ID - DeOrr Kunz Jr, 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - # 25

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In my working days and volunteering I have seen my share of folks dealing with gut wrenching grief over the loss of a loved one. I believe its a forever sadness that doesn't end and I don't think that a person ever escapes the pain or gets over it, it just becomes a part of life. To my fellow posters on this list that have shared your personal stories of loss, I don't always comment but I am always deeply touched by your sharing, your compassion and most of all inspired by you because I think you understand more then most of us what a missing baby Deoor actually means. I try to listen and learn when you take the time to share your thoughts. I can't even see you but your feeling comes through your words and your raw grief is clear.

I watched this latest video of JM and VDK of course. I neither see or hear anything like what I describe in my first paragraph. I see two people feeling sorry for themselves, I see anger at the general public. JM is cold and defensive. She took great pains to make sure she looked good for the camera, hair, makeup. When she says "I feel like they've already made up their minds that he is deceased or whatever they think, and people go 'oh okay, well whatever' and they were able to walk past him, yeah and they could've walked past him, someone could have easily walked past him in a store." she is talking about US who never think Oh well....

VDK seems frantic that above all else, he be seen as a grieving father. He says "Thanks to the politics of this you've already made up your mind, you've put it behind you, it's closed in your mind." Couldn't be farther from the truth. Look at the thousands of us caring, praying and hoping that baby Deoor be found.

I am thinking that is probably true about most of what they say, couldn't be farther from the truth. JMO

Scolding the public because we're not buying the absolutely absurd story that DeOrr could of been abducted, and that we might walk right past him! I can't wait for this to go to prosecution. So done with this BS.

In my working days and volunteering I have seen my share of folks dealing with gut wrenching grief over the loss of a loved one. I believe its a forever sadness that doesn't end and I don't think that a person ever escapes the pain or gets over it, it just becomes a part of life. To my fellow posters on this list that have shared your personal stories of loss, I don't always comment but I am always deeply touched by your sharing, your compassion and most of all inspired by you because I think you understand more then most of us what a missing baby Deoor actually means. I try to listen and learn when you take the time to share your thoughts. I can't even see you but your feeling comes through your words and your raw grief is clear.

I watched this latest video of JM and VDK of course. I neither see or hear anything like what I describe in my first paragraph. I see two people feeling sorry for themselves, I see anger at the general public. JM is cold and defensive. She took great pains to make sure she looked good for the camera, hair, makeup. When she says "I feel like they've already made up their minds that he is deceased or whatever they think, and people go 'oh okay, well whatever' and they were able to walk past him, yeah and they could've walked past him, someone could have easily walked past him in a store." she is talking about US who never think Oh well....

VDK seems frantic that above all else, he be seen as a grieving father. He says "Thanks to the politics of this you've already made up your mind, you've put it behind you, it's closed in your mind." Couldn't be farther from the truth. Look at the thousands of us caring, praying and hoping that baby Deoor be found.

I am thinking that is probably true about most of what they say, couldn't be farther from the truth. JMO

BBM

I haven't watched the extended video yet, but every time I read this the absurdity of that statement just stands out to me more and more.

Wow so well said! A thanks was not enough. I agree these are not people missing their child, these are people who know what happened, where he is, and why they are covering up. I still stop short of saying they purposely caused Deorr's death, but at a minimum they have covered this up, costing resources, time, and tears of so many other people. Shame on them for taking advantage of everyone's good will just so they can escape punishment. The next child who actually needs help might be effected by the backlash of their deeds.

I'd just like to say that being a part of Websleuths has been educational and comforting to me to say the least. From reading posts over time, we've all been through a little bit of this and a little bit of that. Some, however, have been through a whole lot of this and a whole lot of that but we remain open to opinions on current cases.
What I feel here is respect and dignity. We may not always agree, but I've noticed that fellow Websleuthers tend to rally round. Completely OT, but I just wanted to show my appreciation. Thank you.

