ID - DeOrr Kunz, Jr., 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM
With all due respect, we also now know that VDK fabricated his story about driving away to find cell signal for his 911 call. That should be enough to raise your "hinky meter" and maybe discredit some of their stories.
FWIW, I am a camper and often go to somewhat remote part of mountains. The usual routine once arrive at campsite is set up tent in case of arriving bad weather. Once tent is up, it usually doesn't take long before I check if I have cell reception. If I don't have reception I will walk around a little while looking at cell screen looking for reception. The younger the age the more dependent usually on cell reception. It has been proven there was cell reception in a few areas in their campsite or within a few feet [video=youtube;7zr6r0ozYYY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zr6r0ozYYY[/video] . I feel quite confident both parents knew reception was there and cell records can probably prove parents had made a call or text or Facebook post while at campsite. Sort of proves that VDK really didn't need to drive to cattle guard for reception if my assumptions are correct.

FWIW, I am a camper and often go to somewhat remote part of mountains. The usual routine once arrive at campsite is set up tent in case of arriving bad weather. Once tent is up, it usually doesn't take long before I check if I have cell reception. If I don't have reception I will walk around a little while looking at cell screen looking for reception. The younger the age the more dependent usually on cell reception. It has been proven there was cell reception in a few areas in their campsite or within a few feet. I feel quite confident both parents knew reception was there and cell records can probably prove parents had made a call or text or Facebook post while at campsite. Sort of proves that VDK really didn't need to drive to cattle guard for reception if my assumptions are correct.

Excellent point.

But why would he make up the phone story? I think he did make it up, but not sure what the purpose of the lie is. To cover any tracking the phone would have done on his movements? IDK

I think that was a dig at Jessica. Klein giving the impression there's reason to doubt VDK's paternity. I find it kinda funny that he was able to slip that in there.
My initial thought was Klein feels the only way to get answers must come from VDK turning evidence on his wife. Klein assuming VDK still covering for her and Klein was just attempting to throw questionable paternity into the mix to maybe make VDK a little mad at his wife in hopes of receiving more evidence. Something along the lines of "Hey Vern, your not even sure the baby is yours and now she up and marries another man" "Quit covering for her"

What would make somebody so "cold and detached"??

Being overly self-centered perhaps. Maybe she is a sociopath like Casey Anthony - who knows, we don't have as much to go on as we did with CA... remember all those party videos, and recordings of the phone calls, etc ? What a disgusting piece of work, right?
Still, JMA comes across to me as caring more about herself than her child, it's all about her and what she wants. Then there's the deception, she appears to be very vested in covering and escaping the truth, and it's consequences. She's protecting herself, kind of like a turtle hiding in it's shell ... cold and detached. JMHO

Except that it's not. These interviews were done late last year or early this year, whenever Klein went to Idaho Falls. There is no context to determine what was being asked, where in the conversation did this issue come up. It gives us nothing. We know for a fact that 3 911 were made at the 2:30ish time frame. I don't remember the exact times but they've been posted on WS many times.

What we're getting from Klein are snips of video that tell the story he wants to tell. I'm not going to argue that they did or didn't tell different stories but this is not new and it certainly isn't in response to the "report" or any new information.

Apparently the "leak" mentioned is the dogs hit on a buried pet remains. I'm really over Klein manipulating everyone

Can someone help me .. I would like to see all the stuff this klien guy has wrote . Is he doing it on his facebook page if so can someone tell me how i can see it and make sure i go to the right guys FB account cause there is sometimes a whole bunch of the same title how do i know which one i should go too...and the right page to go to if there is on for deorr there will be lots of those which one should i choose...

His latest written report can also be viewed here: http://www.eastidahonews.com/2016/07/private-investigator-issues-lengthy-report-deorr-kunz-case/

FWIW, I am a camper and often go to somewhat remote part of mountains. The usual routine once arrive at campsite is set up tent in case of arriving bad weather. Once tent is up, it usually doesn't take long before I check if I have cell reception. If I don't have reception I will walk around a little while looking at cell screen looking for reception. The younger the age the more dependent usually on cell reception. It has been proven there was cell reception in a few areas in their campsite or within a few feet [video=youtube;7zr6r0ozYYY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zr6r0ozYYY[/video] . I feel quite confident both parents knew reception was there and cell records can probably prove parents had made a call or text or Facebook post while at campsite. Sort of proves that VDK really didn't need to drive to cattle guard for reception if my assumptions are correct.

What a great visual with this video, I've never seen it before. Thanks for that, DaleTray. :)

What a great visual with this video, I've never seen it before. Thanks for that, DaleTray. :)

Yes, great slide show. What a stunningly beautiful place.

I am thinking he was put in the creek by the campsite or in snake river. Jmo.

Awesome photos!!! Thank you!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gah, you guys are back! I didn't know the thread reopened! Glad to see you all! :happydance:

Apparently the "leak" mentioned is the dogs hit on a buried pet remains. I'm really over Klein manipulating everyone

im really over Jessica and GGP trying to manipulate everyone

BBM

With all due respect, we also now know that VDK fabricated his story about driving away to find cell signal for his 911 call. That should be enough to raise your "hinky meter" and maybe discredit some of their stories.

With all due respect all we know is Klein "said" VDK's story was fabricated. We don't know that it was, it is not an established fact, it is an opinion of someone who has a valid financial interest in giving skewed opinion as facts.

What we KNOW about that day is very little. We KNOW four adults and one child went to Timber Creek CG Thursday evening. We KNOW 2 adults and the child went to Leadore sometime mid-day on Friday (date & time stamped receipt). We KNOW that not long after they returned to the camp site there were three 911 calls made. We KNOW the child is missing.

So what we KNOW and what we think/believe/feel are facts are not really because 1) we weren't there & 2) LE has not made a conclusion yet in this matter. When LE does they will let the public know. Anything else is pure speculation on incomplete information.

This slide show was put together by a local person and was posted on another thread. That person went up to Timber Creek in June and took these photos so folks can see what it really is like up there. I think for many, especially those who have lived in urban areas most of their lives, find it difficult to understand the shear vastness of Idaho wilderness and why after all this time little DeOrr hasn't been found. For those of us who have or do live in it, we tend to take it for granted, that we forget that not everyone sees what we see.

This may sound weird, but I was dreaming last night about this case. I woke up thinking: where did VDK get in that accident at? Was he near the Snake River? Did he go visit any burial site there might be that day? I know I do that with my loved ones on the anniversary of their death...
Also, I don't claim to be a physic, my mind just gets away from me during the night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With all due respect all we know is Klein "said" VDK's story was fabricated. We don't know that it was, it is not an established fact, it is an opinion of someone who has a valid financial interest in giving skewed opinion as facts.

What we KNOW about that day is very little. We KNOW four adults and one child went to Timber Creek CG Thursday evening. We KNOW 2 adults and the child went to Leadore sometime mid-day on Friday (date & time stamped receipt). We KNOW that not long after they returned to the camp site there were three 911 calls made. We KNOW the child is missing.

So what we KNOW and what we think/believe/feel are facts are not really because 1) we weren't there & 2) LE has not made a conclusion yet in this matter. When LE does they will let the public know. Anything else is pure speculation on incomplete information.
WHAT???? the only thing we DO know, is that DeOrr is missing. Oh, and that the parents failed 9 polygraphs, and the LE has named the parents suspects, and SB is now leaning towards a homicide! THATS what we DO know.

ETA: We also KNOW that there's no PHYSICAL evidence that DeOrr was at the camp, alive or dead.

I'm open to the possibility he could have wandered off and not been found, if you recall I was a proponent of the mountain lion theory until LE named them suspects. I have even believed they could have sold Deorr so they could have their freedom. That said, if something like the first scenario, wandering off, then I think there was something else going on as well for the parents to behave so suspiciously, and for LE to state they have consistently ever changing stories and been less than truthful and failed all polygraphs. And for SB to state he questions that Deorr was ever there at all is a big deal for me. Not to mention two different PIs who have come to more or less the same conclusions . So I can't get around that they are guilty of something, if not homicide by physical abuse, then at least extreme negligence. Maybe they drugged him to put him to sleep and he didn't wake up. Maybe they were so inebriated they have no idea what happened. But I think they do. Jmo

When did it become a known that little DeOrr was along on the trip to Leadore?

I just did some research and it appears that there is no collaboration from outside witnesses or cc video that DeOrr was on the trip to town on either leg of the excursion or at all.

The time stamped receipt alone is not an indication of DK being there, imo, even if it listed an item that might be for a child.

If you can point to a link that is a source of that statement, other than the suspects own words, I would be most interested.

all imho

<rsbm>

We also know that PI Klein and PI Vilt were both hired by family and both were fired. Both have publicly stated their suspicions wrt little Deorr's parents. IMO this seems contrary to your opinion that Klein has presented a skewed opinion due to financial interest. Would have been much more in his/their financial interest to publicly support the parents while continuing to receive money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaexo21