ID - DeOrr Kunz, Jr., 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #28

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh don't get me wrong even in this scenario I still pass judgement. A while back I posted a collage photo (I'm sorry I don't really know how to go back and search past threads for my posts). In the majority of the pictures of baby Deorr he is clutching to a green polka dot blanket not the blue one JM had in the interview. This small detail still gives me a tiny pondering of the selling theroy.

It would be interesting to know if the parents have the green polka dot blanket in their possession. I've always wondered if that blanket is with DeOrr, wherever he is.

ETA: here is a link to a photo with the blanket: http://assets.eastidahonews.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/16215002/Deorr-Kunz6.jpg

Oh don't get me wrong even in this scenario I still pass judgement. A while back I posted a collage photo (I'm sorry I don't really know how to go back and search past threads for my posts). In the majority of the pictures of baby Deorr he is clutching to a green polka dot blanket not the blue one JM had in the interview. This small detail still gives me a tiny pondering of the selling theroy.

I guess a lot of you are right when you point out IF the comfort items we are thinking about are even the RIGHT comfort items. We only know what the parents tell us. There are slight truths within each snippet story they give us. IDK..still think he's no longer with us, sadly. It hurts my heart to write that. It does strike me odd how quickly J jumped into a new marriage. It's telling if her mother didn't attend the wedding.

<modsnip>

I would love to go through this piece by piece but the thing that has me, I don't remember ever seeing an interview with JMA VK and her parents. Is there a full version out there that I somehow missed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here is the clip with Jessica and her parents. DeOrr had only been missing two months and Jessica stared down the whole time and never said one word. Not one of them called DeOrr by his name. Trina kept referring to him as "that baby" or "that little boy." Very bizarre.
http://www.eastidahonews.com/2015/09/deorr-kunz-family-remains-hopeful-two-months-after-toddler-disappeared/

Here is the clip with Jessica and her parents. DeOrr had only been missing two months and Jessica stared down the whole time and never said one word. Not one of them called DeOrr by his name. Trina kept referring to him as "that baby" or "that little boy." Very bizarre.
http://www.eastidahonews.com/2015/0...hopeful-two-months-after-toddler-disappeared/

reminds me of the ramseys when they kept referring to JB as "that child" - came across to me as cold. idk if thats a distancing from the pain mechanism or distancing from a crime mechanism. or both? jmo.

reminds me of the ramseys when they kept referring to JB as "that child" - came across to me as cold. idk if thats a distancing from the pain mechanism or distancing from a crime mechanism. or both? jmo.

I don't know either... could be a little of both. But if they thought he was abducted, you'd think they'd want his name out there. However, I don't think they really think he was abducted... not then and not now. Just my opinion, based on their behaviors.

http://www.eastidahonews.com/2015/09/deorr-kunz-family-remains-hopeful-two-months-after-toddler-disappeared/

My deceased children are always referred to either by their name or "my daughter" or "my son", "my child". I could never dream of referring to either of them as "that" ... ever.

IMO, distancing is associated with the use of the word "that" moreso than the use of the word "baby" in place of his name. I could understand them using the word "baby" because possibly it's too painful to utter his name. But "that"? Why not "our" or "my"?

My deceased children are always referred to either by their name or "my daughter" or "my son", "my child". I could never dream of referring to either of them as "that" ... ever.

IMO, distancing is associated with the use of the word "that" moreso than the use of the word "baby" in place of his name. I could understand them using the word "baby" because possibly it's too painful to utter his name. But "that"? Why not "our" or "my"?

I'm so sorry about your children sillybilly.

Their use of names for baby Deorr reminds me of the book "A Child Called It". With my son I always say "our boy" or "my bear". Even if I'm joking and my son has done something silly I say "your boy" to my husband. To me "that" or "it" makes it feel like he's an object. Both my mother and mother in law say "my boy". I think at this point I'm going to start saying "that Jessica" when I write.

I thought it seemed like a way to distance themselves as well... "that" used before a noun such as baby or boy, instead of using my or our, especially in this situation. Also, my and our are possessive pronouns while that is not.
So I had to look it up. :)
I think the use of possessive pronouns with loved ones would indicate protection as well, especially concerning a child. I haven't Googled this part referring specifically to our children.

http://kisselpaso.com/how-to-tell-if-someone-is-lying-distancing-languagetechnique-exposed/

https://ryanemann.wordpress.com/2013/10/12/tell-me-how-you-really-feel-verbal-distancing/

I'm wondering now if the distancing language was always used, or if it started after he disappeared . Or, if it was planned for him to disappear, perhaps they started using it when the plans were made. :(

