ID - DeOrr Kunz, Jr., 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who say's that IR is a druggie.. ?

No one, at least I wasn't trying to say that. I'm just trying to walk through his comments and why he says he saw Deorr up there but there is a good possibility (according to LE and Klein) he was never up there. My mindset is that I have seen people that are high and completely withdrawn from the real world. I was necessarily saying that IR is a druggie. Sorry that I wasn't clearer.

as far as we know LE hasn't disputed, but hasn't refuted nor confirmed anything by KIC. that's just my opinion based on MSM reports. for all we know one is feeding the other or conflicting the other.

I could be wrong...rabbit has eaten crow before...

So why bring up anything to do with people getting high ,,,Also who is saying IR wasn;t at the camp ground . He says in his interview what he did .Don't quote me word for word here but does he not say he woke up in the tent. Then came out for a bit i think he says he ate some breakfast then realized that he got up to early and was still tired so he decides to go back into the tend to get up some more sleep.Plus the other 3 all say he was there .So i don;t understand why u say,,for one he was high and 2 that he was not even there that day

So why bring up anything to do with people getting high ,,,Also who is saying IR wasn;t at the camp ground . He says in his interview what he did .Don't quote me word for word here but does he not say he woke up in the tent. Then came out for a bit i think he says he ate some breakfast then realized that he got up to early and was still tired so he decides to go back into the tend to get up some more sleep.Plus the other 3 all say he was there .So i don;t understand why u say,,for one he was high and 2 that he was not even there that day

Like I said, I'm walking through why IR could have been wrong about Deorr being there when LE is saying he wasn't there. I feel like IR is the most honest out of the four of them, so I'm not trying to bad mouth him. I'm not saying he was high. I'm just trying to figure out how he could be wrong about something so big. And I never said IR wasn't at the campground. I was talking about the day they were leaving to go camping. JK said he couldn't be found.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saying DeOrr was throwing things into the fire rang true to me. For a long time I didn't think DeOrr was up there at all but I've changed my mind. I'm back to whatever happened happened before the "family" trip to the store.

Ok i hear ya now loud and clear sorry bout the confussion ...Off topic a little here but has anyone seen any home videos like they show when they are talking to the parents and they play some home video of DeOrr . I ask because iam curious what his walking abillity was , some kids are slow learners and some are way ahead . I find myself wondering to see if he even moved well enough to have walked away and wondered off somewhere...

Ok i hear ya now loud and clear sorry bout the confussion ...Off topic a little here but has anyone seen any home videos like they show when they are talking to the parents and they play some home video of DeOrr . I ask because iam curious what his walking abillity was , some kids are slow learners and some are way ahead . I find myself wondering to see if he even moved well enough to have walked away and wondered off somewhere...

I've seen a video or two of little Deorr, but I don't remember any of them showing him walking. I wish there was one, I wouldn't mind seeing it myself, and in those boots.

Can anyone explain what you think this means?
A credit card used by a family friend with seemingly purchases of items unknown to investigators in testimony.

Actually that's where my mind is going at this point as well, re: your bolded.

My mind has always gone there, except I'm not sure it was GGP or IR who did the pick up. I'm probably being anal, but I still have my suspicions about the missing EMT bag, even though I've been assured it has absolutely no relevance.

:cow:

A credit card used by a family friend with seemingly purchases of items unknown to investigators in testimony.

I wonder if there is a tie-in to my last post. Obviously someone thinks there was a "family friend" doing whatever.

Now, after a bit of review, I wonder if this could be the answer to your question?

4. Issac Reinwand was truthful, had told the same story to KIC investigators and Law Enforcement four times. However, some details had been left out of one of the stories. After review Reinwand was declared a person of interest as a witness in a homicide either by accident or intentional means.
The above stated findings have not changed and in fact have become stronger post phase three of this investigation. We are in full agreement with Law Enforcement’s findings.
http://www.eastidahonews.com/2016/07/private-investigator-issues-lengthy-report-deorr-kunz-case/

Just guessing here.

Other than very bad use of the English language? In my opinion it is nothing, just another side show of Klein's. How does Klein know what "seemingly purchases of items unknown to investigators" is?

Other than very bad use of the English language? In my opinion it is nothing, just another side show of Klein's. How does Klein know what "seemingly purchases of items unknown to investigators" is?

im a Klein supporter but I find this to be very confusing too. He's saying there appears to be items purchased that investigators didn't know about until they found the card but it still doesn't make any sense. a friend used the card. What was purchased and when, and how do the items tie into this case? I don't get it.

im a Klein supporter but I find this to be very confusing too. He's saying there appears to be items purchased that investigators didn't know about until they found the card but it still doesn't make any sense. a friend used the card. What was purchased and when, and how do the items tie into this case? I don't get it.
If he found a physical credit card it doesn't really make sense because the card itself doesn't show you what was purchased and Klein doesn't have the power to obtain that info from the CC company. If he found a statement or a receipt then that would make a little more sense. So confusing.

I think it would make more sense if IR was given the card to make some purchases for the trip - say a shovel or something - then failed to tell that to Klein or LE during an interview.

I think it would make more sense if IR was given the card to make some purchases for the trip - say a shovel or something - then failed to tell that to Klein or LE during an interview.

But we have information that contradicts this conclusion. DVK & JM were not family friends of IR, and GGP always carried a shovel while camping which would indicate to me that he did not need one to be purchased.

IMHO it shows more about what wasn't found...evidence. The matchbox cars and the camo jacket are easily explained away. The auto insurance tracker is just a tool one uses to try to get their rates down. And the credit card? What possible significance would that have on the investigation? Klein can't get the records because he's not LE so he could know what was purchased.

It's my understanding the family has not spoken to Klein for several months, since whenever he came out against them. It seems from this latest "report", Klein has connected himself with LE to make him seem more legitimate.

Just a question...why do you support Klein? What has Klein done on this case to make it better? What valid results has KIC produced? Not snarky, I just don't understand why.

IMHO it shows more about what wasn't found...evidence. The matchbox cars and the camo jacket are easily explained away. The auto insurance tracker is just a tool one uses to try to get their rates down. And the credit card? What possible significance would that have on the investigation? Klein can't get the records because he's not LE so he could know what was purchased.

It's my understanding the family has not spoken to Klein for several months, since whenever he came out against them. It seems from this latest "report", Klein has connected himself with LE to make him seem more legitimate.

Just a question...why do you support Klein? What has Klein done on this case to make it better? What valid results has KIC produced? Not snarky, I just don't understand why.

According to Klein, an extended family member is who rehired him. Sorry for not providing a link, my computer's mouse is messed up , can't copy or paste anything. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AussyDog