ID - DeOrr Kunz, Jr., 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bowerman used the word homicide so it would seem that he believes DeOrr is deceased....he has access to all the evidence but is much more tight-lipped than Klein.

Bowerman says this:
(Quote)
“We have no credible witness at this time that can clearly state that (DeOrr) was at the scene,” Bowerman told Bloom. “Not only am I not believing he was ever there, but I’m believing that we have a homicide.”
http://www.eastidahonews.com/2016/07/sheriff-deorrs-disappearance-moving-towards-homicide/

It would seem from this statement of Bowerman's that he is thinking homicide because there aren't any credible witnesses that place Deorr at the scene.
He doesn't actually state that because of evidence gathered from the scene that he thinks Deorr is deceased. All IMO.

Bowerman used the word homicide so it would seem that he believes DeOrr is deceased....he has access to all the evidence but is much more tight-lipped than Klein.

Also, wasn't it in Tricia's last interview with Sheriff B, that he stated the dogs hit on something at the campground, iirc he used the term "interesting" (?) , but I don't believe he specified where or what they hit on. I don't think that was ever transcribed so would have to go back and listen when I have the time. Jmo

Bowerman says this:
(Quote)
“We have no credible witness at this time that can clearly state that (DeOrr) was at the scene,” Bowerman told Bloom. “Not only am I not believing he was ever there, but I’m believing that we have a homicide.”
http://www.eastidahonews.com/2016/07/sheriff-deorrs-disappearance-moving-towards-homicide/

It would seem from this statement of Bowerman's that he is thinking homicide because there aren't any credible witnesses that place Deorr at the scene.
He doesn't actually state that because of evidence gathered from the scene that he thinks Deorr is deceased. All IMO.

I don't feel that he is thinking homicide based only on DeOrr not being there, but on a whole lot of other factors, such as the inconsistencies in the stories of the four adults, the changing time lines, and the multiple failed polygraphs, etc. I don't think Bowerman would use the word homicide lightly - he just isn't going to share his evidence. MOO.

I don't feel that he is thinking homicide based only on DeOrr not being there, but on a whole lot of other factors, such as the inconsistencies in the stories of the four adults, the changing time lines, and the multiple failed polygraphs, etc. I don't think Bowerman would use the word homicide lightly - he just isn't going to share his evidence. MOO.

No of course no one would expect the LE to share their evidence in an ongoing investigation. I think the inconsistencies in stories are because people are protecting and covering something up, but its anyone's guess as to who is responsible for whatever it is pertaining to Deorr? From what i have read all four adults in this case are dodgy as far as that goes.

Which truck did they sleep on the back of? If it were Vernal's truck and they did transport their deceased child in the back, how in the world did they sleep in the back? If they slept on back of the suburban, why not their own truck? Is there a major difference between the back of the two trucks or did one have cab on back?

They slept in the back of the suburban. A suburban is basically like a minivan except it only has 2 rows of seats. So picture a minivan, but take out the 3rd row of seats. You would have the driver area, a row for passengers behind that and then open space in the back. The difference between a suburban and pickup truck being all areas are enclosed with no divider between passenger area and cargo space. It makes more sense that they slept in the suburban as it would be enclosed where as all pictures I have seen of VKs truck show he had a regular pickup with no cap on the bed.

JMO AS ALWAYS!

They slept in the back of the suburban. A suburban is basically like a minivan except it only has 2 rows of seats. So picture a minivan, but take out the 3rd row of seats. You would have the driver area, a row for passengers behind that and then open space in the back. The difference between a suburban and pickup truck being all areas are enclosed with no divider between passenger area and cargo space. It makes more sense that they slept in the suburban as it would be enclosed where as all pictures I have seen of VKs truck show he had a regular pickup with no cap on the bed.

JMO AS ALWAYS!

In addition, the cargo area of a suburban is carpeted and completely flat whereas a pickup bed is usually ridged and made of metal. I don't know if they had an air mattress or not, but the suburban would be a more comfortable sleeping area for those reasons plus being enclosed especially if they only had sleeping bags.

Following other cases, on other sites, I've noticed that at some point, there seems to be an effort to establish a defense and reasonable doubt. I asked a moderator of another site one time if defense attorneys or staff ever post on forums for this purpose, and the moderator replied, "Absolutely!" Whether that's true or not I don't know. I've been watching another site that has been working on an anyone but the parents line of reasoning, focusing on IR as the perpetrator. And, that site has been slowly inching it's way to establishing doubt of SB. They've been careful about it, skirting around it, but the implication is definitely there that SB did something wrong, is incompetent, etc. It will be interesting to see what happens. JMO

I'm sorry if this point has been covered previously, but I was just thinking about the cremains that the dogs hit on. Has it been checked out WHO those actually belonged to? Was any DNA ever collected from them to verify WHO they actually were, or is that not something that could have been done with ashes? The timing of all that has always really bothered me. Was it ever said who was dumping their loved ones ashes? Where they were from? TIA!

