ID - DeOrr Kunz, Jr., 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #30

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its at times like this is SO obvious that the parents of Baby Deoor arent doing squat to find him. I am sorry baby Deoor. You are not forgotten.

Has the snow melted sufficiently to allow searches to recommence yet?

Has the snow melted sufficiently to allow searches to recommence yet?

And who would search for him anyway? His parents? Grandparents? Great grandpa? Poor little guy. Too bad he didn't have family that cared to see him grow into a man.

Have been following little DeOrr's case for a while too, even though i don't post much i look for and read any updates. It's so sad and frustrating just waiting for any little bit of news or a glimmer of hope DeOrr will be found, and whoever did this to him to be held to account. He is out there somewhere and needs to be found and maybe one day soon that will happen.

Gaahh - what kind of people could harm this little man and then cover it up?? It's just beyond me how adult humans can keep harming and killing the infants of our species. What is wrong with them?? I just cannot wrap my head around it. :notgood:

Could some of the regulars on this answer a couple of questions please? I've read over a few of the threads not all yet but I believe in January IIRC there was an interview by the Sheriff in which he said there would be an update in March? Did the update happen I can't find anything and also when it was discovered little Deorr's cars and camo jacket were left at the evicted house did J or V ever explain it? I really don't believe that she had extra of that jacket as I've heard some explain that might be why they were found. Maybe extra hot wheels but if my child went missing and I had to move I would want to save everything for when I found him.....IDk but I think Deorr never made it to the campground if he did I don't believe he was alive at that point MOO....TIA......

💘 💘"Break the rules and stand apart, ignore your head and follow your heart" 💘 💘

Could some of the regulars on this answer a couple of questions please? I've read over a few of the threads not all yet but I believe in January IIRC there was an interview by the Sheriff in which he said there would be an update in March? Did the update happen I can't find anything and also when it was discovered little Deorr's cars and camo jacket were left at the evicted house did J or V ever explain it? I really don't believe that she had extra of that jacket as I've heard some explain that might be why they were found. Maybe extra hot wheels but if my child went missing and I had to move I would want to save everything for when I found him.....IDk but I think Deorr never made it to the campground if he did I don't believe he was alive at that point MOO....TIA......

💘 💘"Break the rules and stand apart, ignore your head and follow your heart" 💘 💘

There has been no official update from Lemhi County as far as I know. The camo jacket has been explained away as them having multiple camo jackets from siblings, different sizes, etc. and that it wasn't the one DeOrr was wearing. This is all rumor, though, and nothing official (from MSM, LE, PI, etc.) has been released on the matter (as far as I know). So, it's another unanswered question as far as I'm concerned. As for the cars, Jessica has now stated that DeOrr did not have any toy cars with him on the trip (which begs the question of why they have talked so much about his love for Hotwheels and how he is always playing with them.... guess he didn't need any for the trip....perhaps because he was "unable" to play with them). I don't think he made the trip to the campground alive, but that's just my opinion.

There has been no official update from Lemhi County as far as I know. The camo jacket has been explained away as them having multiple camo jackets from siblings, different sizes, etc. and that it wasn't the one DeOrr was wearing. This is all rumor, though, and nothing official (from MSM, LE, PI, etc.) has been released on the matter (as far as I know). So, it's another unanswered question as far as I'm concerned. As for the cars, Jessica has now stated that DeOrr did not have any toy cars with him on the trip (which begs the question of why they have talked so much about his love for Hotwheels and how he is always playing with them.... guess he didn't need any for the trip....perhaps because he was "unable" to play with them). I don't think he made the trip to the campground alive, but that's just my opinion.
I agree. That poor little child never made it to the campground. One can always say to GGP and the other guy, "Oh, he's in his carseat." No one would likely check. "He's taking a nap." etc.
I thought the whole thing was fishy at the beginning when they said they left the child with GGP in the woods/campground. It would be slightly different if they were at home behind locked doors. It would be a little easier for an elderly person to to contain a toddler at home. It is all so sad.

watching the most recent video he posted, of greatgrandpa enrages me. Wth? Who leaves a toddler with a confused old man on oxygen? While out in the wilderness? Ughh...it really angers me to no end.

And the man contradicts himself over and over in just a few minutes time. First he claims he was watching the baby for " 2, 3, 4 or 5 minutes' when he was suddenly gone. And just then big deorr returns. Then he is asked how long the parents were gone, and he says ' 15 or 20o minutes, maybe more.." which is it grandpa? Ugh....

