ID - DeOrr Kunz Jr, 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm wondering if RW owns a business that is profitable, that might be a reason to cover up for .

Are there mosquitoes in the Idaho mountains? In June?

Ok, everyone put their sleuth hats on (tin foil are allowed too).

I think the majority of people are thinking accidental death is most likely, as opposed to premeditated murder.

What we have to figure out is, WHO benefits most from a cover up? Who had/has the most to lose?

Theory 1, VDK could lose his commercial driving license and therefore his employment. I'm not sure, but he's not still doing that job anyway, is he? So that doesn't make sense, why would he cover up the death of his son just to save a job he doesn't keep anyway?

Theory 2 I've seen, JM is scared she'll lose her other two kids if she's responsible for the death. I don't buy this for a couple of reasons, first of which is that she really didn't seem to care much about having those kids in her life anyway. She voluntarily gave them up to their father, and she didn't see them very often anyway. Second, if it was really an accidental death, she wouldn't lose visitation rights with the other kids anyway. Lots of parents have accidentally caused the death of a child and don't lose their other children.

I blindly accepted from the beginning that Great Grandpa was elderly, oxygen dependent, and unable to even care for himself without daily assistance, because it was reported in the beginning that JM was his "caregiver".

Looking back, there are reasons to doubt this. He's definitely elderly and oxygen dependent, but he's on a low enough oxygen supplement that he can use the small portable tanks. This means he's probably on 3 liters or less, because once you get above that those tanks empty fast. He probably has a concentrator at home, but he would have needed portable tanks for camping and fishing, because there was no electricity at that campground. Do campers like his have generators that could support the electricity draw of an oxygen concentrator all day?

Plus, he was able minded enough to drive himself and Isaac there in his Suburban, pulling the camper, on mountain roads, at least partially after sunset if they did arrive Thursday night. Now, a man with memory issues could still be capable of this, but it's still something to consider.

LE didn't name him for weeks after the investigation started, and they immediately said he had health issues and essentially implied he couldn't have had anything to do with the disappearance due to these issues.

Yet, we're supposed to believe VDK and JM thought him capable enough to supervise D only a few yards away from a steep embankment that had a creek at the bottom. Would they have really left a 2 year old who was a "mover and a go-er" in the words of his father in the care of a man who was so unhealthy he couldn't possibly have anything to do with the disappearance?

I'm wondering if Great Grandpa is the one being protected here, by both family and LE. But if he is, WHY? What consequence could there be to him that would make covering up the death of a little boy worth it? Does he have money?

I think if we can figure out who benefits the most from covering up the accidental death, we can figure out what really happened.

There's no need to look for fancy motives, imo. The simplest explanation is usually the correct one. In most other cases like this when parents cover up a child's death and then report them missing, it is because the child has been beaten and they are afraid of murder charges.

He has been publicly supportive or at least neutral until last night. He has not been vocal. He was there the first day helping search as seen on on the news. He has kept his head down protecting his kids. Sure, he might have reason to be bitter, but he has not played that role at all. He embraced his children's brother. Maybe he's just tired of hiding that he believes LE, the FBI and Klein that his ex wife and her boyfriend/fiancé/ex/whatever he is at the moment have covered up DeOrr's death. That is not being bitter. That is REASONABLE.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Could very well be. Heard he's devoted to his kids too.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Can we post photos of the possible camper if they were found online? Not a social media site. Curious because I think I found it & I know someone awhile back mentioned wondering what kind of camper it might be (hiding Deorr Jr underneath the camper theory). It might be of no consequence any way.

Exactly! The plaintiffs will have to prove that Klein defamed them. How do they plan on doing that? They probably don't even realize that's what they'll have to do. By then, evidence from Quantico should be back and, hopefully, a body.

That will be interesting to see since they first have to prove he's not telling the truth about them not telling the truth for what, going on nine months now? I wonder if they're planning to file suit against Lemhi County, Bonneville County, and the FBI as well. Did I leave anyone out? ;)

Just had a thought. We are going to be very surprised by who actually will decide to step up and tell the truth. And I think it's coming with the spring

Klein & Trump could skip down the street naked & holding hands for all I care, as long as it kept people asking "oh hey, what ever happened to that little boy?".

I can just imagine Trump's team googling his name and coming across this thread and saying, 'what the hell, who are the Websleuths, and who is Klein' ? LOL

Alright - here's a theory I haven't seen posted before and I don't really think it is likely but here it is anyway.

IR killed DeOrr either purposefully or accidentally and hid the body. Parents are innocent. I can't really explain their polygraphs other than saying they are not admissible.

BUT LE and Klein are going after them to try to get IR to talk. If he thinks he's in the clear, he may give up a fact that LE already knows (or maybe doesn't know) and only the killer would know. And then they have him.

Meanwhile, they keep the parents in the dark so their responses and everything seems real/raw.

It is a crazy theory but sometimes, truth is stranger than fiction.

Hi, I'm confused, I thought we can sleuth a POI?

That was my impression also, but I'm new to WS. Can anyone confirm- can you sleuth a POI?

Are there mosquitoes in the Idaho mountains? In June?

I'm going totally off of how long the parents were POI but we couldn't breathe in their direction.

Yes, there are mosquitos around any body of water in Idaho. I don't have data on that particular lake on that particular day, but every other body of water I have been to in Idaho has had mosquitos, from Bear Lake to Cour d'Alene. *google Idaho West Nile virus to get an idea.

That will be interesting to see since they first have to prove he's not telling the truth about them not telling the truth for what, going on nine months now? I wonder if they're planning to file suit against Lemhi County, Bonneville County, and the FBI as well. Did I leave anyone out? ;)

I think you forgot Mr. Vilt... (he wouldn't want to be left out...)

I think you forgot Mr. Vilt... (he wouldn't want to be left out...)

I know, right

http://www.eastidahonews.com/2016/01/former-kunz-p-i/
“I told both of you that if I felt that you were not telling the truth, stalling me, or otherwise misleading me, that I would withdraw from the investigation. In my professional opinion, both of you lied and misrepresented the true facts that could solve the mystery of your missing son.”

http://590kid.com/2016/01/27/letter-from-investigate-for-the-deorr-kunz-case/
"In my professional opinion, both of you lied and misrepresented true facts that could solve the mystery of your missing son.” He continues to say, “I believe that the searches will all be nonproductive. The searches are only used by you to cover a possible crime that one or both of you may have committed.” He suggests that the parents fully cooperate with the Lemhi County Sheriff’s Office and tell the truth. “I do not appreciate the fact that one or both of you are spreading rumors that you paid me. I also feel that you are exploiting the public for financial gain.”

1. I don't know about VDK current employment, but well paying employment opportunities are really rare in Idaho, particularly if you are not formally educated.
2. JM really doesn't seem to give a crap about much, not even her other two kids.
3. There are portable o2 concentraters. There are also generators that run on gas that could power things. They are loud as heck, imagine lawn mower loud. There are some that are more quiet, but they are also more expensive.

What do we know about Robert Walton? He's a POI, but we can't sleuth him. That puts us up a bit of a creek. What would VDK gain from protecting him?

Aha!! I wonder if the o2 tanks could be some of the "equipment" the cadaver dogs hit on?!

I can just imagine Trump's team googling his name and coming across this thread and saying, 'what the hell, who are the Websleuths, and who is Klein' ? LOL
Goodness, to be a fly on the wall!! I can just see Trump sitting on the phone, purple faced, yelling at Klein: "what the hell is this? Who are you & what have you drug my name into! Who are these horrible people in Idaho & where is their son?"
Maybe he'd withdraw the election & devote himself to the case here. I'm sure he'd liven things up for the admins!!
*i am trying to be humorous. However you feel about political candidates, please note I didn't bash or praise anyone, just joked. If you feel like having a political debate you're barking up the wrong tree.

I'm going totally off of how long the parents were POI but we couldn't breathe in their direction.

Yes, there are mosquitos around any body of water in Idaho. I don't have data on that particular lake on that particular day, but every other body of water I have been to in Idaho has had mosquitos, from Bear Lake to Cour d'Alene. *google Idaho West Nile virus to get an idea.

There are mosquitos in the Idaho mountains, but they aren't always "bad" in particular places at particular times.

Regarding the news stations in the Boise area covering the case recently, there actually has been quite a bit the last several days. I've seen coverage on at least one, and sometimes two of the 3 stations every day recently. But they may cover it at 6pm but not 5pm; at noon but not 10, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abberline vs Edmund Reid