ID - DeOrr Kunz Jr, 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking only in generalities here, but is there EVER a good reason that ANY parents would want their children to disappear? I can't imagine one if there is.

Yet they seem to vanish at an alarming rate.
I am in shock at the amouth of babies on our first page of missing g forum these days.

Because..... these are the last 4 ppl with him. Jmo

You're saying you actually believe they were the last four people with him so you must be relying on those four being truthful, no? In reality, WE don't know WHO or WHAT was the past person or creature to be with Deorr.

My question IS, WHY do you think one of these four people took Deorr? Help me to understand your "reasoning"! TIA

Because they were with him, he is 2 years old. Not one of the 4 have been ruled out .

Think it?! I can't even wrap by head around it, but that's just me.

Those of us who have been here, and on other sites for a long time/years, may have become a bit jaded, but with good reason I think.

agree, ilokal. so if they're being truthful, they WERE the last to be in deorr's presence.

and if they're lying, well...g-d help them.

Speaking only in generalities here, but is there EVER a good reason that ANY parents would want their children to disappear? I can't imagine one if there is.

I'm not looking for a "good" reason - just A reason that brings some to the conclusion that Deoor's family is guilty.

I will say that I do not discredit the possibility that another Person was in the woods possibly downstream from the camp ground area and came across a little lost boy. That is still a possibility in my mind.

Darn tootin'! I mean, yeah, I know these aren't 1% ers, but please, "camping" by sleeping in your CAR? Shoot, might as well be sleeping in a Wal-Mart parking lot, it's more "convenient". I wonder if they had sleeping bags, blankets, etc.

Why would they sleep in the back of the rig if great-grandpa had a camper that they could all sleep in? Isn't JM supposed to keep an eye on great-grandpa? If he needed assistance, it would be difficult for him to get to her for help. I think it's odd - just another thing to add to the list of the world's strangest camping trip. MOO.

So, are you saying you don't believe parents ever disappear their kids?

Absolutely not! I've followed a fair amount of cases myself - and I've been privy to the mindset of many when it comes to the parents. I'm speaking of THIS case and the FACTS surrounding it.

I believe we need to keep our minds open to ALL possibilities. Sorry for the rant, but great kookamooga, never before have I encountered a case where someone was spreading cremains around the area where a child has gone missing.

My opinion only

Sometimes truth is stranger than fiction? The timing of this is remarkably, almost impossibly, coincidental. Very bizarre indeed.

Those of us who have been here, and on other sites for a long time/years, may have become a bit jaded, but with good reason I think.

I've been on many sites as well and have followed many cases. Never have I become jaded and I never will.

I'm not looking for a "good" reason - just A reason that brings some to the conclusion that Deoor's family is guilty.

To do what your asking would require specifics. At the moments specifics are not allowed on that topic. Those who get too specific will end up disappearing themselves.

My opinion only

Absolutely not! I've followed a fair amount of cases myself - and I've been privy to the mindset of many when it comes to the parents. I'm speaking of THIS case and the FACTS surrounding it.

There ain't no FACTS that we can talk about.

You're saying you actually believe they were the last four people with him so you must be relying on those four being truthful, no? In reality, WE don't know WHO or WHAT was the past person or creature to be with Deorr.

Yes I do believe these are the last ppl to see the little guy. LE has said they are all POI's. So when LE says they are. No linfer POI''s I'll move along

I will say that I do not discredit the possibility that another Person was in the woods possibly downstream from the camp ground area and came across a little lost boy. That is still a possibility in my mind.

If that IS the case, this person could NOT have been there by happenstance, IMO because if he/she WAS, then that same person would have had to decide to take the child rather than turn him in to rangers or look for his family. I believe it's highly doubtful those two things would have occurred coincidentally. . . . A person who just happened to also be there camping who ended up kidnapping Deorr. That would make NO sense, IMO

Yes I do believe these are the last ppl to see the little guy. LE has said they are all POI's. So when LE says they are. No linfer POI''s I'll move along

I doubt that announcement would be made until after the case is solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214