Sorry, I guess I need a break. These two, (you know who I mean) are so deep in the bs that they can't admit to anything now. DVK, appears to show real emotion. The other one, (Ice Queen), thank you for that, is so detached, it makes me crazy. IMO, if it came to a deal, she would turn on him before he would turn on her.

Sometimes a break is needed. You & your baby have my prayers.

I think another question that should of been asked in the interview of Deorr's parents is "What made you comfortable about leaving your 2.5 year old son with an elderly man and his friend that you had never met before?"

Another thought, maybe LE announced IR doesn't need a lawyer any more so the parents won't feel comfortable using him as a possible suspect for reasonable doubt. Maybe this interview was only meant to add GGP as a possibility for reasonable doubt. He is even better since he can't fight from being used in that way.

Like everyone here, I have racked my brain trying to figure out what happened to this sweet baby. After the interview with DeOrr's parents, my theory is that possibly JM gave him some medicine, like benedryl, to put him to sleep and it was too much. Either at bedtime the night before, or that afternoon before his nap. From there, I can start to see why the stories change, why IR and GGP don't say anything, why the parents are acting like they are. I think most parents know that murder charges are the consequence of something like that, thus the need to hide it. Maybe there is a record of it on the receipt, which would explain Klien and LE's statements that the parents know what happened. Maybe the baby was seen by IR after they got back from the store, he never explained his condition, did he? Wanting to be a "nice guy" to his friends, he may know something was wrong, but not what, so he said little. Just my theory of what could have happened, after thinking back over things that were said, why there is no evidence and a possibility that GGP is either covering for them, or really didn't know what happened either. That would also be a reason it's hard to believe they would purposefully hurt him. An accident, but one that couldn't be told to LE. Others have mentioned this theory before, and after seeing the parents go so far in trying to convince everyone that they have done so much and been so victimized by the SM, I think they just don't take responsibility for this being their fault, (like they've done it be for without problem, or many parents use for sleep aid) so they don't have true guilt feelings that would make them want to tell the truth. They just want to defend themselves because other than this accident, they were good parents and did love DeOrr, (in their minds). Hope this all makes sense, I needed to get that idea off my chest and see if anyone agrees that it makes sense of the senseless.

So, as a nurse & a mom that has called poison control more than once, it would take several BOTTLES of Benadryl or any OTC med to fatally overdose a kid, none so quickly than you cannot get them help. I have cared for too many pre-teen suicide survivors to imagine an accidental OD being an explainable COD.
*trigger*
Kids die when they get into the opiate/Tylenol or alcohol or meth. The opiates suppress the respiratory drive, they just stop breathing. A bunch of Tylenol is a slow, bloated death of liver failure. Alcohol is respiratory suppressant, plus a high risk of aspiration when vomiting. Meth is cardiac arrest.

An "accidental" OD is not even reality as far as my opinion goes.

I have read that children of DeOrr's age or younger could overdose on benedryl, but if you think not, I will look it up and inform myself. Thank you for letting us know.

Another thought, maybe LE announced IR doesn't need a lawyer any more so the parents won't feel comfortable using him as a possible suspect for reasonable doubt. Maybe this interview was only meant to add GGP as a possibility for reasonable doubt. He is even better since he can't fight from being used in that way.

Where does it say that GGP can't refute the allegations of accusation against him being the "respected & responsible adult that Deorr was left in the care of" just before he went missing? If that's BS then why doesn't GGP have a voice?
I sure as s**t wouldn't lie down and take that crap. Who would in all honesty if they are innocent of the lies being hurled their way on national t.v. & msm no less?
I have an 82 yr. old MIL on oxygen and in poor health but she isn't that incapable of defending her stance about things.

Where does it say that GGP can't refute the allegations of accusation against him being the "respected & responsible adult that Deorr was left in the care of" just before he went missing? If that's BS then why doesn't GGP have a voice?
I sure as s**t wouldn't lie down and take that crap. Who would in all honesty if they are innocent of the lies being hurled their way on national t.v. & msm no less?
I have an 82 yr. old MIL on oxygen and in poor health but she isn't that incapable of defending her stance about things.