Lately I have been trying to explore the arranged selling of baby Deorr theory. I know Klein has said several times that it's a homicide but it seems like Kleins information slowly evolves into something else. I really don't feel like these two are the sharpest crayons in the box to pull off anything without help. Especially getting away with murder. What if there is a completely separate outside person that arranged a sale? Maybe they meet this person at the Clover Creek motel? Both JM and VDK would have participated. JM shows no emotion because she is happy to be free. VDK shows emotion because he is regretting his decision. Grandpa wants a funeral because in his mind "what's done is done" and Deorr isn't coming back to family so he might as well be dead in his eyes. IR is the clueless witness. The phone chargers and burner phones (I will state again this is a theory and the burner phones are also part of that theory) were purchased as per the directions of this third party person as a means to communicate. I also come back to the photo that was posted many threads ago with the truck on the side of the road that was spotted in the surveillance video. To me that photo always seemed like a person making some type of delivery with another person. Obviously it has never been proven the photo was them but it always gives me a bit of the creeps. Maybe the cremains were even part of the distraction. I remember SB stating something about an arranged sale as unlikely but only because he has a hard time believing someone could do that to their own child. Personally I have no problem believing these two would be that low. He also stated he thought it was a homicide but only because of the lack of baby Deorr and the fact that the parents are lying about their missing child.

There it's late and I'm starting to ramble. Has anyone else looked back at all the new information and looked at it from this perspective?

I considered this for a while as well. Almost just being hopeful that he was given to a family who would take better care of him, not do anything nefarious. But as time goes on I believe it less and less. The blood and matter on Deorr's truck, the question of hair on a shovel, the changing stories and failed lie detector tests, especially them failing the questions about if Deorr was alive or not... It all adds up and convinces me that he isn't just living somewhere else. I would look a lot worse as a parent or a person to be suspected of either neglecting, losing, or killing my child, rather than just adopting them out. And if I had done it illegally I would rather admit to that than be a murder suspect. Just my opinion, but I think both SB and Klein are correct when they say they believe this is a homicide.

I considered this for a while as well. Almost just being hopeful that he was given to a family who would take better care of him, not do anything nefarious. But as time goes on I believe it less and less. The blood and matter on Deorr's truck, the question of hair on a shovel, the changing stories and failed lie detector tests, especially them failing the questions about if Deorr was alive or not... It all adds up and convinces me that he isn't just living somewhere else. I would look a lot worse as a parent or a person to be suspected of either neglecting, losing, or killing my child, rather than just adopting them out. And if I had done it illegally I would rather admit to that than be a murder suspect. Just my opinion, but I think both SB and Klein are correct when they say they believe this is a homicide.

Admitting to an illegal adoption carries a penalty of jail time though i would think because it too would be a crime, so they might think they are better off not saying anything if there really is no evidence of Deorr being found deceased, as they would know he isn't in that case and alive and well living with adoptive parents. Perhaps for them the lesser of a chance being caught if Deorr is in fact okay.

Not sure how often or when Grandpa has to use oxygen, but that machine sounds super loud in the Klein interviews with him. Might make it hard to sleep in the same room IMO.

Don't know or can't recall if any of them are smokers, but you can't smoke around oxygen.

Don't know or can't recall if any of them are smokers, but you can't smoke around oxygen.

Oxygen canisters/providers should not be used near any open fires or heaters either is my understanding.

I can't help but wonder if there is any significance behind Klein's recent silence on the case after the Q & A. Did he run out of discrepancies to release to the public or should JMA & VDK be planning their bucket list in an awful hurry? :thinking:

Almost positive in the "one last search for Deorr" video you can see Jessica hot boxing a ciggy about 20 feet from the camera. Smoking and open fire are both terrible ideas around oxygen but being outdoors you definitely have more margin for error.

To add my opinion to what Ospyder said, I agree that Klein might be running out of things he can "safely" say. I know many on the board don't love him but I don't think he is a moron and I truly believe he wants to see justice for Deorr. Despite the fact he is not LE I'm sure he has a better understanding of what he can or can't vocalize than the average private citizen.

Admitting to an illegal adoption carries a penalty of jail time though i would think because it too would be a crime, so they might think they are better off not saying anything if there really is no evidence of Deorr being found deceased, as they would know he isn't in that case and alive and well living with adoptive parents. Perhaps for them the lesser of a chance being caught if Deorr is in fact okay.

Oh ya I understand they would go to jail for that as well. I was speaking saying if that was myself in that position, I would rather admit that I wanted to adopt out my child but wanted the money so I "sold" him and I would accept the penalty for that, rather than be known internationally as a suspected child killer. Just saying that either way it really speaks to their character- they did SOMETHING with that child and have done nothing but lie and cover up their actions. All it would take is then saying one sentence to end this thing and for over a year neither of them have done that. I can't believe any friends and family have stuck by them, because it's clear this child didn't vanish. If they were my family the only time I would speak to them would be to question them about Deorr. And I wouldn't stop. Any sane person would have admitted to an illegal adoption the minute they were labelling suspects in a homicide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
llamb79