ID - DeOrr Kunz Jr, 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a good point and I sure wish I could talk to someone in their family. Every time I have seen Deorr's parents either on the news or on SM, they have said…get his picture out there. Do whatever you can. I don't see how helping to do what they've asked, would be considered 'rogue.' I have tried reaching out to their family a dozen times over the past three weeks but they are not accepting new friends on their boards. I would love to help them. I'm sure they're being inundated with emails and phone calls and besides themselves with grief. I have been locked out of faze bots because they're asking for govt id. so that bridge has been burned. I'm certain they're being told the same thing that I was told…..let the authorities handle it.

As far as as the Center for Missing and Exploited Children (CMEC) goes...They told me to let the authorities handle it as well and not to use my personal phone number. They said I'd get a lot of crazy people calling, which I did get a couple, but mostly it was well meaning people. If I had done what the CMEC and Sheriff's office had advised…(they were recommending each other) I wouldn't have found my daughter. I would love to talk with the Kunz family, but I don't know how to reach them.
How did I cope with the news my daughter was missing?? It was 3 o'clock in the morning when the boarding school called and told me she had run away. She was 2500 miles away from home. I nearly collapsed hearing the news. A primal grief wail came over me after I hung up the phone. I died a thousand deaths as I cried and grieved and imagined every horrific scenario that came to mind. I couldn't sleep or eat. I prayed A LOT! I must have made a million calls to law enforcement. Registered her with the Center for Missing & Exploited Children, The Runaway hotline, the Lost etc. I was horrified the Sheriff's office was moving so slowly. By day 3 a detective had not even been assigned to the case yet. That angered me no end and I became very proactive on my own….

I started networking cross country with the Regional Transit Authorities, Amalgamated Transit Union, the AFL-CIO and Craigslist. I got more help from those people than I did the Sheriff's department. They did what the Sheriff's department refused to do for me. They wouldn't even send out my Missing Poster…they said they liked to do their own. Have you seen those? They're black and white, small blurred pictures. The Safety and Security officers at the RTA got my full color poster up at every transit center, bus station and train station within minutes. They got her poster up at every employee lunchroom, lounge and sign in window within seconds. Man, I was getting CCd' emails back from everywhere! "It's UP in Tampa, "Miami is covered, "Palm beach was just posted". 'Up at the train station, Greyhound etc.Those people moved mountains for me.

I just can't say enough about Craigslist…WoW! Who would have thought? What a fantastic networking, nation wide venue that can be utilized in ways never dreamed of. I posted an ad for a tour guide in Tampa under General Labor and explained my situation. I offered 100 bucks for a weekend tour guide to show me around Florida when I arrived and searched for my daughter. I also posted in the community boards under Lost and Found/Volunteers. First in Tampa, then in Palm beach. My phone was ringing off the hook from good. honest people wanting to help. There were retired police officers, detectives, sheriff's, youth pastors and countless others that wanted to volunteer. I even got a call from a local reporter who wanted to track me tracking her. I was choking back the tears, I was so touched so many people came out of nowhere to help. The really heartwarming part was they didn't want my money I had offered. They were just good decent people.

After I got off the plane in Tampa I received a call from a bus driver who worked at Palm Tran. He had just seen her in Palm Beach and saw her poster when he got back to the base. It was the first really solid lead I had and went for it. I rented a car and drove straight to Palm Beach on the Florida turn pike. It took hours to get there, I hadn't slept in days. I pulled into Palm Beach at 2:30 a.m. and got a room.

The following morning I met a couple of the detectives and 20 other craigslist volunteers wanting to pass out fliers. We went everywhere, we hit the malls, the beaches, teen hang outs, bus stops, truck stops, grocery and drug stores, convenience stores, planned parenthoods, youth hostels, hotels, food banks etc.
The detectives drove me around sleazy neighborhoods where they had known runaways to land. I found my daughter at 8 p.m. in the lobby of the Days Inn in Palm Beach. The clerk at the desk had recognized her from the poster. OMG I nearly fainted finding her. Someone had rented her a room because she had been raped the night before. A newly acquired friend had taken her to a drug dealers house and dropped her off. She was slipped a date rape drug. She could have been killed. I was so relieved to find her…it was an absolute miracle. I thank God for riding shotgun with me the whole way.

This is the short version of the story. You asked how I found her. It took all of this and about three more pages I don't have time to write. It took a tremendous amount of determination and stamina once I figured out what I needed to do. Networking is key, and I can help. I'm good at it and I'd really like to help.

If their family is just following the standard protocol these organizations advise…If I could, I would tell them to break all the rules and go with their gut instincts. If they're following for some other reason, pertaining to investigative strategy, then yes, I would be hesitant. I would love to hear from somebody in their family, or someone who is a friend of a friend who can get a message to them…there are faster, more effective ways to get little Deorr's photo's out there and get people looking for him.

Thank you for sharing this. I can't even imagine how difficult this must have been for you and must still be for DeOrr's family.

BeeFriendly, Your story is just wonderful in so many ways. The power of a strong woman, a determined mother, helpful strangers and organizations/businesses, etc. It is an inspiration to other families with missing children, especially teen runaways. As honeybun said, "I would certainly want you on my team if I had somebody missing." Have you tried to reach out to the family? I know it is discouraged here on WS, but your advice could help steer them in the right direction in terms of getting the word out there.

I remember seeing some comments from a person on the east coast, maybe Virginia, saying that they thought they saw little DeOrr. They had called it into the tip line, but had not received any response. We don't know if anybody is following up on possible leads like that one.

Yesterday someone (BeeFriendly?) posted that DK said he hired a PI. Is that true? I would think that the best PI to have would be the FBI.

This site is meant to be a victim supporting site. There is nothing to suggest that the parents are anything but victims, so yes, if you want to chase cougars, why not?

In reality those suggesting animal abduction are ignoring that there is no evidence of that either. No tracks, no excrement, no body.

JMO
There is no strong evidence of anything which has been the biggest problem with this case.

It almost seems what we were NOT told about has logically become the big questions in this case. A big gap of info from LE, news media, and everyone else.

-Why was there a huge gap of information about how many cars were driven to the campsite. To me, its possible there were 1, 2, or even 3 vehicles, and maybe even more if other people were meeting at another campsite and we were just not told about it being more of a larger weekend get together.

-Why was there a huge gap of information on the times of when people arrived at the campsite and when they left. To me, it is possible some people even arrived the night before from all we know.

Things were purposely left out for reasons unknown.

Its only logical that the public asks important questions about what happened.
At this point there are still huge gaps in what actually happened.

This site is meant to be a victim supporting site. There is nothing to suggest that the parents are anything but victims, so yes, if you want to chase cougars, why not?

In reality those suggesting animal abduction are ignoring that there is no evidence of that either. No tracks, no excrement, no body.

BBM ~ respectfully, this is also a sleuthing site. I think most everyone is on board with wanting to be supportive of the victims in every case, but we also want answers; in this case, we want to help find out what happened to little DeOrr. IMO it is a challenge in cases like DeOrr's when the family/friends are not only victims but POI's as well. I think most would agree that no disrespect is meant to them; when I ask questions about DeOrr's family/friends it is because I'm trying to make sense of what happened, I very much want to rule them out. It would be wonderful if every missing child's family/friends were completely innocent of any involvement in their child's disappearance, but we all know that this is not the reality. We just don't know what the situation is in DeOrr's case. So naturally, we are going to have questions regarding the last people that were with DeOrr when he disappeared, and those people happen to be his family/friend of family. They could very well be completely innocent of any wrongdoing, and I truly hope that is the case. IMO.

So where does that leave us?

Something happened to this child.
We have 4 POI's that are not considered suspects at this time. Yet are considered POI's
The child needs to.be found .

JMO. I do not think an animal took him.

I dont know where the story started that the mother said who would take him from us? I listened to the 15 minute RAW unedited interview and i did not hear it..unless there is another version out there.. so this has been repeated over and over on this site without a link.. I also repeated this apparently misinformation. I did not hear this in the interview with link below. I DID hear this:

dad: a lot of people agree with me is not up the mountain anymore around 1043

sheriff's office only has 2 phone lines

around 1330? Items were left at the CAMPGROUND I didn't hear left in the truck ever in the interview..that also has been repeated without foundation in this interview

CREEK IS KNEE DEEP AND A FEW FEET WIDE...DAD

http://www.eastidahonews.com/2015/07/uncut-entire-interview-with-parents-of-deorr-kunz/

I dont know where the story started that the mother said who would take him from us? I listened to the 15 minute RAW unedited interview and i did not hear it..unless there is another version out there.. so this has been repeated over and over on this site without a link.. I also repeated this apparently misinformation. I did not hear this in the interview with link below. I DID hear this:

around 1330? Items were left at the CAMPGROUND I didn't hear left in the truck ever in the interview..that also has been repeated without foundation in this interview

http://www.eastidahonews.com/2015/07/uncut-entire-interview-with-parents-of-deorr-kunz/

I am in awe of you all - doing such wonderful research.

<modsnip>

Didnt the mom say "why would someone take him knowing how much he means to us"? It was in the interview.. maybe that is a clue.. even though LE doesnt think he was abducted but cant rule it out..jmo

If that was in the video interview with the parents, can someone type out the exact words from the interview ? I think it would help to have it written out exactly like the interview was stated and maybe a sentence or two surrounding it so we can get context.

I would do it but don't have time right now and this is very interesting because I dont recall even seeing it in the interview. Thanks in advance if someone wants to take this challenge of finding it and typing out what was said.

This could be the biggest clue as to what has happened to him IMO.
The more I think about this the more I think this is an important clue. Because this means the mom has already outruled him walking off on his own and it means she has outruled any animal attack. She has already decided someone took him by this interview IMO.

BBM

Here's a direct quote by mom. There is another video link mini transcript included below.

&#8220;He doesn&#8217;t go anywhere without his blanket, his cup or his monkey,&#8221; she told East Idaho News, as she clutched Deorr&#8217;s blanket. &#8220;All three of them were left at the campground.&#8221;

&#8220;Who would harm us this way?&#8221; she asked. &#8220;Especially knowing how much he means to us. He&#8217;s everything to us.

&#8220;If somebody has him please don&#8217;t hurt him. Just bring him home safely where he belongs.&#8221;
http://www.news.com.au/world/north-...nz-jr-on-july-10/story-fnh81jut-1227452566998

AND

2:10
DK: We have been racking our brains and&#8230; I don&#8217;t know anybody that doesn&#8217;t have a few people that either they like ya&#8217; or they hate ya&#8217; ...

JM: interrupts&#8230; &#8220;But I don&#8217;t&#8230;&#8221;

DK: but not to harm a 2-year-old almost 3 year old &#8230;(interrupted)

2:21
JM: interrupts: &#8220;not to harm us this way&#8230;&#8221;

DK: &#8230;(unintelligible as JM continues speaking)

JM: especially knowing how much he&#8230;he means to us. He&#8217;s&#8230; everything to us

http://www.eastidahonews.com/2015/07/heartbroken-parents-of-missing-2-year-old-well-find-you-son/

<modsnip>

I can imagine my heart skipping several beats and being unable to speak, so for me, there would be a long pause. Then I'd probably respond the same way he did because not knowing what to believe. I'm assuming that's the first he had heard of it.

