ID - DeOrr Kunz Jr, 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - # 25

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't notice the man's reflection at first, but what I did notice immediately is the box of tissues that probably won't be needed.

We'll need the tissues after hearing their sad sad story of how the meanies have treated them.

Chelsea commented on the link on her page & said the interview took place at their news station, fwiw.

Sorry if this was already posted!

link to clip from tonight's upcoming interview w/Chelsea & VDK/JM
https://www.facebook.com/LocalNews8/videos/10154029648868872/

Oh wow, well spotted. A man in a blue shirt sitting down with his hands crossed. So it definitely doesn't look like a camera person.

Chelsea replied in the thread that the interview occurred at the station and that's the cameraman.

I'm looking forward to it with baited breath.

:gathering:
:waiting:

#JusticeForLittleDeOrr

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think the refection is either the camera man or their lawyer.

People have said a lot about a signature "look" that Jessica has on her face. You know, I'm not a big fan of hers but I will say this: is it possible that that's just they way she looks? I mean, I can honestly tell you that when I'm caught off guard in a photo I look like a complete and total jerk! I've had this same nasty "look" since I was a little girl. I don't know why that is - I swear I'm a pretty nice person!

I hope I don't get in trouble for saying this, but the young kids these days use the term "resting b!tch face" for this look. (LOL! That always makes me laugh!) Google it, I promise the results will not disappoint! Maybe that just happens to be Jessica's resting b!tch face, you know? I've also seen it in other photos of hers, long before Little DeOrr went missing.

I joke that I have RBF quite often! I also am a pretty nice person, however, if anything happens to my daughter, my RBF breaks pretty easily to show emotion. I may have missed it with JM, but don't really recall seeing much if any genuine emotion completely free of the RBF.

I was looking at the Local 8 news website to see if there was anymore info and happened upon a section called "Ask the Expert". Guess who is one of their three experts. Allen Browning, the family's attorney!

http://www.localnews8.com/asktheexpert

Not expecting much from the interview. I'm sure it's been heavily edited and rehearsed. Still, I'll watch it intently.

They could very well have requested to see what questions will be asked ahead of time and agreed or disagreed on which ones to answer.

Sorry if this was already posted!

link to clip from tonight's upcoming interview w/Chelsea & VDK/JM
https://www.facebook.com/LocalNews8/videos/10154029648868872/

I am impressed she is asking them directly if they murdered him. I hope they got a close up of their faces when that one gets asked. Of course they probably stood in front of a mirror together & practiced crying as they got ready for the interview, so I am sure we'll get either a totally over acted "Absolutely not!" Or an exasperated "Why do people keep asking us that?". I can't wait to hear how exhausting coming up with new stories for law enforcement has been or how unfair it is that she lost her job while publicly being investigated in her child's disappearance.
Have I mentioned that I cannot stand these parents?

And I see tears, finally. I need to watch the entire interview, though, not just this outtake before determining WHY they were crying.

imo I have a feeling the tears will actually be a part of their recanting of all the bullying they've 'endured' via SM. I hope to be wrong & that this interview is strictly about Deorr, but based on everything they have (& haven't) said so far, I won't hold my breath.

i am curious to see/hear how they react when Chelsea asks if they murdered their son. I am sure they will answer her with some form of 'no' but I wonder what their body language will say, & if their answers to following questions will be effected based on having previously been asked if they killed Deorr. I think it will at least make them more nervous or send VDK into a full blown spell of diarrhea of the mouth trying to convince viewers to focus their attention on something else, such as how great SAR was in his mind, how terrible SM has been (in his mind), etc.

Then again, it is likely that this will be one of if not the very last question Chelsea asks them to avoid them shutting the interview down early.

<modsnip>

So, JM has working tear ducts! Since they're not about to to confess anything, I look forward to hearing the answer to 'did you murder your son?' They've had lots of time to rehearse.
If I could set up an interview with JM and VDK, they would be in separate areas where they couldn't see or hear each other. Both on camera, being asked questions. It would be interesting to compare their answers.
I'm inclined to believe that there was an accident that they won't own up to for whatever reasons. It's hard for me to believe that one or both would plot the murder of a two year old. This interview will be all about them. IMO

Thank you for doing the interview Chelsea Brentzel! We know it's not your fault the parents, according to the sheriff, are liars.

RSBM

If I was a betting woman, I'd probably put half my chips on 105/Big Timbercreek Rd being the route taken heading south. From camp, it would look like they were heading to the store to IR and GGP. It looks like there is enough tree cover to prevent the vehicle from being seen and far enough away to at least dampen the noise. It also looks like fairly open terrain, so driving wouldn't be too difficult and there are plenty of trees just off the road for camouflage. It also appears to go way outside of the 10 mile radius. I think it would have been pretty easy to see coming in to camp as well and it's likely if they weren't familiar with the area, they would have had a map or GPS on their phones showing that road.

I like your idea about Big Timbercreek Road. Here is some property that was for sale, looks like less than a mile from the fork where you turn either to go to the campground, or to Big Timbercreek Road/105. If you scroll through the pictures, you can see the area. It says it's about 10 miles from Leadore. Thinking about how there are ranches and residences along Swan Basin Road and this road and others in the area, I'm hoping there was a sighting.

http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/389-Timber-Creek-Road-Leadore-ID-83464/2101936918_zpid/

Stop the unsubstantiated allegations/insinuations re drug use.

I hope they find little Deorr's body when they start back up the searches and arrest these 2 for murder etc.

These parents make me sick...... it has ALWAYS been about them.

jmo

Genuine question - does anyone else, having been 100% certain that JM & VDK are culpable, have occasional swings in thinking and have strong feelings that they might actually be innocent?

If not, I'll get my coat, but I am having strong swings between innocence & guilt and I don't know why as I was so sure from the beginning of their guilt :offtobed:

And I see tears, finally. I need to watch the entire interview, though, not just this outtake before determining WHY they were crying.

I think it was in regards to a question about how the fundraising has been going.

Even knowing the interview won't be too hard hitting, I'm looking forward to it. I can't wait to do a little statement analysis and see how many times they speak about Deorr in past tense (deceased) and when they share blame (we) versus what issues they will take ownership of (I). I will also be looking to see who/what they try to push Deorr's disappearance onto.

I'm going to be on the lookout for that micro-expression where the liar says "no" but nods in the affirmative. That will be tomorrow because I'm sure as heck not staying up until midnight to see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MairinAmaliah