ID - DeOrr Kunz Jr, 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if I should even say this, but the thought of this possibility has been nagging me. Does anyone think it's "possible" that GGP witnessed something terrible happen to little Deorr and he has just been unable to come to terms with it? For clarity, I DO NOT mean anything caused by himself, the parents, or Isaac.

NO I do not think that at all.

There is a theory surrounding a well-known murder mystery that an accident occurred which brought upon the child victim's death. The theory goes on that the parents covered up the accident to make it appear like an intruder murdered the child. I keep thinking of this well-known case and wonder if that's what may have occurred here. Did an accident occur and panic set in which forced someone to spirit this child away?

Great-grandpa received a speeding ticket a little over a week ago so his mental and physical limitations are not such that he cannot operate a motor vehicle (and also he must possess a valid driver's license).

So you have uncovered his name! I know you can't repeat it here, but good work!

There is a theory surrounding a well-known murder mystery that an accident occurred which brought upon the child victim's death. The theory goes on that the parents covered up the accident to make it appear like an intruder murdered the child. I keep thinking of this well-known case and wonder if that's what may have occurred here. Did an accident occur and panic set in which forced someone to spirit this child away?

Anything is possible.... but this is just my opinion... I don't think the parents did anything at all but im not so sure about the other 2 POI's Something seems off here to me. I think little Deorr was with the grandfather...and friend! So what happened. I hope we find out!

They needed to bring in the mountain lion hunter guides in weeks ago.

Anything is possible.... but this is just my opinion... I don't think the parents did anything at all but im not so sure about the other 2 POI's Something seems off here to me. I think little Deorr was with the grandfather...and friend! So what happened. I hope we find out!

I don't suspect the parents of anything either. Nor the grandfather. But I can't say the same for the family friend. I am still looking at him sideways.

Great-grandpa received a speeding ticket a little over a week ago so his mental and physical limitations are not such that he cannot operate a motor vehicle (and also he must possess a valid driver's license).

Where did you get this information?

This whole case is a mystery to me.

The silence from everybody is deafening.

Family
LE
FBI

Does anybody happen to know if the States Prosecutor's office has been brought into this case?

I am thinking about the Abigail Hernandez case. When she went missing the LE and FBI were searching for her the next morning. It was a huge search.

Then...

No press releases and nothing in the news. Then we learned the States Prosecutor was working on the case.

Turns out they knew who took Abby and he is now in jail awaiting trial.

So thinking back to what the mother said about 'they know how much he means to us' or something like that could it be they have somebody in their sites and don't need the public?

Could this also mean he is alive and with somebody just like Abby was and waiting for the chance to rescue DeOrr?

Other than that I don't recall a case with so much mystery.

Also with JM saying LE has asked her not to give out any information something else came to mind.

While DM and JM were on their walk could somebody else they knew have come into camp and told GGP and his friend they were going to take little DeOrr up to his parents and nobody has seen him since?

Things I ponder.

MOO of course.

That really brings up the possibility that 3 vehicles could have driven to the campsite.

The more vehicles the more confusion IMO about who came and went and what time and what day.

I don't know if I should even say this, but the thought of this possibility has been nagging me. Does anyone think it's "possible" that GGP witnessed something terrible happen to little Deorr and he has just been unable to come to terms with it? For clarity, I DO NOT mean anything caused by himself, the parents, or Isaac.

I keep thinking about the blanket in a/the truck and that Deorr would not go anywhere without it. I can see a hazard right there IYKWIM.

That really brings up the possibility that 3 vehicles could have driven to the campsite.

The more vehicles the more confusion IMO about who came and went and what time and what day.

We only know what they chose to tell us. But I read somewhere that this was GGP's favorite camping spot and so I think a lot of people knew this.

It was a Saturday afternoon so anybody could have 'stopped by' to sit by the fire, chat and steal their child.

I haven't come up with the reason for taking him. Still working on that one.

Could explain why JM said LE asked them not to comment and they are protecting GGP and Isaac from talking and spilling the beans on something LE might not want known.

Could also explain why they aren't doing a lot of things we have asked about.

MOO

can someone who studied the Kyron Horman case compare the actions of the FBI. To this case?

Kyron was for sure abducted - by who? Well, they didn't know - but as I look at that case, there was fliers out almost immediately, WITH Terri's face on it... As FBI/LE at the early onset suspected Terri as being involved..

This case however, the is nothing. What do they have hidden close to their vest? Why prep for court case (iirc - the drone was taking pics incase there was to be a court case on day .... of some sort)

IIRC, the fliers that LE put out with the photos of Terri Horman, her friend DeDe Spicher and Terri's white truck, weren't released until approx 3 weeks or longer after Kyron went missing.

IMO, LE considered Terri and DeDe as both POI's very early on, but didn't release the fliers until later. The fliers were released after Terri had failed 2 polygraphs, and walked out on a third, stopped talking with and cooperating with LE, and hired a high profile criminal defense attorney.

NO I do not think that at all.

Good, neither do I. My thought was had a lion suddenly, out of nowhere, grabbed Little Deorr under GGP's watchful eye and he couldn't stop it from happening, the trauma and PTSD may cause him to be UNABLE to know.

When/where did JM say that LE told her not to say anything about the case?

IMHO I think that anyone would realize that another person's baby would "mean everything" to that person/couple. Unless it had been proven in the past that the baby didn't. I have seen nor read zilch indicating that.
I tend to fall into suspecting someone more like Israel Keyes (deceased) who planned insane murders @places that had nada to do w/him.
I know everyone here is familiar w/Keyes and others like him. Just for example:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel_Keyes
[Keyes planned murders long ahead of time and took extraordinary action to avoid detection. Unlike most serial killers, he did not have a victim profile. He always killed far from home, and never in the same area twice. On his murder trips, he kept his mobile phone turned off and paid for items with cash. He had no connection to any of his victims.]
Much more @link. These killers are travelers and do strike in very remote areas.
jmho
additional interesting about Keyes:
[he flew to Chicago, and there rented a car to drive the 1000 additional miles to Vermont]

I'm a bit scared of the strict TOS/bessie. What I'm hinting at would be an accident rather than foul play but not sure if I should elaborate.

The blanket was found in the truck!
He never went anywhere without it!

So he was LAST in that truck!
Or he didn't take his blanket out of the truck.

When MOM and DAd last saw him did he have it with him?

Sorry but I'm not understanding what you mean.
In the 15 minute interview i listened to twice this morning as well as the transcript on this thread the mother said his things were left in the campground.. if she said truck at another time then that is a change..jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HollyMcKee