ID - DeOrr Kunz Jr, 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There ain't no FACTS that we can talk about.

Actually there are some facts. At least four people went camping at Timber Creek. At or about 2:30 on 7-10-15 Deorr's mother and father each called 911 to say Deorr was missing from the campsite. A search ensued. Nothing that we know of to determine wha, if anything, happened to Deorr. At least four people have been named as POI but are NOT suspects in the alleged disappearance of Deorr. The FBI was called in to assist.

I doubt that announcement would be made until after the case is solved.
Following many cases ... we've seen it happen more than a few times. LE does change poi's ... and in some cases - often. Sometimes they are excluded, sometimes more are thrown in.

I'm still not convinced deorr was ever camping.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G730A using Tapatalk

To do what your asking would require specifics. At the moments specifics are not allowed on that topic. Those who get too specific will end up disappearing themselves.

My opinion only

What are the alleged "specifics"? I don't think naming alleged specifics would disappear you.

Because..... these are the last 4 ppl with him. Jmo

They are the last 4 people known with him. Maybe they had something to do with it or not. Until I hear of something to tell I'll cut them some slack.

No, I don't think so. No one has read anything that I haven't read, and how ANYTHING so far would bring a reasonable person to think there was "foul play" in this case is simply beyond my comprehension. Sorry, and no one can even explain it to me except to say they added 3+2 together and got 4 so it simply MUST be!

Mountain Lion or " foul play " ?? I would chose mountain lion because death by mountain lion is usually quick versus death by drowning, being lost in a ravine and starving to death or by injury caused by another human being. Maybe the lack of evidence pointing to foul play or accidental death is the evidence that points to a mountain lion attack ? Maybe lack of evidence of foul play, accidental death or a mountain lion attack points to little Deorr never being at the campsite ? IMO, what the parents and LE are saying and what the parents are NOT saying leads me to lean more towards foul play than mountain lion. Why is there not a firm timeline of when they arrived at the campsite , if Deorr just disappeared what difference does it make if they arrived on Thursday or Friday ? Why isn't LE confirming if the cashier at the store saw DK and little Deorr ? And why did DK confirm they were at the store but the cashier had the wrong time ? Why hasn't LE or the parents asked for anyone in the area during the 24 hours before and after little Deorr disappeared to contact them ? Why did the parents leave Deorr with GGP if his mental and physical health was questionable ? Why did IR say as far he knew little Deorr just disappeared ? I think what bugs me the most is why didn't the parents put Deorr down for his nap before they went exploring ? It was time for his nap , GGP's health is questionable and they didn't know IR . They did not have to rush off to make an appointment so why not put little Deorr down for his nap and then go exploring ?

The mountain lion theory is certainly a likely scenario because it has happened before , but IMO lack of evidence of any other scenario doesn't make a mountain lion attack any more likely than foul play . JMO

desert-blue- you posted that you were curious as to why the parents or LE did not mention a 5th person at the campsite. Would you please elaborate? This is new.

persimmon - you posted about the sleeping arrangements at the campsite, which I had also read. The operative word was 'slept' which bothered me. If they arrived on Friday and he disappeared on Friday, no one had yet slept anywhere. Odd word since we were told they arrived on Friday. Or maybe we weren't?

If that IS the case, this person could NOT have been there by happenstance, IMO because if he/she WAS, then that same person would have had to decide to take the child rather than turn him in to rangers or look for his family. I believe it's highly doubtful those two things would have occurred coincidentally. . . . A person who just happened to also be there camping who ended up kidnapping Deorr. That would make NO sense, IMO

IDK about that..Pedophiles and pervs go fishing/camping etc.. there's nothing to say that the wrong person wasnt out that way at that particular time..It happens and those type of people are opportunists. Crazier stuff has happened. I know pedophiles walk among the public regularly .just like that mountain lion, they are there even if you don't see them. Its not like they wear a sign on their foreheads. Bad people do bad stuff everyday. I still say it was most likely a mountain lion but the chance is still there so I wont discount it.
I also wondered if he had wandered into tall grass and got bit by a rattlesnake, then taken by another predator? Just thinking outloud..

No, I don't think so. No one has read anything that I haven't read, and how ANYTHING so far would bring a reasonable person to think there was "foul play" in this case is simply beyond my comprehension. Sorry, and no one can even explain it to me except to say they added 3+2 together and got 4 so it simply MUST be!

Ok, let me try... I find the absence of details and the backsliding of LE to be troublesome. "Solid" then POI.. FBI not called in for 3 weeks..(why the "ego" of small town LE force, that may know the principals involved here aka POI, kept the investigation "local".) ?? Dogs brought in after several days had already elapsed..the attempted control of the MSM and the SM by those involved. NO national coverage except for NG X1 Social media "clues" that seem to contradict what we heard in MSM. health of GGP for example.. times of arrival etc. Other info is OUT THERE..We don't know any real facts.. just what we have been told by interviews vs what we have been told by SM.. and many things don't match.

Let me put this another way.. IF THERE IS A TRUE AND PRESENT DANGER OF ANIMAL ATTACKS THERE, LE is going the opposite way..why wouldnt they warn the public? LE also doesn't think it was an abduction or that he is in the water..

Either they are inept..or cunning.. but it forces one to look where we don't want to imagine and to read between the lines..JMO

IDK about that..Pedophiles and pervs go fishing/camping etc.. there's nothing to say that the wrong person wasnt out that way at that particular time..It happens and those type of people are opportunists. Crazier stuff has happened. I know pedophiles walk among the public regularly .just like that mountain lion, they are there even if you don't see them. Its not like they wear a sign on their foreheads. Bad people do bad stuff everyday. I still say it was most likely a mountain lion but the chance is still there so I wont discount it.
I also wondered if he had wandered into tall grass and got bit by a rattlesnake, then taken by another predator? Just thinking outloud..

Like I said, the person's actions would have had to happen coincidentally, and I don't believe in coincidence. One of the other things I have suggested is that Deorr wandered off and was injured and yes, Your suggestion is not without merit, except in that case Deorr would not have gone a great distance and his body would probably not have been covered up/hidden and most likely would have been found by now.

Like I said, the person's actions would have had to happen coincidentally, and I don't believe in coincidence. One of the other things I have suggested is that Deorr wandered off and was injured and yes, Your suggestion is not without merit, except in that case Deorr would not have gone a great distance and his body would probably not have been covered up/hidden and most likely would have been found by now.

I do believe that sometimes a Great opportunity appears for EVIL purposes and it is acted upon. We read about plenty of COINCIDENCES on this forum..the stars align perfectly for the Killer/murderer/etc...and we are like OMG! I say the Devil takes care of his own. Anyways..is there a predator that would take off with a snake bitten child? I haven't studied enough to know but I would think so..and another poster mentioned tall grass on the OPPOSITE side of the camp site away from the water. So it was just a thought.

Ok, let me try... I find the absence of details and the backsliding of LE to be troublesome. "Solid" then POI.. FBI not called in for 3 weeks..(why the "ego" of small town LE force, that may know the principals involved here aka POI, kept the investigation "local".) ?? Dogs brought in after several days had already elapsed..the attempted control of the MSM and the SM by those involved. NO national coverage except for NG X1 Social media "clues" that seem to contradict what we heard in MSM. health of GGP for example.. times of arrival etc. Other info is OUT THERE..We don't know any real facts.. just what we have been told by interviews vs what we have been told by SM.. and many things don't match.

Let me put this another way.. IF THERE IS A TRUE AND PRESENT DANGER OF ANIMAL ATTACKS THERE, LE is going the opposite way..why wouldnt they warn the public? LE also doesn't think it was an abduction or that he is in the water..

Either they are inept..or cunning.. but it forces one to look where we don't want to imagine and to read between the lines..JMO

From the research I found myself doing because of this case, I am ALREADY angry that the public hasn't been warned about the dangers of mountain lions/cougars. Sure, we're warned about the bears, but mountain lions are apex animals. If a mountain lion is taken by a wolf or bear (seldom) it's because it was weak, sick or starving. No one wants to take responsibility for not telling us the truth. There have been several cases of multi-million dollar lawsuits won against state/federal/local governments for this very thing. . . . . . Families who have lost their loved ones or those wo have suffered severe injury from mountain lions.

It's the same with sharks! I live on the gulf coast of Alabama. There are sharks all over the place. When they're present, even in large numbers near the fishing bridge, do they fly double red flags???? NOOOOOO!! They fly the purple flags for dangerous sealife. Unfortunately, most people think that means jellyfish and man o' wars and gleefully jump in. Why are we "mislead"? Just like in the movie Jaws . . . . Because of the almighty tourism dollars!

Then you don't think the scattering of cremains was a coincidence either??? If the baby was abducted someone either saw him there and grabbed him or knew the family was gong there and was lying in wait. Look at the crazies that are so desperate for a baby they stalk pregnant women and then murder them and cut the baby out! Could be as simple as a person who wants a baby to raise..( doubt it but nuttier things happen all the time).

desert-blue- you posted that you were curious as to why the parents or LE did not mention a 5th person at the campsite. Would you please elaborate? This is new.

persimmon - you posted about the sleeping arrangements at the campsite, which I had also read. The operative word was 'slept' which bothered me. If they arrived on Friday and he disappeared on Friday, no one had yet slept anywhere. Odd word since we were told they arrived on Friday. Or maybe we weren't?

The parents didnt mention IR in the interview.. so.. there were mom, dad, GGP, IR and baby ..5 people.. but parents didnt mention IR in the interview..

I think the mountain lions in forests and state parks are pretty much just considered to be there but I agree we have bear signs posted everywhere and nothing about mountain lions. In fact not far from where I live last summer an older man was with his grand kids at a local camping spot and a mountain lion approached them in broad daylight. He attempted to make the mountain lion leave by actually hitting it with a stick several times. He felt the lion was very interested in his grand children and since it would not leave he shot it. This was abnormal and unusual but obviously it was hungry and looking for a meal, or was overly interested in people?

I have been following the thread of the 2 teens lost at sea, Austin and Perry and little Lonzie's thread. The difference in how the parents of the teen boys have used the media/sm and how Lonzie's mom and Deorr's parents have used the media is astonishing. Of course, every parent reacts differently and there are financial and social differences that make Austin and Perry's story more attractive to MSM. But if your child just disappears, wouldn't you be fighting tooth and nail to keep everyone searching , to keep the story in the news ?

wondering - I must agree. If there were sightings of lions in the area, everyone would know about it.

I do believe that sometimes a Great opportunity appears for EVIL purposes and it is acted upon. We read about plenty of COINCIDENCES on this forum..the stars align perfectly for the Killer/murderer/etc...and we are like OMG! I say the Devil takes care of his own. Anyways..is there a predator that would take off with a snake bitten child? I haven't studied enough to know but I would think so..and another poster mentioned tall grass on the OPPOSITE side of the camp site away from the water. So it was just a thought.

Mountain lions are not known to eat carrion. Many birds of prey do, however, that probably would have been noticed and found because they don't hide it. Mountain lions do live and roam through the tall brush where they see us but we don't see them. Like I've said, they can leap/pounce 40 feet from a standstill as well as jump straight up 20 feet. No telling how long a mountain lion (if a mountain lion) stalked Little Deorr.

Absolutely not! I've followed a fair amount of cases myself - and I've been privy to the mindset of many when it comes to the parents. I'm speaking of THIS case and the FACTS surrounding it.

What facts? I'm not saying that with snark. I've just seen precious few facts. Fact 1: They went camping. Fact 2: The parents went exploring. Fact 3: DeOrr went missing. Fact 4: There are no traces of DeOrr anywhere.

There is no evidence pointing to the parents and the sheriff has specifically said they are not suspects but are POIs due to proximity. That is all we seem to know as fact at this point.

The little guy is most likely not alive anymore unless he's been abducted by a stranger like Michael Devlin, which obviously isn't a great scenario but it's the scenario with the best odds of him surviving. But even that's not a fact. That's a guess on my part, a guess made based on my own observations, experiences and knowledge. That's mostly what any of us have with this case, which is why some people are leaning so strongly towards one solution or another.

wondering - I must agree. If there were sightings of lions in the area, everyone would know about it.

Sightings of mountain lions are hard to come by and not because they're not in the area. We already KNOW they're in the "area" of Salmon-Challis National Forest because they are hunted there six months out of the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JMpavashootski