ID - DeOrr Kunz Jr, 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - # 25

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did nobody else notice VDK's for lack of better wording I'm going to say co-dependence, JM is cold and shut off VDK leans over puts his head on her shoulder, shows compassion and she sat there like an ice princess.

I think VDK looks to JM for approval, if I'm good will you love me,

Lol..it was an act..VDK is not JM's lap dog..by not reacting she is saying "get real" !

She is slowly realizing that he will most definitely throw her to the wolves if and when the need arises.

And speaking of reality..JM is the only one of the two that brings up the possibility that Deorr is deceased...while VDK avoids that discussion at all cost...playing the "holding out hope" game. That's not denial...that's VDK's defense.

DVK said the memory of the last time he saw his son is fading. My daughter died at birth in 1972. The sight of her being taken away from me will never fade. fwiw

So sorry ((Jackeee)) you are so right, I agree, traumatic memories can come right back, as if it just happened again.

I think Vernal supports Jessica financially. moo She's not leaving the gravy train.

That could be. Or she could just not want to be alone/love him/need emotional security, etc.

This is in response to a previous post, but I wonder if we can assume for sure that it's one of JM's primary drivers in her life and behavior to make sure she is a present mom. I'm not so convinced.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This NamUs Poster doesn't mention the birthmark on the back of DeOrr's neck. :thinking:

I had to search a bit for this but I found it:

ID - DeOrr Kunz Jr, 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #22
(Post #9 OP kimi_SFC)

Bringing forward the NamUS Case Report link, with the image of Little DeOrr's birthmark:
cd81e10cce619a7cf2aa7078af0d23b1.jpg

NamUs - National Missing Persons Data System Case Report - 29726

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/case_report_html/29726

As we begin his 22nd thread together, I hope and pray this is the thread that finally allows the truth of what happened, and where he is, to come to light.

Thank you all for continuing to be a resounding voice for this precious little child!

We will not be silenced!

#FindDeOrr

:candle:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=12369428

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

Now, why would NAMUS remove this from his profile!?!?

Do y'all hear that? It's the sound of my HinkyMeter redlining - AGAIN!

The parents are obviously upset with LE and co, probably because they were named suspects. They said they were up there searching since he first went missing, but weren't they not supposed to search certain areas? It sounded to me like they were trying to steer the public to be angry at LE, and not them.

They were definately trying to push the abduction theory. It wasn't very convincing.

I usually try to figure out a suspects strategy in certain cases, see if I can "get into their head" a bit, but in this case, I give up. Why would they do that interview? It doesn't make sense.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

I'm about 90 percent sure that's not DeOrr in that picture. The child looks considerably older, and the hair looks quite long (I think it's being pulled up over his or her head to expose the angel kiss). It could just be that they removed it because it wasn't the actual picture of his birthmark? idk.

(One of mine had an angel kiss, and it never occurred to us to take a pic of it, so it doesn't strike me as strange to me if they didn't have a pic of his).

The parents are obviously upset with LE and co, probably because they were named suspects. They said they were up there searching since he first went missing, but weren't they not supposed to search certain areas? It sounded to me like they were trying to steer the public to be angry at LE, and not them.

They were definately trying to push the abduction theory. It wasn't very convincing.

I usually try to figure out a suspects strategy in certain cases, see if I can "get into their head" a bit, but in this case, I give up. Why would they do that interview? It doesn't make sense.

Totally speculating, but perhaps their defense lawyer was like, "it looks really bad that you guys have said you believe DeOrr was abducted but have shied away from media. Chelsea wants to interview you and this is a great opportunity to let the community know that you really think he's out there. Oh, and to let people know how hurtful the social media comments are. I think if we can make social media the enemy, it really solidifies your victimization. I'll make sure she doesn't cover that you were named suspects and LE and FBI say you lied. None of that nonsense. We will focus on the ridiculous victimization of two grieving parents."
Just guessing.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

I still see it, under images, with the socks and boots photos.

I still see it, under images, with the socks and boots photos.

Yes, but this states "NO known distinctive body feature" here:
1fa13a38e2e4ee290ff92d70d9da7880.jpg

This means no birthmark, right?

Yes, but this states "NO known distinctive body feature" here:
1fa13a38e2e4ee290ff92d70d9da7880.jpg

This means no birthmark, right?

I don't think it was listed there before either though, was it? Just the picture was there.

Oh, just to be super extra clear, I absolutely don't believe any of the variations of the stories that JM and DK have put out. I believe Klein that the whole scenario was a myth. (And like you said, leaving a toddler with someone who can't care for them in a risky environment would be a neglectful mistake regardless.)

My only point at all was that ggp could have told the sheriff some things and those things could have been accurate, or not. (I doubt that Bowerman has gone off of JM's version of what ggp relayed to her.) And his statements certainly could have changed over time.

IF he has some mental incapacity, which I personally don't think can be ruled out just because he can drive and tow a camper, then he could have been confused, easily convinced of a story by JM and DK or just have forgotten. (In addition to the fact that he also could, of course, be purposefully covering!)

I understand, and apologize if my comment sounded like I thought you'd been duped into a belief...it was more that your comment sparked the thought in me and I hit quote and replied. Several people had commented/asked why would the parents bother doing yet another interview and when I read your post I thought "Bingo! Pointing the finger at GGP!"

I understand, and apologize if my comment sounded like I thought you'd been duped into a belief...it was more that your comment sparked the thought in me and I hit quote and replied. Several people had commented/asked why would the parents bother doing yet another interview and when I read your post I thought "Bingo! Pointing the finger at GGP!"

Not al all!!!! :) I just wanted to make sure I wasn't misrepresenting my thoughts!!

Personally, I think they're just throwing ggp under the bus again, like they have from the start. If this whole charade was to protect him, why do they keep throwing him under that bus? Vernal says it's not his fault, he left DeOrr with a responsible adult... And as far as he knows, there was no accident... And even Jessica doesn't chime up to say a word in GGP'S defence. They just leave the implication hanging.

In the interview at the candle light vigil, July 12th or near that time, VDK said close to the same about leaving the baby with what he thought was a responsible person.

When he said it again in this interview, made me just wonder what he knows /suspects..?

(I'm not good with going back and being able to post on here yet ..but I'm trying)

Another random thought that occurred to me is...why is she going out buying gas when she has a suspended driver's license?!?!?

Like everyone here, I have racked my brain trying to figure out what happened to this sweet baby. After the interview with DeOrr's parents, my theory is that possibly JM gave him some medicine, like benedryl, to put him to sleep and it was too much. Either at bedtime the night before, or that afternoon before his nap. From there, I can start to see why the stories change, why IR and GGP don't say anything, why the parents are acting like they are. I think most parents know that murder charges are the consequence of something like that, thus the need to hide it. Maybe there is a record of it on the receipt, which would explain Klien and LE's statements that the parents know what happened. Maybe the baby was seen by IR after they got back from the store, he never explained his condition, did he? Wanting to be a "nice guy" to his friends, he may know something was wrong, but not what, so he said little. Just my theory of what could have happened, after thinking back over things that were said, why there is no evidence and a possibility that GGP is either covering for them, or really didn't know what happened either. That would also be a reason it's hard to believe they would purposefully hurt him. An accident, but one that couldn't be told to LE. Others have mentioned this theory before, and after seeing the parents go so far in trying to convince everyone that they have done so much and been so victimized by the SM, I think they just don't take responsibility for this being their fault, (like they've done it be for without problem, or many parents use for sleep aid) so they don't have true guilt feelings that would make them want to tell the truth. They just want to defend themselves because other than this accident, they were good parents and did love DeOrr, (in their minds). Hope this all makes sense, I needed to get that idea off my chest and see if anyone agrees that it makes sense of the senseless.

As far as I know, the images are snapshots, not real time and not updated regularly. Is there something new out there that I don't know about?

There is new technology every single day. Now there is a computer in a watch.

Why can't we find our missing children?

Personally I don't think anybody has asked or went to Washington to ask for funding for satellites.

I am sure many would feel their privacy was invaded but it's invaded every single time they take a snap of my property and put it on the net.

Lets invade for something that would help us find missing children. Any clue would help LE.

In my working days and volunteering I have seen my share of folks dealing with gut wrenching grief over the loss of a loved one. I believe its a forever sadness that doesn't end and I don't think that a person ever escapes the pain or gets over it, it just becomes a part of life. To my fellow posters on this list that have shared your personal stories of loss, I don't always comment but I am always deeply touched by your sharing, your compassion and most of all inspired by you because I think you understand more then most of us what a missing baby Deoor actually means. I try to listen and learn when you take the time to share your thoughts. I can't even see you but your feeling comes through your words and your raw grief is clear.

I watched this latest video of JM and VDK of course. I neither see or hear anything like what I describe in my first paragraph. I see two people feeling sorry for themselves, I see anger at the general public. JM is cold and defensive. She took great pains to make sure she looked good for the camera, hair, makeup. When she says "I feel like they've already made up their minds that he is deceased or whatever they think, and people go 'oh okay, well whatever' and they were able to walk past him, yeah and they could've walked past him, someone could have easily walked past him in a store." she is talking about US who never think Oh well....

VDK seems frantic that above all else, he be seen as a grieving father. He says "Thanks to the politics of this you've already made up your mind, you've put it behind you, it's closed in your mind." Couldn't be farther from the truth. Look at the thousands of us caring, praying and hoping that baby Deoor be found.

I am thinking that is probably true about most of what they say, couldn't be farther from the truth. JMO

This case has smacked of Kyron Horman's and stupid-a$$ Terri burying her face in Kaine's shoulder at the presser, feigning distraught tears.

Now, the "parents'" insistence that little DeOrr was abducted stinks of Dylan Redwine's case and his stupid-a$$ father trying to convince people that Dylan was abducted.

I don't think it was listed there before either though, was it? Just the picture was there.

Does someone here have a screenshot from the NAMUS poster from back on Thread #22 (or elsewhere in the past) to compare? Because without it, I can't honestly answer that.

If I thought it would come into question, I definitely would've saved a copy for future reference (as I did the link and image itself). I still don't know if that is actually DeOrr in the photo. If it isn't, I don't know why it would be used in his poster.

Lesson learned...

:sigh: :kickcan:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads