ID - DeOrr Kunz Jr, 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - # 25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's borderline insane to even suggest the abduction theory and then to further it with changed appearance comments demonstrates no recognition of reality outside herself. It's moronic considering everybody knows they are not looking or pressuring anybody to look for their abducted son. I don't even understand where she's coming from whatsoever.

Their coach sucks. Period. Also, they don't seem like the brightest subjects. So odd how they have committed themselves so completely to these collective lies and broken narratives, yet they appear so disconnected from each other. Strangest unit ever.

If I had to pick the worse of two evils...I'd say JM is the head of that dysfunctional household. She seems empty...lights are on but no one is home. She exudes no warmth or human qualities I value. They are both broken.

It's borderline insane to even suggest the abduction theory and then to further it with changed appearance comments demonstrates no recognition of reality outside herself. It's moronic considering everybody knows they are not looking or pressuring anybody to look for their abducted son. I don't even understand where she's coming from whatsoever.

Their coach sucks. Period. Also, they don't seem like the brightest subjects. So odd how they have committed themselves so completely to these collective lies and broken narratives, yet they appear so disconnected from each other. Strangest unit ever.

If I had to pick the worse of two evils...I'd say JM is the head of that dysfunctional household. She seems empty...lights are on but no one is home. She exudes no warmth or human qualities I value. They are both broken.

I've questioned if JM has an untreated mental illness from the beginning. It's ironic to me that she said in the interview how DJ would do goofy stuff if he saw that she was "upset or irritated". In this interview she makes it seem like that was annoying to her. Even before this interview I have spotted a few photos of DJ looking at JM in an adoring way that almost seems to reflect him reading her emotions and wanting to make "Mama" happy.

I haven't got time to watch the interview (my bestie is getting married today so it's all systems go!) but just quickly - has anyone changed their views as a result of what was said last night?

I don't place too much into how people come across as grieving while being interviewed on national t.v. For starters it's the knowledge of the task at hand that you would be in the spotlight and probably nervous about that and how you come across as well. Most people aren't seasoned actors & actresses and aren't used to having their lives exposed on camera, so there is that.
I would be more interested in family & friends take on how they are coping, the people that interact with them all the time. If JM & DVK don't really know what happened to Deorr then i imagine that would be a very different type of grief to actually knowing 100% certainly that your child is actually deceased. You would never really be sure and not give up hope that they are out there alive somewhere, until all hope is gone.
I don't know if these people are guilty so have to see how this case unfolds, but a solid case has to be put together against them if there is evidence that incriminates them, so time will tell.

They told people to keep looking, but didn't give any useful information about how to recognise DeOrr, or say what their own plans to search for him are. I was surprised to hear them still pushing the abduction scenario, because they have never behaved like they think he was abducted, imo. If they want people to think he was abducted, why can't they be bothered to act like *they* think he was abducted? They could have brought his picture for the interview, used his name, told people to ask young kids who look like him their name, told about his birthmark so people can check if they see a kid they think might be DeOrr...

Even when Jessica said maybe DeOrr is deceased, no flicker of emotion. And if they really think that some pedophile might have abducted him and have him locked in a dungeon somewhere, you'd think they would be slightly upset at the idea and be trying to find him.

I have always had a problem with GGP because he basically admits being horribly neglectful. He said that he saw the baby toddle over to the embankment, then he looked away, and then when he looked back, the baby was gone. So he neglectfully assumed that the child somehow found his parents in the woods.

Who watches their 2 yr old grandchild walk down a hill towards a rushing creek and ignores it? Wouldn't that be child endangerment/neglect?

I don't believe we heard that directly from GGP's lips. IF I remember correctly that was stated by a family member on fb. Again, IF I remember correctly, is this still to be treated as rumor?

They told people to keep looking, but didn't give any useful information about how to recognise DeOrr, or say what their own plans to search for him are. I was surprised to hear them still pushing the abduction scenario, because they have never behaved like they think he was abducted, imo. If they want people to think he was abducted, why can't they be bothered to act like *they* think he was abducted? They could have brought his picture for the interview, used his name, told people to ask young kids who look like him their name, told about his birthmark so people can check if they see a kid they think might be DeOrr...

Even when Jessica said maybe DeOrr is deceased, no flicker of emotion. And if they really think that some pedophile might have abducted him and have him locked in a dungeon somewhere, you'd think they would be slightly upset at the idea and be trying to find him.

Considering this is such a high profile case and Deorr has been missing since July last year it's probably assumed everyone knows by now what Deorr looks like and with the posters etc. bringing his case to the public attention. I have read his parents have been proactive initially searching for him and distributing posters around the place along with family. I guess if it is too difficult to search during the winter for Deorr by the authorities then i think the same would hold true for his family?
The no flicker of emotion for JM about Deorr being deceased, maybe she doesn't think or want to believe that he has died, and after 8 months she has had some time to process her emotions in that regard.
As i said i have no idea if innocent in what happened to Deorr how a parent would cope in that situation of a missing child and hope none of us ever have to find out. It must be horrendous. If LE have a case against the parents then they should proceed with that IMO.

I don't believe we heard that directly from GGP's lips. IF I remember correctly that was stated by a family member on fb. Again, IF I remember correctly, is this still to be treated as rumor?

I thought this had been an article in MSM as well?

05:19
SB: And they turned and looked at their son and asked him if he wanted to stay with Grandpa or go with them, and he said, “Grandpa,” and started walking towards uh Grandpa. So, mom and dad go down over the creek with…with the friend. They start doing some fishing. Grandpa says he’s watching the child. He’s looking at him momentarily. He looks away, when he looks back the child is gone, and he assumes that the child has gone back down to mom and dad, because it’s just over…just over the hillside, just a little ways.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=12122056

Personally, I think they're just throwing ggp under the bus again, like they have from the start. If this whole charade was to protect him, why do they keep throwing him under that bus? Vernal says it's not his fault, he left DeOrr with a responsible adult... And as far as he knows, there was no accident... And even Jessica doesn't chime up to say a word in GGP'S defence. They just leave the implication hanging.

Plus, IMO these two don't even care about giving their own son a decent burial, so why on earth would they care so much about protecting ggp? They show no grief, anguish or anger in relation to their son's disappearance... Just evasiveness and lies. I really can't see them caring enough about GGP to do all this for him, when they don't even particularly care about their own child. All they care about is themselves.

JMO.

I know. I don't get it. They sound like they're disappointed or frustrated that people have stopped looking for their son, but why on earth is it someone else's duty to be searching for their child? They are young and fit and perfectly capable of taking charge of the search for their son, especially with so many loyal family members and supporters that are nearby. They have a strong support system and together they could be using their collective voices and energy to actively work this case, rather than to criticize LE and the public for slacking off.

Just wondering...Are all the billboards still up on the highways?

I'm actually thinking Vernal doesn't know exactly what happened. And he knows other people know more than him.

I'm actually thinking Vernal doesn't know exactly what happened. And he knows other people know more than him.

Me too, I could see JM covering for GGP or GGP covering for JM, but I couldn't see VDK covering for GGP, VDK may however cover for JM

Even after listening to the full interview, neither parent had anything new to say and I still don't believe either of them. Again, they never mentioned little Deorr by name.

I've got a bad feeling now after watching that, I think the way there prepared to criticise LE and LE efforts there 100% confidant DeOrr body's never going to be found and there going get away scot free IMO.

In the USA sadly murder - the Body = No Prison and SB or SP near enough told them that in an article not so long ago.

Also why are they choosing to speak out NOW?

What's happened to make them feel safe enough to speak NOW?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

By naming them suspects, nothing new has turned up. Was this just a ploy hoping one would turn on the other one?

Is GGP the one one that she takes care of as her job? Her mom pays her to do it IIRC

Just a couple of things before I head out the door. JM seemed critical of LE and the searchers, saying that she was up there a thousand times more than they were. DVK once again praised the search efforts. I don't get that at all.
Jessica, I don't think you're going to find your son, whose name is DeOrr, at the local Walmart. No need for the 'crazy mom' act.

She said she was up there a thousand times more than law enforcement. He said an officer or S and R was with him every time he searched. Because he wasn't an outdoors kind of guy.

I have thought the same thing .... Vernal has blurted out his answers from day one , he doesn't even pause , he wears his heart on his sleeve .... liars and deceivers are usually careful and slow and rehearsed about everything they say

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larney