ID - DeOrr Kunz, Jr., 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad you said it first. And IMO looks older than a four y/o. Reminds me of how Vernal tried to make little Deorr older than he was, said he was three y/o and he was only two. They never pleaded for their baby or their child to be found or returned, it was always "little man". Correction, they never pleaded. :(

First and foremost God bless NCMEC. They help for free and do the best they can. Now that being said I agree the picture doesn't look like I would imagine a fictional living little Deorr would look. The parents of course have final say on if the age progression is released. I did not allow them to publish the picture of my son as it looked so far off of what I felt he would look like I was worried it would confuse the issue. They gave me complete control and the picture was never published. About 1 year later when my son was located I was right he looked nothing like the picture at all!

In this case I think pictures are an exercise in futility but NCMEC is just checking off the boxes on their case process forms. They will always create an age progression for an open case.

First and foremost God bless NCMEC. They help for free and do the best they can. Now that being said I agree the picture doesn't look like I would imagine a fictional living little Deorr would look. The parents of course have final say on if the age progression is released. I did not allow them to publish the picture of my son as it looked so far off of what I felt he would look like I was worried it would confuse the issue. They gave me complete control and the picture was never published. About 1 year later when my son was located I was right he looked nothing like the picture at all!

In this case I think pictures are an exercise in futility but NCMEC is just checking off the boxes on their case process forms. They will always create an age progression for an open case.

Good to see you here, Apparition, and you do make some good points. And you're right ! As well as the voice of reason....

The Missing 411 movie has been released, just thought I'd let anyone know since it talks about little Deorr's case. I haven't seen it yet so don't know if it's any good. Here's the trailer:

[video=youtube;rjDy2srebK8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjDy2srebK8[/video]

Can anyone tell me if this is a cinema film or tv series or might be on Youtube in the future please ? Across the pond so difficult to keep up with everything you get.
Been here since the beginning and do click all the links generously provided by everyone, just that reading Klein's latest statement seems lots of people have seen this Missing 411 already and hoping I can get to view it. Thanks IA

You have to pay to see the documentary.

From what Klien said on his FB page J & V have now told story number 8.

Can anyone tell me if this is a cinema film or tv series or might be on Youtube in the future please ? Across the pond so difficult to keep up with everything you get.
Been here since the beginning and do click all the links generously provided by everyone, just that reading Klein's latest statement seems lots of people have seen this Missing 411 already and hoping I can get to view it. Thanks IA

Hi, it is based on a series of books about ppl who have vanished in national parks, woods etc.

This baby will never be found. His parents know where they buried him and they will never tell.

JMHO

Is this it?

https://archive.org/details/Missing411

This 411 stuff is all smoke and mirrors IMO and if any money crossed palms to make it happen its even more disgusting, Its pathetic and cruel what happened to Baby Deoor and no Bigfoot, Eagle snatching Cougar abducting story is ever going to cover it up. The truth will out eventually and Baby Deoor will get justice due. My Opinion of Course.

This 411 stuff is all smoke and mirrors IMO and if any money crossed palms to make it happen its even more disgusting, Its pathetic and cruel what happened to Baby Deoor and no Bigfoot, Eagle snatching Cougar abducting story is ever going to cover it up. The truth will out eventually and Baby Deoor will get justice due. My Opinion of Course.

I hope you're right about the truth coming out eventually. I really do.

Perhaps the great grandpa is the key. Maybe when he's gone, the truth will come out.

Little Deorr's story is one of the strangest missing child cases I think I've come across. Living in an area where cougars are common, I initially thought that was the Occam's Razor in his disappearance. I chalked off a lot of the early tv interview discrepancies to my own judgments about people from Idaho (lol'ing @ myself). But once LE started saying things weren't adding up, and then seeing the GGP's interview, I became convinced that Deorr did not go missing by animals or strangers.

JMHO but little Deorr's mother disgusts me in a visceral way that I can't fully put into words.

I really hope someday little Deorr gets the justice he deserves.

Is there a scenario where they are all protecting GGP because they don't want him to die in prison? Does that make them good people?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is there a scenario where they are all protecting GGP because they don't want him to die in prison? Does that make them good people?

I've seen that theory discussed but I think it's more likely GGP is the one calling the shots.

And not seeking justice for DeOrr makes them... not nice people, I'll just say that. DeOrr had an extended family so the four on the trip, and his grandmother, are not the only ones who lost a loved one.

Unless... are you thinking they might tell the truth after GGP dies?

So you're theorizing that GGP was the cause, not JM or VDK? Idk, it's a toss up for me, yes, I can possibly entertain that. But I can also entertain the theory that JM and / or VDK are the culprits. The problem I have with GGP, is that VDK is not a blood relative to GGP, so why would he continue to go along with it now? I'm all open if someone can come up with a good explanation for that. jmo

I've seen that theory discussed but I think it's more likely GGP is the one calling the shots.

And not seeking justice for DeOrr makes them... not nice people, I'll just say that. DeOrr had an extended family so the four on the trip, and his grandmother, are not the only ones who lost a loved one.

Unless... are you thinking they might tell the truth after GGP dies?

More like they will tell another lie after GGP dies, blaming him and taking the focus off themselves....

More like they will tell another lie after GGP dies, blaming him and taking the focus off themselves....

Definitely, my first thought was this sadly.

They have told the lamest stories about that trip and especially about the alleged day of the disappearance. The parents know exactly what happened and frankly, I don't think the baby was ever there. He probably was killed at home and they tossed him in the Snake River and then got to the campsite late at night, where he allegedly slept in the truck with them and then went into town with them and then wasn't seen by Issac at all and then GGP says "oh yeah he was right there" because he is covering for his grand daughter.

I think they were probably high on some kind of stupid drugs and this was the brilliant idea that they concocted to keep themselves from being arrested for murdering their own kid.

This is my opinion.

There is ZERO reason for dad to cover for GGP and ZERO reason for either parent to cover for Issac. The only reason they cover for each other is they are both guilty as sin in his death and disposal.

Again, my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member