DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The blanket was found in the truck!
He never went anywhere without it!

So he was LAST in that truck!
Or he didn't take his blanket out of the truck.

When MOM and DAd last saw him did he have it with him?

My grandson, now seven, has a stuffed bear who's name is White Bear. He goes EVERYWHERE we go and we/he never leaves home without it. Does he take it to school - no! Does he take it to the grocery store or shopping - usually no. Does he ALWAYS sleep with it - yes. Where is it during the day - on the bed. We would also say that he never goes anywhere without White Bear. If we've accidentally left White Bear someplace, we go out of our way to go get him. Hope that makes sense and clarifies what Little Deorr's parents were trying to explain about his blanket.

My take on the blanket, monkey and cup is that mom and dad are trying to get it out that those are lil DeOrr's 3 favorite things, and if he goes places he drags them along, that doesn't mean that he always has them in his hands, just that they go with him in the car, to grandma's, to the store, to bed, when snuggling on the couch. I think mom and dad are trying to stress how much lil DeOrr needs those things to give him comfort. I don't find it odd that they were left behind, there are lots of pictures of lil DeOrr playing, having a great time with no blanket, monkey or cup in the picture. DeOrr was probably so busy at the campsite playing in the dirt finding sticks and rocks, that he would have been only looking for his stuff when it came time to nap or go to bed. It's been reported that he was playing in the dirt, people don't usually let their kids drag blankets threw the dirt, especially if the kid is sleeping with them, I could see mom and dad keeping lil DeOrr's special things safe so they stayed clean for bedtime.

I've camped with my kids from the time they were babies, the only time they needed any of their things was when it was time to sleep, other than that they were too busy to worry about their things, there were even times they would fall asleep with out their things because they had played so hard, they would just curl up and doze off. Kids get busy and set down their favorite things when something new comes along, but when it comes time for them to feel secure is when they want their stuff.

I wish we could get clarification of how big are the boots are they a half size to big or are they 2 sizes to big, oversized is so vague.

This is basically how I see it also. My daughter is 2 years old and she has her favorite blanket too. As long is she occupied by something she's Is fine without out, but when she gets tired and cranky she just wants to find her blanket and take a nap.

In the 15 minute interview i listened to twice this morning as well as the transcript on this thread the mother said his things were left in the campground.. if she said truck at another time then that is a change..jmo

Well, the truck WAS at the campground, no?

If that was in the video interview with the parents, can someone type out the exact words from the interview ? I think it would help to have it written out exactly like the interview was stated and maybe a sentence or two surrounding it so we can get context.

I would do it but don't have time right now and this is very interesting because I dont recall even seeing it in the interview. Thanks in advance if someone wants to take this challenge of finding it and typing out what was said.

This could be the biggest clue as to what has happened to him IMO.
The more I think about this the more I think this is an important clue. Because this means the mom has already outruled him walking off on his own and it means she has outruled any animal attack. She has already decided someone took him by this interview IMO.

[video=youtube;IqtP8dqKdC8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqtP8dqKdC8[/video]

Starting at 2:10. I am trying to find it in the "uncut" video, but am having a hard time. This is obviously from the same interview. I wonder if it was removed from the "unedited" version.

According to ggpa, I thought, he was playing in the dirt. It sounds to me as though he was ready for a nap, plopped down to play in the dirt, mom and dad walked away to explore and planned to come back to settle him in for his nap.
hmm playing in the dirst then 6 that night baby filthy and bawling in the store..can u connect any dots? jmo

My grandson, now seven, has a stuffed bear who's name is White Bear. He goes EVERYWHERE we go and we/he never leaves home without it. Does he take it to school - no! Does he take it to the grocery store or shopping - usually no. Does he ALWAYS sleep with it - yes. Where is it during the day - on the bed. We would also say that he never goes anywhere without White Bear. If we've accidentally left White Bear someplace, we go out of our way to go get him. Hope that makes sense and clarifies what Little Deorr's parents were trying to explain about his blanket.

