ID - DeOrr Kunz, Jr., 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not all FB links are banned. Some are allowed, like mainstream media, law enforcement, some official missing pages, and in DeOrr's case, the PI's FB page. We gave it a heads up at its inception.

Generally speaking, keep in mind, that if a particular FB link is banned, it should not be discussed at all. What would be the sense of not allowing the link, if members are going to talk about it, anyway. Rule of thumb: If you cannot link it, you cannot post it, or post about it.

Klein has another updated statement up on his Facebook page.

So are we to assume he's indicating that GGP is lying in addition to the parents? I don't know what to believe anymore. Just bear with me while I bang my head. :banghead:

Seriously, that's it?!

Ok, I'm looking at this from a slightly different perspective after hearing and watching GGPs last interviews on Klein and Co. And even after reading and weighing VDKs statement.

IR gave a different story than GGP, But if he is lying, and GGP is telling the truth that IR didn't come up and help search, and he doesn't remember seeing him at all during that time, then I have a couple of new theories.

Well not exactly new but.... IR had something set up and handed off that baby to someone. Or did something to him during the time IR was off the radar. Remember TBC saying that IR was gone for a while and they didn't see him or know where he was? This would fit with GGPs statements. Maybe all this is the key to what happened to that baby. Idk if JM was involved with it or not, but if she was I wouldn't be surprised. She clearly wanted to be free of the responsibilities of motherhood. JMO

See my problem with all the Isaac theories is this.... not only did he not have a vehicle to get Deorr away from the site.... according to Jessica herself he was at the creek within her eyesight when Vernal came and said Deorr was missing. Secondly, according to all family members Isaac didn't even know about J and V until they were leaving for the trip. When would he have had the time to plan and arrange an abduction? And lastly, if it were Isaac we would have a 3 against 1 scenario and all the other adults would be bold face accusing him. I mean, they have half-heartedly tried to scapegoat Isaac, but they seemed to give up on that tactic early.

Come on, you're camping with your family and grandpa's strange friend and your kid goes missing (and you are innocent) then you know you would be raising hell about the strange friend. Not allowing yourself the be named a suspect and keeping quiet while he skates by. No way, no how. And now the 2 latest GGP clips released by Klein... Jessicas story is falling apart all over again.

And so that leaves the others...
I could see Vernal covering for Jessica if he were an accessory... but I don't see Jessica and GGP covering for Vernal if they weren't involved. Especially after she married someone else. I think they got into this together, so they have no choice... but I also believe behind closed doors they will do what it takes to shine the Spotlight on each other.

I would love.to.know the consistant stories Isaac has told LE. I'm willing to bet they are different than the interviews we have seen. In the interviews I believe he is trying to remember a script fed to him by the other 3... in private I have a feeling he is sharing all he knows. But if that is the case he probably didn't witness the event, but can fill in all the suspicious circumstances.

Sorry for the rant.... I've taken a break from this thread lately.

See my problem with all the Isaac theories is this.... not only did he not have a vehicle to get Deorr away from the site.... according to Jessica herself he was at the creek within her eyesight when Vernal came and said Deorr was missing. Secondly, according to all family members Isaac didn't even know about J and V until they were leaving for the trip. When would he have had the time to plan and arrange an abduction? And lastly, if it were Isaac we would have a 3 against 1 scenario and all the other adults would be bold face accusing him. I mean, they have half-heartedly tried to scapegoat Isaac, but they seemed to give up on that tactic early.

Come on, you're camping with your family and grandpa's strange friend and your kid goes missing (and you are innocent) then you know you would be raising hell about the strange friend. Not allowing yourself the be named a suspect and keeping quiet while he skates by. No way, no how. And now the 2 latest GGP clips released by Klein... Jessicas story is falling apart all over again.

I could see Vernal covering for Jessica if he were an accessory... but I don't see Jessica and GGP covering for Vernal if they weren't involved. Especially after she married someone else. I think they got into this together, so they have no choice... but I also believe behind closed doors they will do what it takes to shine the Spotlight on each other.

I would love.to.know the consistant stories Isaac has told LE. I'm willing to bet they are different than the interviews we have seen. In the interviews I believe he is trying to remember a script fed to him by the other 3... in private I have a feeling he is sharing all he knows. But if that is the case he probably didn't witness the event, but can fill in all the suspicious circumstances.

You make good points, KatieLiz. But when it comes to JM, I'm not sure if she knows how to tell the truth, or even knows the difference, or even has a conscience at all. Also I have no doubt she will do anything and everything to get out of acknowledging or accepting any responsibility in Deorr's disappearance, come hell or high water. She only cares about herself and being free from responsibility. I think if it came down to it, she'd throw her own mother under the bus. And as far as IR not knowing JM before the trip, I'm not sure I believe that either. She was supposedly helping take care of GGP. And I assume IR was around if he and GGP were such good buddies. Their claim of not knowing each other before the trip has always seemed hinky to me. Then I could be wrong, wouldn't be the first.

As I said, I don't know what to believe anymore. I can say, that when GGP said that if it was an accident, he wouldn't cover it up, it sounded believable to me. He also sounded convincing when he said he didn't see IR, according to IR's version of events. And he and IR are reportedly / supposedly good friends. But then again, I don't know him from Adam, and for that matter I don't know IR any better. For all I know, they're all pathological liars. All of this bits and pieces coming out here and there, along with the seemingly lack of progress in the case is just enough to keep us interested, but without giving any real information. I don't think I'm alone in feeling frustrated and discouraged.

7 hours ago

https://www.facebook.com/KleinInvestigations/

Statement From Lead Investigator Philip R. Klein Regarding The DeOrr Kunz Case :
Thank you for your emails and letters over the past weekend post Sheriff Penner's statement. I would like to make a statement on behalf of the team working on the Kunz Case :

5) We further believe that a misinformation campaign continues by certain family members towards the public. We ask the public to STOP enabling them.

7 hours ago

https://www.facebook.com/KleinInvestigations/

Statement From Lead Investigator Philip R. Klein Regarding The DeOrr Kunz Case :
Thank you for your emails and letters over the past weekend post Sheriff Penner's statement. I would like to make a statement on behalf of the team working on the Kunz Case :

5) We further believe that a misinformation campaign continues by certain family members towards the public. We ask the public to STOP enabling them.

Watching the most recent video he posted, of GreatGrandpa ENRAGES me. WTH? Who leaves a toddler with a confused old man on oxygen? While out in the wilderness? UGHH...it really angers me to no end.

And the man contradicts himself over and over in just a few minutes time. First he claims he was watching the baby for " 2, 3, 4 or 5 minutes' when he was suddenly gone. And just then big DeOrr returns. Then he is asked how long the parents were gone, and he says ' 15 or 20o minutes, MAYBE MORE.." Which is it Grandpa? UGH....

ETA: I know, I know, --it probably never even happened that he was watching lil DeOrr that afternoon. But it angers me that they are trying to sell such a stupid, unbelievable story. Like they just had to go explore the woods, and leave their baBY ALONE with a feeble, elderly man on oxygen, sitting at a fire pit...

I don't believe anything JM or VDK have said or will ever say about that day.

I will NEVER believe them.

I have had a horrible theory from the beginning about the "camping" trip. Nothing that has been said has made me change my mind. Neesaki's #318 post only validates my theory.

Watching the most recent video he posted, of GreatGrandpa ENRAGES me. WTH? Who leaves a toddler with a confused old man on oxygen? While out in the wilderness? UGHH...it really angers me to no end.

And the man contradicts himself over and over in just a few minutes time. First he claims he was watching the baby for " 2, 3, 4 or 5 minutes' when he was suddenly gone. And just then big DeOrr returns. Then he is asked how long the parents were gone, and he says ' 15 or 20o minutes, MAYBE MORE.." Which is it Grandpa? UGH....

ETA: I know, I know, --it probably never even happened that he was watching lil DeOrr that afternoon. But it angers me that they are trying to sell such a stupid, unbelievable story. Like they just had to go explore the woods, and leave their baBY ALONE with a feeble, elderly man on oxygen, sitting at a fire pit...
That fact alone leads me to believe it was done on purpose and that they knew this and took advantage or used it in the sense of confusion saying Deorr was there when he wasnt and confused GGPA

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

That fact alone leads me to believe it was done on purpose and that they knew this and took advantage or used it in the sense of confusion saying Deorr was there when he wasnt and confused GGPA

How do you think the parents managed to "confuse" IR as well, a man they'd never met before?

I've noticed that sometimes JM is photographed wearing glasses. It occurred to me that when she saw IR by the creek she may just have assumed he was fishing but a degree of short-sightedness prevented her from seeing what precisely he was doing there.
Just a thought.

How do you think the parents managed to "confuse" IR as well, a man they'd never met before?

I read it as she thought they were trying to confuse GGP, not IR. Maybe I'M the one who's confused, as many lies as there have been in this case is, wouldn't surprise me in the least. That said, it seems you're either misunderstanding or misrepresenting MaggieMays post. Please correct me if I'm wrong, TIA.

Here is her post, #330:

I think they were trying to confuse Grandpa. Not IR.

I am not entirely sure I believe they didn't know him before hand. But he seems to me to be a little "mellow" and not so much confused as maybe not really all together there or he is just mellow all the time. And so wasnt around much or out of it most of the time. Easy to confuse someone in a state such as that. Or they gave him something to confuse him. Very easy to do. But they most definitely did take advantage of GGPA, IMO.

Also, just because they say they've never met IR before, why / how can one know whether to believe that or not. Just because they say so? I don't believe a word out of their mouth. And JM helped take care of GGP, which is why she supposedly went on the camping trip, to help take care of GGP. And GGP was buddies with IR, so how is it possible she had never met IR? I don't believe it. jmo

Also, just because they say they've never met IR before, why / how can one know whether to believe that or not. Just because they say so? I don't believe a word out of their mouth. And JM helped take care of GGP, which is why she supposedly went on the camping trip, to help take care of GGP. And GGP was buddies with IR, so how is it possible she had never met IR? I don't believe it. jmo

IR confirmed it in his first TV interview.
[video=youtube;OWCFhAtLjcs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWCFhAtLjcs[/video] at 25 secs

i just watched part 2 of this. Hmm, now I'm not sure how I feel about the "we left him with grandpa" story. I have a lot of catching up to do on this thread. I am new here, but I cannot stop thinking about DeOrr and wanted to get on here to read.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper