ID - DeOrr Kunz, Jr., 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

From link:

Vernal DeOrr Kunz spoke with EastIdahoNews.com on Monday after learning Jessica Mitchell, his ex-girlfriend, made claims about him in a nearly eight-minute long Investigation Discovery video.

“I believe Deorr’s father could have hurt him,” Mitchell says in the video. “He’s living his life like it’s nothing and I’m falling apart every day.”...

“I would never harm my child,” Kunz tells EastIdahoNews.com Monday. “Nothing about my life is normal anymore. Not a single minute goes by that I don’t try to figure out what happened to my son, and I’ll never ever stop looking for him.”

What a hypocrite Jessica Mitchell is; she's the one who got married to a new boyfriend ten minutes after her son disappeared. Is she now ditching her story about how DeOrr just vanished into thin air and saying saying that she thinks his father may have killed him? Meanwhile, Vernal is still saying that he still thinks DeOrr is alive! Does he think we are that stupid?! If he thinks his son is still alive why has he done absolutely nothing to try and find him?

These games are pathetic, and an insult to DeOrr's memory. Just tell us where he is, so he can be laid to rest properly.

From link:

What a hypocrite Jessica Mitchell is; she's the one who got married to a new boyfriend ten minutes after her son disappeared. Is she now ditching her story about how DeOrr just vanished into thin air and saying saying that she thinks his father may have killed him? Meanwhile, Vernal is still saying that he still thinks DeOrr is alive! Does he think we are that stupid?! If he thinks his son is still alive why has he done absolutely nothing to try and find him?

These games are pathetic, and an insult to DeOrr's memory. Just tell us where he is, so he can be laid to rest properly.

JM is who she has always shown us she is: a liar, a self absorbed person who cares more for her next boyfriend than her own children, and frankly, a druggie who likely caused Little Deorr's death by her negligence. Think Noah Thomas. :(

Trina's comment is weird, I wanted him to be where I had been as a child, seems really odd to say. just my opinion

Very interesting. Maybe this division we're starting to see will finally lead to answers.
My thoughts exactly. Starting ti turn on each other....hoping it explodes soon.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

From link:

this would imply that Dad was alone with baby Deorr at some time, to be able to hurt him according to Jessica and then dispose of him. So when was that time period? I'd ask a few of those questions. Maybe she got married to a new BF because she felt Vernal was not acting like a man who lost his son and she needed comfort. IDK I try not to judge about things like that.

I found it interesteding that Vernal states "I am going to stand up and fight for my son. I did not kill my son. One hundred percent – I did not kill my son". To me this implies, he might know who did, or that the death was an accident. For example... I may have let my son play in the fire, but I did not kill him, the flames did. It could have been the truck, the water, the whipping... Waterboard time!

If Jessica told investigators originally that she and Vernal were never apart and now she is saying that actually he may have had time to hurt DeOrr and conceal his body so well he has not been found - wouldn't that be grounds for LE to arrest her for obstruction of justice? I mean this case has been going on for nearly two years and withholding that type of information is not like some little "oopsy, I forgot to mention that." I cannot for the life of me understand why these parents are walking free. Their stories change every time they open their mouths.

If Jessica told investigators originally that she and Vernal were never apart and now she is saying that actually he may have had time to hurt DeOrr and conceal his body so well he has not been found - wouldn't that be grounds for LE to arrest her for obstruction of justice? I mean this case has been going on for nearly two years and withholding that type of information is not like some little "oopsy, I forgot to mention that." I cannot for the life of me understand why these parents are walking free. Their stories change every time they open their mouths.

Have we got a quote or video clip of her saying they weren't apart? Not saying it didn't happen as I think I recall it too, but would be interesting to compare with the direct quote in the most recent clip.

