ID - DeOrr Kunz, Jr., 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's awful when it feels like our best hope is for remains. I worry with weather and animal activity if he's in the wilderness he may never be found :( I sure hope I'm wrong.

It's awful when it feels like our best hope is for remains. I worry with weather and animal activity if he's in the wilderness he may never be found :( I sure hope I'm wrong.
Yeah. It's disappointing that the smoke and mirrors the parents pulled at the start of this might actually have worked. The only hope might be something like a confession from one of them or some other kind of evidence.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Yeah. It's disappointing that the smoke and mirrors the parents pulled at the start of this might actually have worked. The only hope might be something like a confession from one of them or some other kind of evidence.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

I guess none of them have any decency, honesty, or even a conscience. It's so tragic that they care no more for that baby boy than they do. :tears:

Just checking in...so sad to see there's nothing new. Another Christmas without Deorr.

Just checking in...so sad to see there's nothing new. Another Christmas without Deorr.

We can't forget him, and we can't let the culprits that had something to do with his disappearance forget him either. God Bless little Deorr, and those who care about him. Merry Christmas sweet little boy.

We all know someone is guilty. Bumping for baby Deorr.

https://www.yahoo.com/celebrity/investigators-promise-deorr-kunz-vanished-180412737.html

"Penner has become sheriff since then and tells PEOPLE he doesn’t want to comment on who is a suspect and who isn’t. In January, he will be releasing a new update, he says."

There's also a quote from Jessica in the article that seems new. I could be wrong.
Do you have a different link? This is telling me to open an app...I do not have or want installed on my phone, can someone c and p the article please?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Investigators tell PEOPLE they hope to release an update in January in the case of 2-year-old DeOrr Kunz, an Idaho boy who vanished last year during a family camping trip. But for now, they continue exploring multiple theories.

(modsnip)

The Lemhi County Sheriff says maybe one or all of them knows what happened to him, or maybe it was something else.
“There are all these theories,” Sheriff Steve Penner tells PEOPLE. Maybe someone from the campsite knows, or “maybe it was a nature-take, or maybe it was an abduction. We don’t know what it is at this time. We’re still investigating all possibilities.”

(modsnip)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Investigators tell PEOPLE they hope to release an update in January in the case of 2-year-old DeOrr Kunz, an Idaho boy who vanished last year during a family camping trip. But for now, they continue exploring multiple theories.

(modsnip)

The Lemhi County Sheriff says maybe one or all of them knows what happened to him, or maybe it was something else.
“There are all these theories,” Sheriff Steve Penner tells PEOPLE. Maybe someone from the campsite knows, or “maybe it was a nature-take, or maybe it was an abduction. We don’t know what it is at this time. We’re still investigating all possibilities.”

(modsnip)
Thanks, I apreciate it.

Do you have a different link? This is telling me to open an app...I do not have or want installed on my phone, can someone c and p the article please?

Just x out of it

We aren't supposed to post entire articles. 10% only

Meanwhile, stress has broken the family apart since their son went missing: Mitchell remarried and divorced another man, while the elder Kunz has a new girlfriend and continues working as a truck driver.

“They have separate lives,” attorney Allen Browning tells PEOPLE. “It has been tough on people all around.”

https://www.yahoo.com/celebrity/investigators-promise-deorr-kunz-vanished-180412737.html

Well, at least Penner's covering all his bases. They have it narrowed down to just about anything.. and everything. And a "nature take"? I thought that had definitively been ruled out. If you click on the "nature take" link in the quote below, this is where it takes you.
https://people.com/crime/deorr-kunz-could-an-animal-have-taken-the-idaho-toddler/

So now he's saying it is possible that little Deorr was taken by a bear, a wolf, a five foot tall eagle, or.... a mountain lion. The theory that I and a few others proposed quite rigorously until the parents were named suspects? The theory that was hashed and rehashed and rebutted, over and over and over again. So this theory was ruled out, but now it's up for grabs again? :banghead:

How about this.... putting those four people in a room, and giving them the same mind altering substances they were taking during the time that baby went "missing". It's called state dependent learning, you remember best when you're in the same state of mind when the memory was formed. And, a little bonus, it could have a truth serum effect. Two for one. Sorry for sounding a bit disenchanted.

[FONT=&amp]The Lemhi County Sheriff says maybe one or all of them knows what happened to him, or maybe it was something else.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]“There are all these theories,” Sheriff Steve Penner tells PEOPLE. Maybe someone from the campsite knows, or “maybe it was a nature-take, or maybe it was an abduction. We don’t know what it is at this time. We’re still investigating all possibilities.”[/FONT]

I'm looking forward to Penner's update sometime this month. I get the sense that he and Bowerman weren't exactly on the same page since he's not wanting to name suspects and is reviving the "nature take"....maybe. I'm hoping he just threw that in as an example of theories that have been looked at, but not saying it's a valid theory. The parents have been far too deceptive for DeOrr's disappearance to have anything to do with a wild animal or a human abduction IMO. In short...

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_1521.JPG
    IMG_1521.JPG
    73.9 KB · Views: 318
https://people.com/crime/deorr-kunz-could-an-animal-have-taken-the-idaho-toddler/

Mitchell’s grandfather, Robert Watson, and his fishing buddy, Isaac Reinwand, who were also on the trip, also have not been cleared, says chief deputy Steve Penner.

BUT:

There are all these theories,” Sheriff Steve Penner tells PEOPLE. Maybe someone from the campsite knows, or “maybe it was a nature-take, or maybe it was an abduction. We don’t know what it is at this time. We’re still investigating all possibilities.”

AND FURTHER:

GGP speaking of an "accident" and a maybe "funeral" ....

.... doesn't fit together at all, IMO. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member