, and even though at the time of the first interview (7/13) the parents weren't even admitting being in Leadore Thu night, I still can't imagine telling her "no you didn't see them Thu, that was a rumor that the parents said happened on Fri, just at the wrong time!"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

<modsnip>
I just thought that Klein was bringing in dogs/search teams that handle the dogs were coming from Georgia. The same team that Klein used in the Molly Miller case. But, I Googled that case and I guess I was wrong.
We follow so many cases here and it's sometimes hard to keep them straight. Guess I got turned around!

<modsnip>
I just thought that Klein was bringing in dogs/search teams that handle the dogs were coming from Georgia. The same team that Klein used in the Molly Miller case. But, I Googled that case and I guess I was wrong.
We follow so many cases here and it's sometimes hard to keep them straight. Guess I got turned around!

You were correct! Georgia dogs. Go to Klein's FB where he posts on February 15th - two posts - one right below the other. Right side of page - slide down until 2-15-16 post. He thanks the GA dogs and handlers for their "find" and has pictures of the dig/handlers/dogs.
https://www.facebook.com/KleinInvestigations/?fref=nf

Please stick around The Apparition. I really enjoy your posts.

The more I read about this case, the more confused I become. I thought it was illegal to fire a person because they are a suspect in a case. If they were convicted, that's completely different. Unless they the company didn't want the negative publicity.

I feel indifferent towards Klien, but I do appreciate him making his findings public, because I'm incredibly nosy.

I feel indifferent towards Klien, but I do appreciate him making his findings public, because I'm incredibly nosy.

Ha! I agree, I'm nosy also. My wife always makes fun of me and says I'm into gossip, I correct her and say I like to be informed. Thanks for the nice words, I don't think I'm going anywhere unless you know something I don't. I like to have fun and discuss the cases on this site. I totally respect people who have different opinions, it's just the professional contrarians and people with affected online personas that bother me (lol).

But he sent them back obviously violating the new deal already. You're right I don't like him nor his ways. I believe he has another motive aside from finding DeOrr. I do believe he wants to find this child but if he is working "hand in hand" with LE why doesn't he just forward his certain knowledge of where DeOrr is to SB. Could it be he doesn't trust these "best of the best" officers? Or does he want the publicity? It's just hinky to me.

You have no idea:gaah: Idaho Falls is one of the larger communities in Idaho and only has about 50,000 in population. Eastern Idaho is vast with most of it wilderness. I worked in that part of the state for most of my career. There were times I would travel 200 miles to meet with clients.

Lol, Idaho Falls just as well be New York City (dating myself with a pace picante salsa commercial here). Compared to the towns with 300-500 population it is huge.

Luckily, I did not have to trudge through Chelsea's video again and transcribe the bit about Klein and donations. (I think maybe Arnie and Butler were unclear what had been said.) What Klein said is in line with what he and the family have always said. The money raised was to be paid for expenses. ($20k) The rest of the money for the investigation (to pay his staff for their time, just for example) would be paid from his foundation.

Here it is:

Question: What happened with the go fund me money? Was it used to help Pay for Klien?

ANSWER : Great question - it is in a special account. That money is only for travel and travel related expenses.

The KIC Foundation has paid the investigators and we can give that number : $55,300 (rounded) and support team staff $4,600 (rounded). The rest of the money will be used to move in Texas Equasearch and GGA Cadaver dogs from Georgia in the spring.

For anyone who cares, here is Klein's answer about the last person to see DeOrr besides the the four people at the campsite:

Question: When was the last time someone other than these four had eyes on Little DeOrr?

ANSWER : Great question - we have one witness at 6 p.m. on the night before.

I know Browning states JM was "terminated" because of Klein's statements but how do we really know that's true? The information was delivered by Browning whom represents JM. Did Browning state that JM's employer told him that or did JM tell him that? For all we know she could have been "terminated" for other reasons and lied.

I think TS is ran by Tim Miller. And Klein is using the name to benefit from his agenda ; Even though the founder whom daughter was actually murdered was in agreement with Klein.

So just because you are in the same state and are affiliated with a program that is professional; Doesn't give you the right to to use their respective name while bashing others. Jmo

Wait, who is Klein bashing? Do you mean DeOrr's parents (the suspects in his disappearance as named by LE and FBI?) I am just catching up.

Did anyone else notice this question where Browning throws Isaac under the bus when the question didn't ask anything whatsoever about Isaac OR anyone's criminal background?

(Chelsea doesn't have Browning's questions listed atop his answers on her FB page so one wouldn't notice unless they listened and noted it.)

Q: What was the motive? Is there a history of mental illness in the family? Were any of the family members on psychotropic drugs for depression? Was the P.I. just trying to make a name for himself?

AB: There was no motive for the parents to cause this child to disappear. No mental illness on the parents’ part. Isaac, I’m not sure, but I don’t know. Isaac did have a significant criminal history while the parents do not. The parents were not on drugs, and as to Klein’s motives, you can judge for yourself.

He got good digs at Isaac and Klein! Watch the politicians. They do the same thing. They use the general topic of the question to assert their own agenda, sometimes barely touching on the actual question. I get that it's PR 101. But it always feels disingenuous.

I wonder if JM and VDK realize how ridiculous their abduction story is? They clearly didn't think it through when they came up with that brilliant ruse.

I keep hoping that DeOrr's body has been somehow preserved enough that cod can be determined. I also hope they did drive off to dispose of the body. If DeOrr somehow turned up in the vacinity of the campsite and his remains did not provide clues or evidence, they could fall back on the wandered off story.

From Klein Q&A
"The made a proffer. She was offered a deal. She did not take the deal. She admitted this to a female investigator on our team and to LE and the FBI." This sounds like the "they"(y is missing) he speaks of is either the LE or FBI.

Is the assumption by some that Klein hasn't forwarded the info/evidence he has received to LE? Klein has said repeatedly that he is required by law to turn over all of his findings to LE and has noted doing so. Is there a particular piece of info that anyone is thinking he is purposefully withholding? Like, so he has leverage or can get all the glory or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members