I believe LE has figured out what happened and who is responsible. The problem is they can't arrest (and hold) someone unless they have sufficient evidence to take the case to trial. The District Attorney won't get onboard unless there is a strong case to present to a jury. With no body that is a difficult case to win, unless someone starts to talk. I think there will be justice some day, but not for a while. jmho

Have we got a quote or video clip of her saying they weren't apart? Not saying it didn't happen as I think I recall it too, but would be interesting to compare with the direct quote in the most recent clip.

I guess we have no way of knowing what exactly she told LE but it's always been presented to the public as though they were never apart for any extended period of time - they have always been each other's alibi, so to speak. Here is what Jessia said during the one year anniversary special done by Chelsea B. (link: http://www.localnews8.com/news/newsline-special-search-for-deorr-kunz-one-year-later/80355121 ) If you want to listen, it starts around 19:40.

When asked about Vernal, she replies:
"I believe in both of our innocence because he was with me the whole time...the longest he was out of my sight was when he went up the embankment to go get our son, so…and that was maybe five minutes. So, I have no doubt in my mind that he had nothing to do with it regardless of our relationship or anything like that. I stand by the truth of it, and he was there with me."

Listening to the one year special again and this kind of struck me as odd.

Chelsea asked Jessica about Klein's statement that Jessica knows where the body is and Jessica denied that it happened that way and said, "He asked me where I thought my son was, And I said I don't know - the last place that I saw my son was in those mountains so it's hard for me to think of where else he could be because that is the last place I saw him."

"Those mountains" - that is odd and so vague. She didn't say at the campground or at Timber Creek - just "in those mountains." That could be anywhere in Idaho.... it makes me wonder if he is in fact buried or hidden somewhere in the mountains, but not necessarily anywhere near Timber Creek...

I guess we have no way of knowing what exactly she told LE but it's always been presented to the public as though they were never apart for any extended period of time - they have always been each other's alibi, so to speak. Here is what Jessia said during the one year anniversary special done by Chelsea B. (link: http://www.localnews8.com/news/newsline-special-search-for-deorr-kunz-one-year-later/80355121 ) If you want to listen, it starts around 19:40.

When asked about Vernal, she replies:
"I believe in both of our innocence because he was with me the whole time...the longest he was out of my sight was when he went up the embankment to go get our son, so…and that was maybe five minutes. So, I have no doubt in my mind that he had nothing to do with it regardless of our relationship or anything like that. I stand by the truth of it, and he was there with me."

So, let me get this right, in July 2016 she said:

"I believe in both of our innocence because he was with me the whole time...the longest he was out of my sight was when he went up the embankment to go get our son, so…and that was maybe five minutes. So, I have no doubt in my mind that he had nothing to do with it regardless of our relationship or anything like that. I stand by the truth of it, and he was there with me"

And in February 2017 she said:

"I believe DeOrr's father could have hurt him , he's living his life like it's nothing and I'm falling apart every day" with subtitle saying 'his parents separated to search for him and waited an hour before dialling 911'

Huh? HUH?????

So this 'new' revelation by mommy, PROVES that they were lying when they told us the story of leaving the baby with GGP. Because if that was truly the last time he was seen alive, then Vernal would not have been able to harm the child, because the 3 adults were supposedly all down by the water.

SO WHEN COULD HE HAVE HARMED THE BOY?

In order for her new version to be accurate, her old story about the baby playing with his trucks is all a big fat manufactured scam. :mad:

Trina's comment is weird, I wanted him to be where I had been as a child, seems really odd to say. just my opinion

Innocent version: "I wanted my grandson to spend time camping in places I had camped as a child."

Suspicious version: "We buried DeOrr someplace where I spent time as a child."

Klein may need to start searching for info on Trina's childhood, is what I think...

Klein says "they have a case" , and at this in their opinion there is no need a body now. This is killing me, I need to know what they've discovered. Please, please, I pray for an arrest or arrests very soon.

And what JM wrote on her FB page after her baby went missing is unbelievable. Now pointing the finger at VDK, pretty much says it all, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper