ID - DeOrr Kunz, Jr., 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Not sure what people are expecting ..... I have followed this case from day one ...... now we have over 30,000 posts .... mostly emotionalism .... we know nothing more than we did the first month ... including from the private investigator who was (is) mostly bluff and bluster and has brought nothing of substance to the case.

Hi Arnie M. What are people expecting you ask - I would like to hear of this little boy's parents continuing to search and continuing to keep his loss in the public eye.

A family loses a child, he disappears on a camping trip (allegedly) yet this is accepted by family?

Within less than a year the parents split and one remarries, moving on maybe? just seems so odd to me.

What I expect is devastation from parents and family. Questions, questions and more questions about what could have happened to their child.

Pressuring LE, getting this out in public that this child has disappeared, because he is so important to his family they must keep up the publicity.

That is what I expect .

It's getting warmer in Idaho. May the ice melt bring forth the truth, whether it be literal ice or someone's cold heart.

I don't know about everyone else, but I'm sick of politics, the whole kit and kaboodle. I just want to find this baby. :candle:

Dear sweet baby Deorr. :tears:

[video=youtube;1SiylvmFI_8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SiylvmFI_8[/video]

Can someone point me in the direction of information about Klein Investigations and what they found, if anything? And why they suspect the parents? There's so much information, I can't seem to find a timeline to help me know all the facts without having to look all over the place.

For corrinalee81...Mr Klein is extremely outspoken. Google "klein Investigattion deoor kunz" and a massive amount of links will show including utube videos and interviews.

He has critics galore for not doing enough but IMO he follows evidence and thats fluid and fabricated by the people that know what happened, the suspects. He is trying in his own way and the family got him involved in the first place. Now it appears he actually cares about finding baby Deoor.

There is a media link for this case as well on WS.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-2-yr-old-Media-and-Maps-**NO-DISCUSSION-quot

The Missing 411 movie has been released, just thought I'd let anyone know since it talks about little Deorr's case. I haven't seen it yet so don't know if it's any good. Here's the trailer:

[video=youtube;rjDy2srebK8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjDy2srebK8[/video]

831e6cbf09e7dcd5ffc0bf2891a9c80b.jpg

I don't see any resemblance.

I'm glad you said it first. And IMO looks older than a four y/o. Reminds me of how Vernal tried to make little Deorr older than he was, said he was three y/o and he was only two. They never pleaded for their baby or their child to be found or returned, it was always "little man". Correction, they never pleaded. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinzstel