ID - DeOrr Kunz Jr, 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - # 25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've watched the video a couple more times now, and I can't get over the lack of emotion...

Jessica when asked if it's true that she confessed to knowing where the body is:
View attachment 90462

"Did you murder your son?"
View attachment 90463
View attachment 90464

Also, Jessica looks really well, but Vernal looks really rough, and looks like he might have walked into a door or something.

View attachment 90465

She actually throws a couple of Jodi Arias smirks in there too!

The Rules: Etiquette & Information

RACE/SEX/RELIGION BASHING and INTOLERANCE

Threads or posts promoting or expressing intolerant views toward a particular social group (such as race, religion, gender and sexual orientation) are prohibited.

Posts discussing religion have been removed as there is no known relationship to this case.

They are suspects in their son's disappearance. Do they not get that? They are concerned about negative attention at the grocery store? As awful as that may be, they could put an end to it by telling the truth. The problem is that the truth may put them behind bars, and going to the grocery store will be a distant memory. MOO.

I've watched the video a couple more times now, and I can't get over the lack of emotion...

Jessica when asked if it's true that she confessed to knowing where the body is:
View attachment 90462

"Did you murder your son?"
View attachment 90463
View attachment 90464

Also, Jessica looks really well, but Vernal looks really rough, and looks like he might have walked into a door or something.

View attachment 90465

Ikr...JM looks like the scrutiny is treating her well. She looks much more polished, healthy, and put together. Her behavior is still creepy and neither seem like parents who recently lost a child...that's for damn sure.

What was dad talking about when he went off into his "politics and the FBI" rant? For a minute I thought we were back at the Malheur Wildlife Refuge.

Hypothetically speaking, if DeOrr had snuck out of the tent or Suburban in the middle of the night and drowned in the creek, what would you say their punishment should be? I'm talking if he was sleeping where they were but somehow managed to sneak out undetected until they woke up and found his body in the water? No alcohol or other substances involved.

There is no way that GGPA and/or IR together or independently disappeared DeOrr in a 20 minute (or 4 minute or 10 minute or whatever minute) time span and pulled off this massive cover up to make LE, the FBI, and two private investigators all suspect the parents. There is so much we don't know. Spring can't come soon enough. MOO.

Video:
http://m.localnews8.com/news/parents-accused-of-lying-sons-disappearance-break-silence/38477096

Wow... Still no sign of genuine emotion. Even when they are asked "Did you murder your son?" They show no flicker of sadness at all. Just shake their heads and say "No", whilst looking as shifty as as heck. Their demeanour reminds me of when you see a kid with chocolate all over their face, and you ask them if they sneaked some chocolate, and they shake their heads and say "No"...

That was the worse attempt at crying that I have ever seen. Browning may have been able to coach them on what to say and how to look but he's obviously a terrible acting coach.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://www.localnews8.com/news/parents-accused-of-lying-sons-disappearance-break-silence/38477096

"That they know we're going to go to hell for what we did to our son. How could we do that? Just things like that," said Mitchell"

snip

"If somebody has him I want them to know that we're not going to give up and we'll find him, and it doesn't matter what you do to his appearance, we'll find him," said Jessica."

Is she daft?

Like, people are asking me questions and I'm like, you know, I'm just gassing up my car going to the beauty shop and why are you asking me about my missing son. You know? Like, leave me alone.

Well a couple of take away's from me. I know why VDK usually wears a hat, getting a little thin up there, he might want to augment the forward comb with a little Popeil spray on hair. He talked less but still managed to leak 3 death/burial references about his son into the short amount of time he talked. He also was self editing again albeit in a less frenzied way, still noticeable.

JM looked healthy not a big fan of the piercing though. I like how she tried to muddy the water with the changed appearance comment. Basically she sounded like she was talking about a missing beach towel or half pack of cigarettes she thought she left on a picnic table. Not a lot of fire there for her missing baby.

If GGP doesn't come out and speak now I don't know if he ever will. Serious shots fired by VDK, not a bad strategy when in doubt blame the person who can't fight back.

Lastly what is the missing kids name again, I could swear I never heard the parents call him anything but "him", so much for heartfelt pleas just in case you know he's watching.

http://www.localnews8.com/news/parents-accused-of-lying-sons-disappearance-break-silence/38477096

"That they know we're going to go to hell for what we did to our son. How could we do that? Just things like that," said Mitchell"

snip

"If somebody has him I want them to know that we're not going to give up and we'll find him, and it doesn't matter what you do to his appearance, we'll find him," said Jessica."

Is she daft?

Like, people are asking me questions and I'm like, you know, I'm just gassing up my car going to the beauty shop and why are you asking me about my missing son. You know? Like, leave me alone.

