ID - DeOrr Kunz Jr, 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - # 25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a bit LTTP after having a break. I won't comment on this latest interview has you guys have covered everything already. I do find the media side of this case fascinating. CB had not covered this case much for months and I had wondered what changed a couple of weeks ago that made her go full-time on the case. I guess she just felt that the public, Klein and media (mainly EIN admittedly) were (publicly) against the parents and thought the case required a bit more balance and calming down? Which it did need to be fair. I wonder if EIN have had flak for their coverage from other Idaho media?

The only other thing to say now is that Spring can't come soon enough.

I think you might be thinking of Chelsea Hoffman rather than Chelsea Brentzel.

Thank you. I guess I was hoping they would show what lead up to them crying and why VDK was consoling JM. It seemed like that clip was pasted in the middle of things.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree. I've contacted Chelsea to ask her about this specifically. I'm hoping she / the station will release it.

Considering it appears to be the portion where JM/VDK show the most emotion, I believe it is important. There's definitely interest IMVHO.

:crossfingers:

These two must think we devoted followers have no memory. This story now that they were fishing when they left little Deorr with grandpa is another made up lie! First they were going exploring and as they returned DK saw the minnows in the creek, so he hurried to get little Deorr to show him.

Guess I've missed when and where this new story of them fishing came out. Throw that story in with the abduction story, it just did not happen.

I may be 100% wrong but I don't believe Deorr is any place close to where the search area is. They didn't mention the search during their interview as they know he isn't going to be found.

Cases like this make me wish our government allowed sodium pentathol to be used to get the truth out of people! Or if there is a newer drug, then use it.

My opinions only.

I agree. I've contacted Chelsea to ask her about this specifically. I'm hoping she / the station will release it.

Considering it appears to be the portion where JM/VDK show the most emotion, I believe it is important. There's definitely interest IMVHO.

:crossfingers:

Are you thinking it looked obviously faked/forced and so it was omitted? Or that it was a real moment of grief for their son that was expressed? It doesn't matter. I am just curious about why there is such interest in that moment!

DVK said the memory of the last time he saw his son is fading. My daughter died at birth in 1972. The sight of her being taken away from me will never fade. fwiw

DVK said the memory of the last time he saw his son is fading. My daughter died at birth in 1972. The sight of her being taken away from me will never fade. fwiw
Oh Jackeee, bless you.

I learned something new today. Here is a pic of the socks Deorr was wearing when he "disappeared". Why did it take eight months so learn this?

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/show/29726

View attachment 90510

double click to enlarge.

Some of these pictures give me far more of an idea of his personality than his parents ever did ... and that makes me angry.

I'd think THAT would be far more important to me than hearing about how he says "Mama" when she's irritated. Irritated?!? Really?

"He likes eating chicken nuggets and fries, but he doesn't like (???). He absolutely hates (???), and he's afraid of (???). His favorite monkey and cup and blanket go everywhere with him. He loves watching (???) and he likes visiting (???). His best friend is (???) and his favorite person is (???)." We don't know this child at all. We should.

He's a doll in that picture. I want to scoop him up and snuggle his fat little cheeks. I think mine were absolutely the most fun between about six months and three. They were just discovering the world and everything was new and exciting and wonderful. Even when they were being stubborn and cranky, they were still adorable. This sweet baby ... something horrible happened to him, and it just breaks my heart.

Did nobody else notice VDK's for lack of better wording I'm going to say co-dependence, JM is cold and shut off VDK leans over puts his head on her shoulder, shows compassion and she sat there like an ice princess.

I think VDK looks to JM for approval, if I'm good will you love me,

Not all the way caught up yet so apologies if this has already been brought up. Perhaps it's that VDK hurt DeOrr and JM is PO'd at him and he feels guilty and scared that she will leave him. Perhaps her rationale for staying silent is to continue to have access to her other kids.

I think that VDK and JM just nicely accomplished their sole reason for this interview - to cast suspicion on someone else. Well done, suspects!

Oh, just to be super extra clear, I absolutely don't believe any of the variations of the stories that JM and DK have put out. I believe Klein that the whole scenario was a myth. (And like you said, leaving a toddler with someone who can't care for them in a risky environment would be a neglectful mistake regardless.)

My only point at all was that ggp could have told the sheriff some things and those things could have been accurate, or not. (I doubt that Bowerman has gone off of JM's version of what ggp relayed to her.) And his statements certainly could have changed over time.

IF he has some mental incapacity, which I personally don't think can be ruled out just because he can drive and tow a camper, then he could have been confused, easily convinced of a story by JM and DK or just have forgotten. (In addition to the fact that he also could, of course, be purposefully covering!)

Big hug to you, Jackeee.

Some of these pictures give me far more of an idea of his personality than his parents ever did ... and that makes me angry.

I'd think THAT would be far more important to me than hearing about how he says "Mama" when she's irritated. Irritated?!? Really?

"He likes eating chicken nuggets and fries, but he doesn't like (???). He absolutely hates (???), and he's afraid of (???). His favorite monkey and cup and blanket go everywhere with him. He loves watching (???) and he likes visiting (???). His best friend is (???) and his favorite person is (???)." We don't know this child at all. We should.

He's a doll in that picture. I want to scoop him up and snuggle his fat little cheeks. I think mine were absolutely the most fun between about six months and three. They were just discovering the world and everything was new and exciting and wonderful. Even when they were being stubborn and cranky, they were still adorable. This sweet baby ... something horrible happened to him, and it just breaks my heart.

BBM That part of the interview really upset me. Sure, our little toddlers put a smile on our faces, but I don't think I ever EVER expected mine to cheer me up when I was irritated. I was the parent! I did my best to hide my bad moods from them. Geez, was she irritated at him? Is that what it was? And her next remembrance was him in the bathroom. Was she irritated about his toilet training? Not liking this one little bit.

Not all the way caught up yet so apologies if this has already been brought up. Perhaps it's that VDK hurt DeOrr and JM is PO'd at him and he feels guilty and scared that she will leave him. Perhaps her rationale for staying silent is to continue to have access to her other kids.

I was wondering this, too. What's the biggest thing she could lose if found guilty and convicted? Access to her other kids...That might be what's freezing her from speaking.

I think Vernal supports Jessica financially. moo She's not leaving the gravy train.

Sorry, I guess I need a break. These two, (you know who I mean) are so deep in the bs that they can't admit to anything now. DVK, appears to show real emotion. The other one, (Ice Queen), thank you for that, is so detached, it makes me crazy. IMO, if it came to a deal, she would turn on him before he would turn on her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
siblingminds