ID - DeOrr Kunz, Jr., 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It concerns me that this baby's case is going to the bottom of the list. That's not acceptable to me. Ok, I won't say what I really want to say about the low lifes that caused this baby to go missing. So I'm just bumping for this defenseless little boy whose family doesn't seem to give a damn about. :tears:
:bump:

Let's hope that when the campground becomes accessible again the powers-that-be take a large team of cadaver dogs up there to re-search the site. It does not appear that LE are looking for a living, find-able child & may well have adopted the view that, unless one of the 4 campers "comes clean" little Deorr will not be easily found.

Thanks misty48. I think of little DeOrr often and his little face in the photos. What a loveable little guy!

Neesaki - I absolutely agree ! Yes, he needs to be found and I would also like to see this case rise to the top of the pile again!

Justice for little DeOrr !

Thanks misty48. I think of little DeOrr often and his little face in the photos. What a loveable little guy!

Neesaki - I absolutely agree ! Yes, he needs to be found and I would also like to see this case rise to the top of the pile again!

Justice for little DeOrr !

Yes, this baby needs to be found. It's a crying shame the crap that's going on. It. Needs. To Stop. :gaah:

Yes, this baby needs to be found. It's a crying shame the crap that's going on. It. Needs. To Stop. :gaah:

After all this time I can't see anything getting one of the five who know to say anything. Is our only hope someone stumbles upon little DeOrr's body?

:(

I'm not feeling very hopeful about him being found. It's so vast and so many various animals out there... I do hope this summer brings us news but I'm not feeling very optimistic about it.

I'm not feeling very hopeful about him being found. It's so vast and so many various animals out there... I do hope this summer brings us news but I'm not feeling very optimistic about it.
I'm not either, unfortunately. I feel like someone is going to have to talk. Hopefully they open up to someone who actually gives a damn about Deorr!!

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

All my hope is hanging on a death bed confession. I pray someone in this group has a conscience and it is eating them alive until they crack. Maybe a new detective will come on the scene in a few years to give "fresh eyes" to the case.

I listen to A LOT of true crime podcasts. I am going to start writing all of them about Deorr. Maybe one of them will do a story.

All my hope is hanging on a death bed confession. I pray someone in this group has a conscience and it is eating them alive until they crack. Maybe a new detective will come on the scene in a few years to give "fresh eyes" to the case.

I listen to A LOT of true crime podcasts. I am going to start writing all of them about Deorr. Maybe one of them will do a story.
I hope so... I hope that's not giving anyone too much credit.
:(

Not sure what people are expecting ..... I have followed this case from day one ...... now we have over 30,000 posts .... mostly emotionalism .... we know nothing more than we did the first month ... including from the private investigator who was (is) mostly bluff and bluster and has brought nothing of substance to the case.

Not sure what people are expecting ..... I have followed this case from day one ...... now we have over 30,000 posts .... mostly emotionalism .... we know nothing more than we did the first month ... including from the private investigator who was (is) mostly bluff and bluster and has brought nothing of substance to the case.

Not strictly true, Arnie.....we know a hell of a lot more about mountain lions than we did before. :cat:

You mean like most of the threads here that are low information, which leaves us with nothing but our opinion and venting out of sheer desperation, as a result of our caring passion for small defenseless children? Yeah, so? Which is our fault? Ok, I'm sure your intention wasn't to insult everyone on the thread, much less the entire forum. So, apology accepted. ;)

(IMO) A large reward needs to be offered for information. Maybe someone like JM' recent ex
might (?) know something.

Did anyone watch Kleins chat this afternoon?. Hoping someone has recorded to transcribe... he said no utube due to security reasons. He said they were releasing Vernals 911 tape and planning to search more areas. Sorry thats from memory...I cannot post a link.

Did anyone watch Kleins chat this afternoon?. Hoping someone has recorded to transcribe... he said no utube due to security reasons. He said they were releasing Vernals 911 tape and planning to search more areas. Sorry thats from memory...I cannot post a link.

Yes, I watched it. Just hope something comes of his plans for a search.

Now it's posted on Klein's FB they have decided not to release VDKs 911 call as it contains information that could possibly be used in the prosecutions case.

Please don't get discouraged, friends for Deorr. Let's all hang in there. :bump:

You mean like most of the threads here that are low information, which leaves us with nothing but our opinion and venting out of sheer desperation, as a result of our caring passion for small defenseless children? Yeah, so? Which is our fault? Ok, I'm sure your intention wasn't to insult everyone on the thread, much less the entire forum. So, apology accepted. ;)

Not at all .... there is a time and a place for personal emotionalism's .... how many tears you shed .... how many candles were lit ..... things like that.

Almost should have had a special thread for just those things (emotionalisms) ...... and the missing-person-true-crime threads could focus on facts and new evidences as they come up.

It is probably a man thing ... and I plead guilty to wanting to only read updates in the case .... but in reality there have been very few since the month the boy went missing ,

Hope that makes sense. thanks

Not at all .... there is a time and a place for personal emotionalism's .... how many tears you shed .... how many candles were lit ..... things like that.

Almost should have had a special thread for just those things (emotionalisms) ...... and the missing-person-true-crime threads could focus on facts and new evidences as they come up.

It is probably a man thing ... and I plead guilty to wanting to only read updates in the case .... but in reality there have been very few since the month the boy went missing ,

Hope that makes sense. thanks

Yes, very few updates and very few facts. Makes one wonder why? A missing toddler and no information to the pubic? No reward? No time line? No last sighting? Very strange indeed. It's unfortunate that LE won't spell it out for us but I think I can connect the dots. MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member