I know what his parents were trying to explain!
My post was a continuation of a different discussion on someone elses post!

I dont know where the story started that the mother said who would take him from us? I listened to the 15 minute RAW unedited interview and i did not hear it..unless there is another version out there.. so this has been repeated over and over on this site without a link.. I also repeated this apparently misinformation. I did not hear this in the interview with link below. I DID hear this:

dad: a lot of people agree with me is not up the mountain anymore around 1043

sheriff's office only has 2 phone lines

around 1330? Items were left at the CAMPGROUND I didn't hear left in the truck ever in the interview..that also has been repeated without foundation in this interview

CREEK IS KNEE DEEP AND A FEW FEET WIDE...DAD

http://www.eastidahonews.com/2015/07/uncut-entire-interview-with-parents-of-deorr-kunz/

Beginning at 2:10. [video=youtube;IqtP8dqKdC8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqtP8dqKdC8[/video]

hmm playing in the dirst then 6 that night baby filthy and bawling in the store..can u connect any dots? jmo

But I have a problem with the timeline. IF someone took him around 2:20 pm, and the store was only 30 to 40 minutes away, why would the kidnapper wait around until 6 pm and then go in a public place so close to the kidnapping site? It doesn't make sense to me.

That's like my three old brother and his Pooh blanket.
It goes everywhere with him-but if we go to the grocery store or something, it stays in the car.
He sleeps with it-in fact he can't go to bed without "Pooh"
But when he's playing or watching TV, it's lying on the floor, the couch, etc-he doesn't have it with him.
If we forget to grab it when we leave the house, we make sure sure we grab it before the car leaves the driveway.

I think this is what DeOrr's parents were saying about his blanket-it's always near him, but he's not necessarily holding it all the time.

After the news today about little Jerold in Arizona, I think they need to go back and scour every inch of any water around the campsite. I know they said they did, but... it took them almost 5 days to find Jerold.

The wording was interesting right at that point. Surely LE has asked them similar questions like if they knew anyone that did not like them or were jealous of them in any way.

If this turns out that someone they knew took him from them it would probably explain a lot of things that sounded a little odd during the interview. Like they could have been trying not to divulge suspects that they already gave to LE.

Thank you TxJan1971 for the transcript of this shorter video. http://www.eastidahonews.com/2015/07...-find-you-son/

2:10
DK: We have been racking our brains and… I don’t know anybody that doesn’t have a few people that either they like ya’ or they hate ya’ ...

JM: interrupts… “But I don’t…”

DK: but not to harm a 2-year-old almost 3 year old …(interrupted)

2:21
JM: interrupts: “not to harm us this way…”

DK: …(unintelligible as JM continues speaking)

JM: especially knowing how much he…he means to us. He’s… everything to us

BBM I think the lead up is very interesting - I don't know anyone who "hates" me, even if some people aren't crazy about me. They seem to be thinking someone might hate them enough to do something to their child to cause them (DK and JM) pain. That sounds like a drug cartel or something equally ruthless to me. That is a road my mind wouldn't travel if my child disappeared. I wonder if LE has found anyone who would want to hurt JM and/or DK in this way. I'd think someone like that would want the parents to know they had the chid, use him for leverage or to torment them more. I don't understand why a hooligan would kidnap him, followed by complete silence. If DeOrr was with ggf and IR, is it possible someone wanted to hurt them and took the child, assuming he was precious to them?

~~Store sighting (them or not them) was Thursday at 6...right?

Who knows? Clerk said Friday.. dad said not possible he was with searchers on Friday at 6pm.. and we THINK family arrived on Friday.. now if they arrived on THURSDAY.. then it could be Thursday night at 6.. so unless an abductor stole a filthy deorr( from playing in the dirt) on Friday and went to that store.. then i dunno..

None of this makes sense.. lady who gave that interview today was pretty adamant that the baby isnt on the mountain and wasnt abducted. Look.. the locals HEAR things. When JFK JR was being searched for up in Martha's Vineyard it hadnt been announced that he had been found.. searchers were in the local coffee shop.. i was there I heard the whole thing as they were talking.. and phoned my hubby.. i was local.. so.. she may have heard things too..

To be fair, though, all four were named POIs due to proximity. I am not sure why they'd use that term rather than witnesses, but at the same time, the sheriff seemed to be very clear in saying that none of the four were suspects, and that includes IR.

IIRC, the sheriff didn't call them POIs until a few weeks into the case. I thought that was unusual. If he calls all people near a possible crime scene "POIs", I'd think that term would have surfaced early on. Of course, early on, we didn't even know about ggp's friend.

Thank you TxJan1971 for the transcript of this shorter video. http://www.eastidahonews.com/2015/07...-find-you-son/

2:10
DK: We have been racking our brains and… I don’t know anybody that doesn’t have a few people that either they like ya’ or they hate ya’ ...

JM: interrupts… “But I don’t…”

DK: but not to harm a 2-year-old almost 3 year old …(interrupted)

2:21
JM: interrupts: “not to harm us this way…”

DK: …(unintelligible as JM continues speaking)

JM: especially knowing how much he…he means to us. He’s… everything to us

BBM I think the lead up is very interesting - I don't know anyone who "hates" me, even if some people aren't crazy about me. They seem to be thinking someone might hate them enough to do something to their child to cause them (DK and JM) pain. That sounds like a drug cartel or something equally ruthless to me. That is a road my mind wouldn't travel if my child disappeared. I wonder if LE has found anyone who would want to hurt JM and/or DK in this way. I'd think someone like that would want the parents to know they had the chid, use him for leverage or to torment them more. I don't understand why a hooligan would kidnap him, followed by complete silence. If DeOrr was with ggf and IR, is it possible someone wanted to hurt them and took the child, assuming he was precious to them?

But how can you say for sure? I think I would wonder "How could this happen, who would do this? To me/him/us?" if my child went missing. To me that's a totally understandable thing to say under the circumstances.

I think most people know the worst thing you can do to a parent is to hurt his or her child.

Great-grandpa received a speeding ticket a little over a week ago so his mental and physical limitations are not such that he cannot operate a motor vehicle (and also he must possess a valid driver's license).

This gets curiouser and curiouser...

I have not been on here for a few days and it seems I can think more clearly about different scenarios when not thinking about it all of the time. Because of this, and because of the case of Jerold Williams and many other missing children cases close to to the wilderness, I keep coming back to cougar attack. IMO, it is the only plausible answer to them disappearing so quickly, without a trace.

Jerold's body was found in water today. http://www.abc15.com/news/region-no...old-williams-near-jacob-lake-enters-fifth-day

So the woman says "nobody would go up there". We know that is not true. When push came to shove they all went up there to search and to serve.

Five of them went up there to camp bumpy road and God forsaken yes but they went.

So somebody bad COULD have joined them up there. Somebody nobody is talking about.

Somebody that knew the little group were going camping and thanks to loose lips knew just where they would be.

The more I think about it the more I am convinced there was another person or persons up there the day DeOrr went missing.

MOO of course.

BTW I will look around for where JM said she was not to talk about the investigation. If anybody remembers it maybe you can help me find it. TIA

Good, neither do I. My thought was had a lion suddenly, out of nowhere, grabbed Little Deorr under GGP's watchful eye and he couldn't stop it from happening, the trauma and PTSD may cause him to be UNABLE to know.

If that is the case, he is putting his grand daughter and DK through an unnecessarily cruel purgatory. As awful as it would be to know your child died like that, it would be better to know sooner than imagine all manner of horrible things only to find out he'd died quickly the day he disappeared. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member