ID - DeOrr Kunz Jr, 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - # 25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO, all of the interview questions were pre-approved by JM/VK' lawyer. How about some tough questions, like... What about the failed polygraphs? Or, why two LE agencies, the FBI, and two independent PI' have reached the same conclusions?

All we can hope for, is that the LE know a lot more than we do.

In one of the teasers, Chelsea asked the question if they murdered their son. I just watched the extended interview and did not hear that question answered.

Did I miss it? :confused:

If anyone has the link to that particular part of the interview, would you please post it here?

TIA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think the main sticking point for me with IR is that he didn't accuse the parents despite being accused by them, at least not publicly. If someone is totally uninvolved in a situation & doesn't have anything to hide they don't try to fill in the blanks with accusations. I don't know, but to my mind he is completely un-involved and unaware of what happened to Deorr. The alternative to that is that he is capable of acting that way, which is possible if there is a psychopathic personality disorder going on I am not suggesting that IR is involved or has a mental illness. I am suggesting that in my opinion that is an explanation in other situations. When someone is aware they are accused and they are just like, "I didn't do it. I don't know what happened." in a very calm way, either they are genuinely innocent or guilty and don't see a reason to care.
JM/VK have been throwing accusations and stories around left and right! He's not on the mountain, we are continuing to search on the mountain, he has been abducted, it doesn't matter what color his eyes are... I could go on.
Every time LE has come to them they have been pointed in another direction- all of which have proven false. The only thing that anyone can say for sure is that a little kid disappeared, suddenly and thoroughly. I think back to Elizabeth Smart, her parents pled, for years, on every platform they could, for their baby to return to them. I'm sure they were questioned and investigated. I am sure there were whispers and gossip. They begged for their child, with raw emotion.

My apologies in advance for the long post. I'm basing my opinion on the extended interview posted upthread. Thank you Raymonde for posting the link. I downloaded the app to try to watch it live, but it didn't work for me.

There's so much I want to say, but honestly don't know where to begin.

Their perception that #WeThePeople have given up on Little DeOrr is so beyond the pale. It makes me :stormingmad:

Just look at the amount of attention this precious child has garnered - from here on Websleuths (we are on his 25th thread), to the other social media forums. The public hasn't given up on him! Far from it! Negativity has been aimed at his parents because of their choices, their (in)actions, and the way they've painted themselves into this corner they find themselves in.

For myself personally, I've based my opinion on the statements of the Sheriff more than anything else. Yes, the recent turn of events with Klein certainly caught my attention, but I place more weight on what LE tells me. :cow:

In previous cases, the parents are investigated until they are eliminated. That's SOP. Unfortunately, that hasn't happened here, and this has dictated the court of public opinion.

JM and VDK should be ever so thankful that top notch SAR experts are at the ready to search for their son, Little DeOrr, in a matter of weeks, weather permitting.

This is proof positive that no one has given up the search for him. I don't believe that people have stopped looking for him. That's just my opinion. If I were a local, I wouldn't be able to stop myself from looking until he is found. How could you NOT look for that beautiful face as you went about your day? :no:

Their interview showed me that they continue to focus on what they can't control: how the public views them. Although this is understandable to an extent, they are responsible for this. Yet, I'm not certain they realize this.

I do hope that when the formal search resumes, the SAR teams will find what we all hope for. As much as it will shatter our hearts, at least then we will know.

That's one thing we can all agree on: Little DeOrr is out there somewhere. He deserves to come home. Someone knows something, and has managed to remain silent since July 10th. The cruelty of it all is unbearable. It is an evil that is indescribable to do this to him.

The truth must come to light. :please:

#FindLittleDeOrr

:candle:

"He can do no wrong in our eyes -- especially mine ... I would never hurt my son, would never do anything to my son ... "

I think there are some cracks in this facade, in this relationship. I hope someone breaks their silence soon so their son can come home. I don't think I could ever cover for my husband were he to hurt one of our children. Not ever.

I'm going to stick with and trust both Sheriff's Dept., FBI & Kline Investigations' opinions as they obviously know more than I do.

I just want to respond to someone who was wondering why people are dismissing IR as a suspect. For me, the main reason is that LE didn't name him a suspect, they named Jessica and Vernal suspects. SB seems thorough, wise and prudent. I'm going to defer to him on this. I also have not learned of any facts that incriminate IR.

It's borderline insane to even suggest the abduction theory and then to further it with changed appearance comments demonstrates no recognition of reality outside herself. It's moronic considering everybody knows they are not looking or pressuring anybody to look for their abducted son. I don't even understand where she's coming from whatsoever.