Eta: I know, i know, --it probably never even happened that he was watching lil deorr that afternoon. But it angers me that they are trying to sell such a stupid, unbelievable story. Like they just had to go explore the woods, and leave their baby alone with a feeble, elderly man on oxygen, sitting at a fire pit...

this ^^^^^^^^^

Bumping for DeOrr Praying you're found soon.,... 💖💖💖💖💖

Sent from my LG-K550 using Tapatalk

Just checked the webcam at Gilmore Summit.... snow is melting! Hopefully by the end of next month, searching can resume. I hope this is the year little DeOrr will be found.

Just checked the webcam at Gilmore Summit.... snow is melting! Hopefully by the end of next month, searching can resume. I hope this is the year little DeOrr will be found.

But where are they going to search? Has there been any suggestion searches might begin again in that area?
Where could they search, where to start, what area? I have never thought he is somewhere close to the campground.
Poor, poor child - what sort of person could hide a child's body like this. :cry:

But where are they going to search? Has there been any suggestion searches might begin again in that area?
Where could they search, where to start, what area? I have never thought he is somewhere close to the campground.
Poor, poor child - what sort of person could hide a child's body like this. :cry:

True. I don't know where they (or even who) intend to search but presumably it might be somewhere in southeast or central Idaho so the snow melting is a good thing....I agree, it's a sad case because someone knows exactly where he is. MOO.

Those who are responsible for ending his life I suppose. :cry:

**PRESS RELEASE**
Sheriff Mike Hollinshead On Saturday, April 15, 2017 The Elmore County Sheriff’s Office was notified of the discovery of skeletal remains of what appears to be a young child between the ages of one and five years old by Idaho Fishing and Game officers just north of Mountain Home, Idaho. The remains were partially uncovered inside a badger hole. Members of the Elmore County Sheriff’s Office, Idaho Fishing and Game, and Bureau of Land Management recovered the remains after consultation with archaeologists and a tribal representative.
It is clear by the condition of the remains that they have been buried for a considerable amount of time. There were no fibrous materials such as clothing located with the remains. Archaeologists are scheduled to conduct a further investigation in the area the remains were recovered to determine if there is a connection to the nearby Oregon Trail network.
At this time the Elmore County Sheriff’s Office has not ruled out criminal activity. The Elmore County Sheriff’s Office is working with surrounding agencies to determine possible links to cases outside Elmore County.
This is an ongoing investigation.
**UPDATE Sheriff Hollinshead**
BLM Archaeologist for the area that the bones were found, the burial found on 4/15/2017 did not exhibit Native American characteristics based on terrain locations and our visit on 4/17/2017..
Four Rivers Archaeologist

Could this be Deorr?

**PRESS RELEASE**
Sheriff Mike Hollinshead On Saturday, April 15, 2017 The Elmore County Sheriff’s Office was notified of the discovery of skeletal remains of what appears to be a young child between the ages of one and five years old by Idaho Fishing and Game officers just north of Mountain Home, Idaho. The remains were partially uncovered inside a badger hole. Members of the Elmore County Sheriff’s Office, Idaho Fishing and Game, and Bureau of Land Management recovered the remains after consultation with archaeologists and a tribal representative.
It is clear by the condition of the remains that they have been buried for a considerable amount of time. There were no fibrous materials such as clothing located with the remains. Archaeologists are scheduled to conduct a further investigation in the area the remains were recovered to determine if there is a connection to the nearby Oregon Trail network.
At this time the Elmore County Sheriff’s Office has not ruled out criminal activity. The Elmore County Sheriff’s Office is working with surrounding agencies to determine possible links to cases outside Elmore County.
BLM Archaeologist for the area that the bones were found, the burial found on 4/15/2017 did not exhibit Native American characteristics based on terrain locations and our visit on 4/17/2017..

Could this be Deorr?

Here comes "A badger got my baby." :facepalm:

**PRESS RELEASE**

Could this be Deorr?

I have a huge lump in my throat...[

It is interesting that an archeologist and tribal rep. was involved in the removal of the remains. This makes me think the remains were very close to the Oregon trail (out nation's longest graveyard). It's estimated 20,000-30,000 travelers died on this route. The majority of deaths on the Oregon Trail would have been children.

Mountain Home is not very close to either Timber Creek or Idaho Falls. It's over near Boise.

Much more likely to be Curtis Fair or April Bowdish from Nampa, or Jason Cannon from Boise. They were all 2 when they disappeared. Fair and Cannon date back to the 80's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member