Perhaps they are giving GGP last years newspapers and employing the "Groundhog Day" protocol on him.

Seriously though I don't think anyone can say much about GGP because he hasn't spoken, been photographed, or named a suspect. It certainly seems like a good time to defend himself assuming GGP knows he is being dragged through the mud.. So far he hasn't said JACK. Maybe I just trust the elderly but I have a hard time assuming he is actively involved and encouraging a cover up. If something went wrong on his watch why would he cover it up and live out his remaining days as a baby killer?

I have read that children of DeOrr's age or younger could overdose on benedryl, but if you think not, I will look it up and inform myself. Thank you for letting us know.
I am not saying that it is impossible to consume enough of anything to lead to death- heck, you can die from drinking too much water.i am saying that the amount of an OTC drug needed for immediate onset fatality is so high that accidental ingestion is not a believable scenario. It could be an eventual fatality, but outside the 4-6 hour timeframe that I believe we are working with. I'm sorry, I should have been more clear.

They can but I sometimes give my 12 pound dog benadryl and it's never hurt him. My vet has even reccomended it. I think it would take a considerable amount to kill a toddler....as in a purposefully large amount.

Beezneez, I quickly skimmed a few articles, and the children I was thinking of were 1 year old and under. But they did die from the diphenhydramine, an antihistamine commonly known by the brand name Benadryl. I still wonder about any other substance that could have been given with fatal results for a 2-3 yr. old.

I am not saying that it is impossible to consume enough of anything to lead to death- heck, you can die from drinking too much water.i am saying that the amount of an OTC drug needed for immediate onset fatality is so high that accidental ingestion is not a believable scenario. It could be an eventual fatality, but outside the 4-6 hour timeframe that I believe we are working with. I'm sorry, I should have been more clear.

If and it's a big" If" that Deorr ingested too much OTC drug, then why wouldn't they get help for him, call the emergency number? Why make an accident look like something more sinister, doesn't make sense seeing as lots of kids get into stuff they're not supposed to and end up in the ER all the time.

Perhaps they are giving GGP last years newspapers and employing the "Groundhog Day" protocol on him.

Seriously though I don't think anyone can say much about GGP because he hasn't spoken, been photographed, or named a suspect. It certainly seems like a good time to defend himself assuming GGP knows he is being dragged through the mud.. So far he hasn't said JACK. Maybe I just trust the elderly but I have a hard time assuming he is actively involved and encouraging a cover up. If something went wrong on his watch why would he cover it up and live out his remaining days as a baby killer?

I understand GGP is not a named suspect, but i don't understand his silence either and perhaps he is the only one who could set the record straight on what actually happened to little Deorr? Make the parents accountable for their responsibility of their child if that is what needs to be done.

My only theory so far on a possible abduction is if they got to their destination and decided to go to SD for food, but because meals were not being served anymore the adults decided to go to the bar for drinks instead after their roadtrip.
Deorr could of been changed, fed & settled down for the night and asleep in the vehicle so he was left in an unlocked unattended vehicle and when they returned they found Deorr had been taken without his blanket & monkey and whatever else little Deorr couldn't be without. The parents would of been culpable of negligence that caused Deorr to go missing, and charged accordingly.
But that doesn't explain any cadaver dog hits. But then i don't think we have heard about cadaver dog evidence from LE yet i don't think?

If ggp and i.r drove back home together, then i.r and ggp probably discussed the whole ordeal on the way back. Jmo

Beezneez, I quickly skimmed a few articles, and the children I was thinking of were 1 year old and under. But they did die from the diphenhydramine, an antihistamine commonly known by the brand name Benadryl. I still wonder about any other substance that could have been given with fatal results for a 2-3 yr. old.
Kids can die from a drug overdose. My point is that it takes a large amount to set in motion the organ failure that eventually ends their life.

Another random thought that occurred to me is...why is she going out buying gas when she has a suspended driver's license?!?!?

Was JM the one buying and putting gas in her vehicle or was she with her husband when gas was being put into the vehicle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Michavery