Their coach sucks. Period. Also, they don't seem like the brightest subjects. So odd how they have committed themselves so completely to these collective lies and broken narratives, yet they appear so disconnected from each other. Strangest unit ever.

If I had to pick the worse of two evils...I'd say JM is the head of that dysfunctional household. She seems empty...lights are on but no one is home. She exudes no warmth or human qualities I value. They are both broken.

I agree JM comes across as the colder one. I thought, at first, she was of those people that didn't want to show emotion because she didn't want it to come across as weakness. I don't think that's the case now.

I think VDK is in denial. Denial about JM, and in denial about poor Deorr jr.

I'm a bit LTTP after having a break. I won't comment on this latest interview has you guys have covered everything already. I do find the media side of this case fascinating. CB had not covered this case much for months and I had wondered what changed a couple of weeks ago that made her go full-time on the case. I guess she just felt that the public, Klein and media (mainly EIN admittedly) were (publicly) against the parents and thought the case required a bit more balance and calming down? Which it did need to be fair. I wonder if EIN have had flak for their coverage from other Idaho media?

The only other thing to say now is that Spring can't come soon enough.

I took it to mean, if your so damned sure we did this too our child, where's your proof? The LE and FBI would love to speak with you.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

That is the way I heard it too .... VDK made a sincere challenge to anyone who thinks he did something to come forward and talk to police instead of throwing stones at him on social media.

I'm going to stick with and trust both Sheriff's Dept., FBI & Kline Investigations' opinions as they obviously know more than I do.

I found it interesting that Chelsea brought up that LE said the parents were cooperative. Which the parents expounded on. I would think it would be equally relevant to ask the parents to respond to the other things LE have said. Including that they lied constantly, know what happened and were named as THE SUSPECTS in DeOrr's disappearance. DK kept blaming everything on politics, SM and the public. Dude, public opinion is based on what was determined by LE, FBI and the family's crack PI.

IMO, all of the interview questions were pre-approved by JM/VK' lawyer. How about some tough questions, like... What about the failed polygraphs? Or, why two LE agencies, the FBI, and two independent PI' have reached the same conclusions?

All we can hope for, is that the LE know a lot more than we do.

I agree, as loaded as the "did you murder your son?" question it's a super easy yes/no question and I doubt that JM or DK would choose this interview as the time or place to answer truthfully about what happened if they can't even be truthful when taking lie detector tests.

JM and VDK should be ever so thankful that top notch SAR experts are at the ready to search for their son, Little DeOrr, in a matter of weeks, weather permitting.

Great post kimi_SFC! snipped for brevity.

Why didn't the parents mention the upcoming search? As you say there are top notch SAR experts waiting for the spring thaw. This will happen without any expense to the parents. You'd think they would tell the public how hopeful and thankful they are for these teams offering their help. Nope, not one word about that. These folks are done with it. They've put 'it' to rest.

I still feel like JM's text to her mom was an oh my god text, not the innocent it's that time of month gotta go to the store

I wonder if VDK and IR were off fishing when whatever happened to DeOrr that started this nightmare

It's warming up, spring is coming, I feel that SB will do everything in his power to find DeOrr, that's why they were up on that mountain on snowmobiles, plotting out where they are going to search first come spring.

I agree, as loaded as the "did you murder your son?" question it's a super easy yes/no question and I doubt that JM or DK would choose this interview as the time or place to answer truthfully about what happened if they can't even be truthful when taking lie detector tests.

^^^^THIS^^^^
To infinity, and beyond!

I still feel like JM's text to her mom was an oh my god text, not the innocent it's that time of month gotta go to the store

I wonder if VDK and IR were off fishing when whatever happened to DeOrr that started this nightmare

It's warming up, spring is coming, I feel that SB will do everything in his power to find DeOrr, that's why they were up on that mountain on snowmobiles, plotting out where they are going to search first come spring.

Interesting. :thinking:

I hadn't thought of this scenario. Thanks!

I wish they would show the part that was in the previews of VDK puting his head on JM and they were both crying. Did I miss that part? I've also tried to see if she still has a ring on but she keep her left hand between her legs the whole time during the interview and preview videos.

RBBM:

It's here (but edited into Chelsea's segment). This is not the extended interview....

Parents break silence

http://m.localnews8.com/news/parent...s-disappearance/38477096#.VuRs_BaSqBg.twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member