In addition, the cargo area of a suburban is carpeted and completely flat whereas a pickup bed is usually ridged and made of metal. I don't know if they had an air mattress or not, but the suburban would be a more comfortable sleeping area for those reasons plus being enclosed especially if they only had sleeping bags.

Was the camper not big enough that they could have slept in there with grandpa? It seems odd to me to go on a camping trip where someone has a camper, but sleep in a vehicle instead.

If Klein is alluding to "Deorr was never at the campground" theory, then that blows his supposed evidence of blood/fluid on the vehicle and various hits from dogs at the campground out of the water, IMO. Either there is evidence of Deorr at the campground or there isn't, can't have it both ways.

RSBM
what I believe Klein is alluding to is that Deorr was never at the campsite *alive*.

Not sure? I can't really fathom that they would gather together the GGP & IR so the four of them could travel all that distance with a dead child in one of the vehicles pretending to go on a camping trip just to dispose of the dead child. That sounds pretty far fetched to me.

BBM

Everything JA and VDK have said to date "sounds pretty far fetched to me". These people can't even keep their stories straight, I don't think they are very smart.

Was the camper not big enough that they could have slept in there with grandpa? It seems odd to me to go on a camping trip where someone has a camper, but sleep in a vehicle instead.

It seems odd the IR slept in a tent too. Most camp trailers would have a main bed, and then either a couch the folds flat or a kitchen table that turns to a bed.

They had to call 911 eventually. Why do you think they wouldn't have?

It's not that they called 911, but the timing and the fact there were 3 phone calls made within 6? minutes of each other from 3 people who were all at camp. Why wait an hour (or hours or days) and then all call at once?

As a Grandma....I would get to the site asap to help look. Jmo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would too, but even Grandma can only drive so fast. Once again, it's not what happened but the timing of which everything happened. They waited an hour to call 911, but Trina made it around the same time as SAR. I can't remember how long it took SAR to get there after the 911 call, but Trina was over 2 hours away. You can only drive so fast without wrecking or the governor on the engine shutting you down.

I'm wondering how much sleeping anyone did that night. They've given so many stories to everyone, I don't think it's safe to assume where they slept my be a big honking lie as well.

If Klein is alluding to "Deorr was never at the campground" theory, then that blows his supposed evidence of blood/fluid on the vehicle and various hits from dogs at the campground out of the water, IMO. Either there is evidence of Deorr at the campground or there isn't, can't have it both ways.
And IMO if Deorr died at home and the camping trip was all a ruse for a staged set up that he went camping with his parents etc. and then wandered off, or got abducted or got taken by a wild animal, why would they bother going to so much trouble to dispose of Deorr and fabricate such a story, when they could of done that closer to home and then called it in as a disappearance, that Deorr wandered off or got abducted from the place they were living at? And disposal could of been done a day or so before they called it in to give themselves plenty of time to get their story straight etc.?
IMO Deorr was on the camping trip and whatever happened to him happened in that area they were travelling along or at their destination. And i can't really figure out who is protecting who at this stage, and who exactly was responsible for whatever happened?

I'm curious as to why you think the vehicle would have to have been at the campground when whatever happened, happened.... for the dogs to alert on the vehicle. The scent travels wherever the vehicle goes. Is that not correct ? JMO

How heartbreaking. Either Vernal is a pretty decent con man, or he's much more sincere and concerned and worried about his son than Jessica is. And why is Jessica always looking down.... No pleading for her son, no pleading to the audience to help. Instead it's as though she's hiding something.... Guilt ? Shame ? Fear ? All three ? Remember in the interview with IR, he even stated something to that affect, she can't look you in the eye, something like that.

Now knowing that she's moved on so quickly with another man, in a relationship that was reportedly already ongoing before little Deorr went missing, I have a question. Could her new husband be involved ? JMO

So the posters of missing Deorr are now faded. :cry: Meaning, they haven't even bothered to replace them. Doesn't sound like real parents of a real missing child to me, does it to you ? And Jessica Mitchell Anderson isn't looking for her little baby boy, is she ? Yeah, I'm so done with initials. And, yes, she needs to be called by her NAME. This is so beyond a tragedy, it's an atrocity. Jessica Mitchell Anderson is all about herself, she's so similar to Casey Anthony it's frightening. Yes, it's JMO, but all you have to do is watch her, it's very clear, IMO. Other than that, all I can say is, that poor baby. He had no one. :cry:

I think it depends. We did the same thing last summer. Took a tent trailer and a suburban camping. My husband, myself, and our 5 children slept in the tent trailer and my dad, even though there still was room for him, slept in the suburban.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And once again, according to Deputy Penner, they haven't been able to clear any of the four at the campground. Which means that they're all what, POI's ? Suspects ? I suspect both.

I request from Sheriff B, that he remain on Deorr's case until it is solved. Please. JMO

I believe sooner rather than later, someone will cut a deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966