Yes, I believe she is.

snip

Is she daft?

BBM: How are they going to find him if they're not even looking? Are they expecting a FB message from the kidnapper? Yes, she is daft.

Mention the missing child: 0
How many times did they each say "I" during that video? Countless
They really do speak for themselves. Just thinking back to SB's request for information on how they interacted with the child. My best guess is going to range from ignoring to open hostility. We've all seen a parent with a kid that can't seem to do anything right in their eyes, I think Deorr was supposed to be the grand finale for JM happy ending with VK. Then he acted like a normal 2 year old & that just did not fit the script. In her mind they are better off without him. VK looks like he might have recently spent some quality time at the nearest dive bar- overall run down appearance, possible facial bruising & slump shouldered posture.

That was the worse attempt at crying that I have ever seen. Browning may have been able to coach them on what to say and how to look but he's obviously a terrible acting coach.

It was pretty bad. Also, is it just my imagination, or did they seem to be concentrating really hard on shaking their heads rather than nodding while they said they didn't murder Deorr?

I came across this case where two toddlers snuck out of the family's tent and both drown in the nearby river. One body was never found. The parents were sleeping and woke up to find their boys missing. They didn't try to cover anything up. They were each sentenced to 12 years in prison.
http://content.usatoday.com/communi...-drowning-during-camping-trip-/1#.VuO6rTPTkwg

I think the punishment is severe. I don't feel it's warranted and I don't feel the parents showed extreme negligence. I was just thinking that it's these type of arbitrary punishments that might set into motion some type of crime like this wherein an accident...a honest accident becomes a sinister plot. Not that I'm saying that is what happened here but it made me consider how parents might fear doing the right thing. Idk seems like the justice system is so arbitrary at times that it's frightening

Well a couple of take away's from me. I know why VDK usually wears a hat, getting a little thin up there, he might want to augment the forward comb with a little Popeil spray on hair. He talked less but still managed to leak 3 death/burial references about his son into the short amount of time he talked. He also was self editing again albeit in a less frenzied way, still noticeable.

JM looked healthy not a big fan of the piercing though. I like how she tried to muddy the water with the changed appearance comment. Basically she sounded like she was talking about a missing beach towel or half pack of cigarettes she thought she left on a picnic table. Not a lot of fire there for her missing baby.

If GGP doesn't come out and speak now I don't know if he ever will. Serious shots fired by VDK, not a bad strategy when in doubt blame the person who can't fight back.

Lastly what is the missing kids name again, I could swear I never heard the parents call him anything but "him", so much for heartfelt pleas just in case you know he's watching.

Despite the awful nature of this case, I find your commentary to be oddly entertaining. Thank you.

Mention the missing child: 0
How many times did they each say "I" during that video? Countless
They really do speak for themselves. Just thinking back to SB's request for information on how they interacted with the child. My best guess is going to range from ignoring to open hostility. We've all seen a parent with a kid that can't seem to do anything right in their eyes, I think Deorr was supposed to be the grand finale for JM happy ending with VK. Then he acted like a normal 2 year old & that just did not fit the script. In her mind they are better off without him. VK looks like he might have recently spent some quality time at the nearest dive bar- overall run down appearance, possible facial bruising & slump shouldered posture.

The way JM and VDK interacted gave me the impression they aren't together anymore.

Hypothetically speaking, if DeOrr had snuck out of the tent or Suburban in the middle of the night and drowned in the creek, what would you say their punishment should be? I'm talking if he was sleeping where they were but somehow managed to sneak out undetected until they woke up and found his body in the water? No alcohol or other substances involved.
If they had been truthful from the beginning? No punishment. The loss of a child is already too much. That could happen to anyone.
Knowing how they have half-a$$ed the search & sent investigators on countless wild goose chases? I sleep just fine knowing Idaho has a death penalty.
*They have made a complete joke at the expense of their dead/missing child & every other family who has lost a child to abduction, accident or whatever other reason.

Video:
http://m.localnews8.com/news/parents-accused-of-lying-sons-disappearance-break-silence/38477096

Wow... Still no sign of genuine emotion. Even when they are asked "Did you murder your son?" They show no flicker of sadness at all. Just shake their heads and say "No", whilst looking as shifty as as heck. Their demeanour reminds me of when you see a kid with chocolate all over their face, and you ask them if they sneaked some chocolate, and they shake their heads and say "No"...

BBM

Nor do they express any outrage or insult at the question. If I was innocent of my child being missing for the last 8 months and the reporter asked me that question I'd be wanting to take a swing at her and I'd settle for verbally ripping her a new orifice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinzstel