ID - DeOrr Kunz Jr, 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a total newbie here (1st time ever), but what does "MSM" and "SM" mean? I'm sure it's obvious (but not to me)...Thanks....
Mainstream media
Social media

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

That's a great question. I have not seen the answer posted. It has been stated that mom called 911 at 2:36 although I have also seen it reported as 2:35 and 2:28. If we go with 2:35 and allow for 10 minutes for LE to coordinate info and drive 40 minutes, they would have arrived at 3:25. I am not sure where LE was coming from but I would imagine they would have to come from Leadore down that same dirt road as I do not think any of those roads at the camp/reservoir go thru to anywhere else. The only reference we have to check against is the raw interview video where dad says they were WITH search and rescue until quarter to 4.

ETA: and that would be odd they would have only been with SAR for 20 minutes then.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

I swear I read someplace that SAR arrived an hour after the 911 call came through, so that is about 3:30ish. The quarter to 4 comment has me baffled. I wonder if he meant that they were with SAR until 3:45 the next morning. Maybe the searchers did 12 hours straight searching through the night. Kind of makes sense to me.

I pray they find little DeOrr safe and sound; whether we are or are not clued in to the inner workings of the case. This case has completely consumed me as did the Maura Murray case. There weren't many clues in her case and she's never been found-I continue to think about her to this day. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?19255-NH-Maura-Murray-21-Haverhill-9-Feb-2004-1

Please keep posting-I don't want to fall asleep from all the sleep I've been missing over this! :please:

Just wanted to add a small detail regarding the burning of a human body - out of experience, since I live in India where dead people are still burnt on an open funeral pyre by the river - it smells really bad, and is unmistakeably different from burning other material or even non-human flesh. Not only does it smell bad while it is burning, everyone who was present will have the smell hanging in their clothes and hair. It is highly unlikely that LE and searchers would not have noticed it when they arrived.

Okay, I think we are done with this topic now.

Just wanted to add a small detail regarding the burning of a human body - out of experience, since I live in India where dead people are still burnt on an open funeral pyre by the river - it smells really bad, and is unmistakeably different from burning other material or even non-human flesh. Not only does it smell bad while it is burning, everyone who was present will have the smell hanging in their clothes and hair. It is highly unlikely that LE and searchers would not have noticed it when they arrived.

Thank you for this, I had not even given any thought to the smell even though I know. There would be no way that smell would not have been noticed!

I wish MSM was as quick as SM is, especially if what I'm reading on SM is true!
:tantrum:

What is with the constant alluding to what is being said on SM without any details? Not just referring to this quote but for the last few days there have been numerous comments made in the vein of "if you knew what I knew" type of comments.

I don't find it helpful unless you can be more specific as to what the heck you are referring to. I am starting to feel a little like I'm back in Jr high where the cool kids have the good table in the cafeteria and just whisper about the rest of us! Just tell us what it is or don't bring it up. I mean what is the point?

What is with the constant alluding to what is being said on SM without any details? Not just referring to this quote but for the last few days there have been numerous comments made in the vein of "if you knew what I knew" type of comments.

I don't find it helpful unless you can be more specific as to what the heck you are referring to. I am starting to feel a little like I'm back in Jr high where the cool kids have the good table in the cafeteria and just whisper about the rest of us! Just tell us what it is or don't bring it up. I mean what is the point?

As SM is (rightly) not deemed a quotable source all anyone reading it can do is allude to what they're reading. Then, if someone sleuths this it's up to them. Consequently the point of these posts is to guide sleuthers to what is out there on the internet, without breaking the TOS.

Well, that's how I see it anyway
JMO

ETA: If I have misunderstood the TOS then I apologise. Having re-read the TOS perhaps I should have said:

This is a rumour, not fact, as it is on SM not MSM. Comments by "CG" are (IMHO) interesting.

Exactly. While we cannot quote or name people from sm we can link and give initials. That way everyone is able to read and make up their own mind.

I think it is against the rules to only indicate but not share. If it is against WS rules, don't indicate at all. Otherwise, share the source.

Thanks as it helps confirm things for us.

It was important to explore the possibility since Cremains dumping has incredibly become a part of this story.

You can always tell when a case is going bad because everybody starts getting snippy and short tempered.......

Imagine how the sheriff must feel.

I wish MSM was as quick as SM is, especially if what I'm reading on SM is true!
:tantrum:

When you say social media do you mean twitter? Facebook? Is it from an official source or one of the pages filled with rumours?

There have been so many of these "People are talking about something!" posts over the last few days but there's been no sources give, no specifics given, and when I've tried to find whatever the big mystery is I come up with nothing.

I don't understand why this keeps happening.

I've edited my previous post in the hope that it clarifies things. Here's hoping I've understood the TOS correctly now! :eek:

The sighting of the filthy blonde boy with a man in a black truck was at 6pm. DK responds saying they were with SAR until quarter to 4. Is it possible he means 4am? That would make the most sense.

As SM is (rightly) not deemed a quotable source all anyone reading it can do is allude to what they're reading. Then, if someone sleuths this it's up to them. Consequently the point of these posts is to guide sleuthers to what is out there on the internet, without breaking the TOS.

JMO

ETA: If I have misunderstood the TOS then I apologise. Having re-read the TOS perhaps I should have said:

This is a rumour, not fact, as it is on SM not MSM. Comments by "CG" are (IMHO) interesting.

We are not supposed to post in such a way as to convey that we "know something that you dont know". So while you may be technically correct in regard to repeating sm/rumor info, it would be really great if you would indicate which sm you are pointing us too...FB, Twitter ...just sayin' moo

NOBODY knows any more than anybody else does, ESPECIALLY the people on social media.

If true, they would simply blurt out, "This is where you can find Deorr",.....and that would be the end of it.

JMO

No, its just teasing when you don't know where to look.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gerardclori