ID - DeOrr Kunz Jr, 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - # 25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.ktvb.com/news/local/idaho/deorr-kunzs-parents-deny-harming-their-son/78531935

Both Jessica and Vernal say the majority of the public believes they are guilty of doing something to their son. They've received threat after threat. But despite that they felt it was time to share their story with the public.

"It's hard to even leave my house to go to get gas, or you know to go to the grocery store or something," said Jessica.

"You get up in the morning hopeful, you go to bed, just no more answers," said Vernal.

Tears stream down the faces of a mother and father accused of lying about their son's disappearance...

"If somebody has him I want them to know that we're not going to give up and we'll find him, and it doesn't matter what you do to his appearance, we'll find him," said Jessica.

What bothers me is they still are not pleading for the return of their son, they really are not looking for him. In spite of their words, they seem to be resigned that he's gone. This case is mind boggling.

I know. I don't get it. They sound like they're disappointed or frustrated that people have stopped looking for their son, but why on earth is it someone else's duty to be searching for their child? They are young and fit and perfectly capable of taking charge of the search for their son, especially with so many loyal family members and supporters that are nearby. They have a strong support system and together they could be using their collective voices and energy to actively work this case, rather than to criticize LE and the public for slacking off.

From VDK:

Was there an accident? "No, at least not that I know of" (paraphrased)?
"We left him in the care of a trusted adult"
So is he throwing GGP under the bus, or is VDK finally growing some balls and coming out with the truth. Which is it?

If the truth, this means all members of their families are protecting HIM, (GGP) and at any and all costs.
I'm getting a very bad feeling from this, and it's what I had suspicions about a while back. It's so sickening, and horrific, I can hardly say any more.

I'm going mostlly by VDK's words as I know GGP is still only a POI.

And...because the public has been told that he is deceased, no one is looking for him anymore and that's why he hasn't been found. Someone could have walked by him at a store but no one was looking anymore...

I can only imagine Vernal turning on the sob story when questioned by the FBI. Instead of being proactive parent, begging them to find his son, he turns on the tears seemingly to be seen as a victim himself. Where is his drive to find his son. Why did he refuse the $20,000 dollar reward?

The only thing I noticed was one little crying scene and a lot of shifting eyes. Mostly JM but also VK. Looking for the right words? Trying not to say anything incriminating? Can't look someone in the eye and lie to their face?

I'm still not buying whatever they're selling.

Video:
http://m.localnews8.com/news/parents-accused-of-lying-sons-disappearance-break-silence/38477096

Wow... Still no sign of genuine emotion. Even when they are asked "Did you murder your son?" They show no flicker of sadness at all. Just shake their heads and say "No", whilst looking as shifty as as heck. Their demeanour reminds me of when you see a kid with chocolate all over their face, and you ask them if they sneaked some chocolate, and they shake their heads and say "No"...

The only thing I noticed was one little crying scene and a lot of shifting eyes. Mostly JM but also VK. Looking for the right words? Trying not to say anything incriminating? Can't look someone in the eye and lie to their face?

I'm still not buying whatever they're selling.

Impressive how Jessica managed to all that crying, "tears streaming down her face", without messing up her makeup.

From VDK:

Was there an accident? "No, at least not that I know of" (paraphrased)?
"We left him in the care of a trusted adult"
So is he throwing GGP under the bus, or is VDK finally growing some balls and coming out with the truth. Which is it?

If the truth, this means all members of their families are protecting HIM, (GGP) and at any and all costs.
I'm getting a very bad feeling from this, and it's what I had suspicions about a while back. It's so sickening, and horrific, I can hardly say any more.

I'm going mostlly by VDK's words as I know GGP is still only a POI.

I got that impression as well

Video:
http://m.localnews8.com/news/parents-accused-of-lying-sons-disappearance-break-silence/38477096

Wow... Still no sign of genuine emotion. Even when they are asked "Did you murder your son?" They show no flicker of sadness at all. Just shake their heads and say "No", whilst looking as shifty as as heck. Their demeanour reminds me of when you see a kid with chocolate all over their face, and you ask them if they sneaked some chocolate, and they shake their heads and say "No"...

the chocolate analogy..you couldn't have described it better!

The entire interview was exactly what I expected... A whole lot of, "everyone is mean to us." They said NOTHING about Deorr!

Just watched the interview.....VDK says "responsible adult" rather than "responsible family member" so I assume that means he's pointing the finger at the other fellow that was with them (sorry I can't remember his name right now).

Also, the voiceover said "with tears streaming down their faces" but I didn't see any tears or moisture.

Mom says she's getting all these threats yet she sits there looking fresh as a daisy ready to go out to the club with her bffs, and dad's the one who looks like he's being eaten up inside. Interesting dynamics.

Not once do they mention DeOrr by name. Not once do they look at the camera and address their child with words to the effect of "we'll find you, son".

JMO of course, and I'm no closer to figuring out what happened to little DeOrr.

The only emotion shown during that joke of an interview was anger. Now, I would be a force of absolute fury to reckon with if something happened to one of my kids, and that passion would be spent physically shaking the truth out of anyone potentially involved.
This passive "not that I know of" is a load of garbage. You know what that tells me? "Ya, maybe but a I don't have to be responsible for it".
Trusted adult. Ha. GGP who is apparently so frail & confused he cannot breathe or keep a story straight? The same GGP who brings bizarre friends on impulsive trips to the the woods? The same GGP who managed to pull a camp trailer for an extended drive on partially rough terrain? The same GGP who has been absolutely silent and invisible about this child's dissapearance for EIGHT months? Yes, what a trusted adult to leave your active toddler with. What an easy scapegoat when you are going down in flames.
These two are quite the team. How can they pass accountability off to the nearest sucker? I am so completely revolted.

I've watched the video a couple more times now, and I can't get over the lack of emotion...

Jessica when asked if it's true that she confessed to knowing where the body is:
Screenshot_2016-03-12-05-58-00.jpg

"Did you murder your son?"
Screenshot_2016-03-12-05-58-20.jpg
Screenshot_2016-03-12-05-58-36.jpg

Also, Jessica looks really well, but Vernal looks really rough, and looks like he might have walked into a door or something.

Screenshot_2016-03-12-05-59-03.jpg

Can't leave her house to get gas or groceries, so she leaves her house to poke a hole in her face... priorities seem to be in order

Point the blame at everyone but themselves... check

Remind everyone he might have been abducted... check

Cry... check

Stick with initial story of leaving him behind...check

Leave out any and every important detail of that day... check

Don't mention DeOrr by name, ever, for any reason... ​nailed it

If this is the total interview that is going to be shown ... it sure is not very much

http://www.localnews8.com/news/parents-accused-of-lying-sons-disappearance-break-silence/38477096

Three time Vernal says 'put it to rest'.

1:31 "People have already pretty much laid my son to rest already"

3:04 "they were able to put things to rest that way"

3:14 " and thanks to the politics with this, in your mind you've already put this, you've already put it behind you and it's closed in your mind"

I'd love an analysis on that! He seem to be done and over it. So sad for lil'man.

I've watched the video a couple more times now, and I can't get over the lack of emotion...

Also, Jessica looks really well, but Vernal looks really rough, and looks like he might have walked into a door or something.

BBM- I thought it looked like he might have a healing shiner under his right eye.

At 1:01 and 1:09 of the video, the way each of them buries their face in the other's shoulder gives me a creepy reminder of Terri Horman at that first press conference for Kyron.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CaminMetairie