* TRANSCRIPTION OF ENTIRE INTERVIEW ************

-------BEGINNING OF INTERVIEW------------

Interviewer: Alright, DeOrre, take us back, was it Friday?
Jessica: Yes.
DeOrre Sr:.i'm not sure what day it is today!
I : today's Monday.
J: It was Friday.
D: Friday, about 2.26 was when I, was it 2.26?
J: It was 2.36 when I called.
D : 2.36 when she called and I was in the truck hauling down to the road trying to get service because I didn't think one bar would get it. So I, she got very very lucky. I was blessed that she was able to get service because I didn't think, i didn't want to try and risk getting half way through my talking to 911 and have it cut off. So I went down to where I knew I could get a little service, about a half mile down the road. Uh, we searched for - after about twenty minutes in a dead panic, not knowing where he was in such a small area, and not knowing, never being there, I knew I was in trouble. Um, so we decided to call search and rescue, uh, and that's when I drove down. She tried getting a signal out - um, as soon as I got a hold of the,, I kind of, they told me that she was on the other line with them and they had our location, and they were on our way. They, they were amazing, they are amazing and they still continue to be. Ah, Lhema High County Sherriff and Salmon Search and Rescue, you could not ask for a better group of people, volunteers, and search and rescue, and just everybody. You couldn't ask for better people - so sincere, so concerned, and they were - everybody was emotionally attached to this, as you, anybody would be of a two year old.
He's pretty small for his age but he moves pretty good, and that was our concern. He, uh, was right with us, where it's at, I mean I thought it would be perfect to go camping there because it's enclosed by walls and mountains, and there's not much space around there he could go, and our biggest concern was the creek, which was knee deep and a few feet wide, but he's a little guy. Um, they finally, yesterday, we were able to put that to rest and have HC Sheriff Dave and the rest of the sheriffs have put out that there is, they assured me, there is 100% chance that he is not anywhere in that water, around that water. They have torn that creek upside down and in and out. The divers have gone through with wetsuits, along with the helicopter - that was the world's most advanced search and rescue helicopter, volunteered out of Montana, and those guys were just amazing, the accuracy they had with the night vision ability it has and the heat range it can see,, they were - . The one guy, I can't remember his name, um, I've met so many people, so many good people, but he was - his own safety, he was, he was more or less,, he was strapped in, he was on the side of that helicopter, looking, and I - he was looking down. I remember them telling me they asked search and rescue to look over, because there was an orange insect repellant can, they think by the bank, and they were dead on, that's what it was, how accurate these guys are.
July 16, 2015 at 9:27 PM
Anonymous said...
------------BEGINNING CONTINUED--------------------
J: They thought it was, it might have been, a part of a shoe, or something, but they said, go check that out.
D: These guys search miles, so the miles radius they have - it's very rocky terrain, it's very open, it's not -.the helicopter they used is used to back very deep Montana, it is designed for a lot worse situations than this, and there was not a trace of my son found - there still isn't but the search is on, that's - the hearsay of things has kind of gotten way out of hand, the search is so far as it's been put on, that it's been suspended, and that is not entirely sure or true. Sheriff Dave of Lhema HC, I just spoke with him on the phone this morning - he has got horseback riders and trackers up there right now, and very advanced professionals. I'll be going up, and I've just come down to get any resources I can get to go back, right on back up today. Um, what questions do you guys have?

July 16, 2015 at 9:28 PM
Anonymous said...
-------------------MIDDLE OF INTERVIEW--------------------

Interviewer: Tell us a little bit about, first of all, how are you guys holding up? I know everybody, a lot of people, are praying for you all.
DeOrre Sr.: Friends and family, and hoping to be strong for him.
Jessica:. Pretty...the support around us is what's, I know, keeping us together because if we didn't have all of our family - the minute I called my mom, and she was up there in a matter of hours and the same with the rest of our family, they were just up there, around us.
D: Luckily, we - a few phone calls Is all it took at first, and we had, as Sheriff David said in the news, a hundred and seventy five plus people up there in the grid searches, volunteers, uh, professionals, and anybody I called. The service up there is very hearsay - here, there - it's camping, you know. Um, we're trying to hold up the best we can, but with - we have hope, is the thing. Hope is what keeps it going because the search is not over, the search is not done. We will find him, no matter what.
I: You were in the truck so you were the first to realize, ' Oh, no, DeOrr is not here.'
D: No, we both did, I -
J: We both did.
D: After twenty minutes of up and down the creek and up and around the camp, and he wasn't there, that's when I got in my pick up truck and drove down the road to try and get some service.
J: - especially after screaming his name, we have nicknames for him, no sound of him, no crying.
D:.he's a goer and a mover but he does not go away from his parents, he does not.
J: Yes, he's very attached to us.
I: So this is unusual.
D: Very unusual, sir.
J: And we didn't hear people around us, we didn't see anybody, we have -
Off camera: social media, that needs to be addressed.
I: Yes, social media can be a good thing but it can also -
D: That's, that's one of the -
J:.We just don't want anything to twist it
I: Yes, we don't want to twist it, so clear up any rumors that you've seen or heard
J: We've-
Off camera [inaudible] - we need to talk about -
J: One thing that concerned me -
D: We wanna get to that. Most of the biggest rumors that are going around is - I mean, I have heard everything from the - I mean, why you would make up a rumor that has to do with a three year old is - if you're not going to help, please, don't - if it's not helpful - it's -
J: Yeah.
D: This is a two, almost three year old we're talking about, please help us. But I've heard everything from my company won't let me come home off the road to look for my son - I was there the entire time, and my employer, four hours after my son went missing, has been up there day and night, has not slowed down - um, and that, that one bothered me, and then they just came, they got worse, and they got worse, and they got worse - but that's a handful of bad with a bunch of good. The amount of support is overwhelming, and it's good.
I: Is there any rumor, or anything you've seen that you want to clear up, Jessica?
Interviewer : is there any rumors or anything you've seen that you want to clear up, Jessica?
Jessica: I just, somebody at the store, um at Leador, said, it was one of the ladies that had worked at the store, said that they saw, um, a gentleman and a younger blonde boy matching our description of our son, really filthy, buying candy for him, and he was just bawling, in a black truck. That is the only other...

July 16, 2015 at 9:29

Hope this is of help - it is in 2 or 3 parts I'm afraid.

--- MIDDLE OF INTERVIEW CONTINUED --------------

DeOrre Sr.: There's a problem, my pick-up truck is black..
Jessica: he drives a black truck.
DeOrre Sr.: as a family, we went down to get a few things. It was me, but they claim it was at six o clock...that afternoon, evening, but we..were...
Jessica: Earlier, it was earlier that day
DeOrre Sr.: ..with search and rescue until what, a quarter to four..?
Jessica: yeah..
DeOrre Sr.: we didn't, we never, haven't left the camp since one o clock that afternoon, so it's just a lot of hearsay, and..
interviewer: was anybody camping round you?
D: that we don't know is...I come to find, I didn't know the area, and I didn't know, I ..there, it's very open but you can't see much ...there's a road that goes up and along the top - we're camped underneath the reservoir, basically right below it, and you can go up above the reservoir, and I didn't even know the road was, did that, I didn't know the road was up there, and as I travelled up there myself, I could've found out [?] I could see everything that was going on at the campsite, but you can't see out - you can't see up, you can't see round and if anyone comes to the bottom of your camp ground you can't even see they are...
interviewer: So they could've come to your...
D: they could've come in and you could never know it. The water was not very, it was not a fast running creek, but it is quite loud moving through the logs and things like that, so hearing range is not all that far either..so's you couldn't hear anyone coming up either.
Interviewer: so he was just kind of playing, you guys were doing your thing and then you noticed...
D: he was playing with grandpa
J: he, yeah, he was with my grandfather
D:.he was over, he was getting ready for a nap, uh say it was almost, by that time it was almost two, and he usually takes his nap, um...we was just, yeah, we decided we were going to go a little exploring, and he was going to be good with grandpa by the campfire, we weren't more than fifty..
J: ten minutes
D: fifty yards away and ten minutes, but for time, we, I, seen him to the point I figured out he was gone and I come back up to the creek and I actually seen, there were some things down by there, some little minnows that I thought he would just love, so when I come back up to get him and I yelled over to grandpa, um, where, you know, where is little DeOrr? He, immediately shock. He says, he came up to you, because it's such a small area. That's what a lot of people, they don't understand, they just assume how could you let your child out of your sight? This area is pretty well blocked in and you can see, you, there is no way you couldn't not see him, in what we thought, and just a split second your whole world is upside down and - vanished, there's not a trace found. That's the reason why they, this been called on the news a suspension, because it is not a suspension, but there's not s single trace of him. This child loses stuff. He's two, almost three, anybody who has a child that age range knows, they leave trails, they lose stuff..
July 16, 2015 at 9:32 PM
Anonymous said...
---------------- MIDDLE OF INTERVIEW CONTINUED 2 --------------
J: shoes come off..anything
D: There's just nothing. There's a possibility that he may be with somebody, and that's giving us some hope. It's a bad thing that he will be not with us right now but it also means there is a good chance that he is alive and with somebody, so we're trying every aspect we can, any aspect we can..
Interviewer: is that what your gut tells you?
D: Yes. As his father I believe and I think after being up there, and a lot of people agree with me a lot, that he is no longer up the mountain anymore. The searching advances they used, and was just very thorough for miles, there wasn't a stone left unturned, there still isn't, and we're going to continue to search, but being his father also, that's what my heart and my gut tell me but I'm not sure, so that's where I'm asking the public's help -anything - I'm, Lhima HC Sherriff are handling this but they're not designed for systems quite like this, they've got two phone lines, and please be patient, they're doing the best they can, and we all are, and we will find him.
I : do you plan to hold a vigil down here? I guess you haven't even thought about it. Do you want the community in Idaho Falls to rally? I know they don't want a lot of people up there.
D: that's what we're not real sure. I don't, yet again, as a father who's very concerned, with the whole family, we'll tell you 'yes, if we can get the whole state of Idaho up there we would love to' - but in such a small area that has been combed and combed and combed, something may have been missed but I don't know. I've been trying,,,I'm gonna be getting with the Lhima HC Sherriff in Snake River, sorry, the Salmon - Snake and River-.Salmon Search and Rescue, to see what their thoughts on everything is, and trust me with such a small area, one hundred and seventy five people, there was nowhere to park, nowhere to walk, there was grid searches up from one end - there's ridges from one side to the other and they're not very far apart, and they was all searched, all the way down to the bottom all the way above the reservoir. The rest itself, not a lot of people know the place. The reservoir itself isn't but maybe a few feet deep. If you're up on top you can see the bottom of the centre. If you're looking at the middle you can see the bottom of it, so everything has been 100% thoroughly checked but nobody can guarantee me 100% so I'm gonna keep looking.
July 16, 2015 at 9:33 Pm

-------------------END OF INTERVIEW-------------------

Jessica: we'll continue to look until he is found - we don't care how long it takes, we, and we think as many people that have shared the story and continue to share his pictures and things like that, if somebody has him, they'll eventually bring him back...and they will come forward with some sort of information.
D: somebody will come forward wondering where this child has come from. That may not be the case, but it could be, so that's why we're trying to look at this aspect as well.
I: and you want people to keep sharing?
J: yes, please keep sharing photos.
D: yes. Keep sharing his photos, keep him in your mind, your hearts and your prayers, and just keep looking, keep your eyes open, please. Social media in general, in public just keep your eyes open and keep sharing.
I: tell me about the blanket.Jessica: this is his blanket. He doesn't go anywhere without his blanket, his cup, or his monkey, and all three of them were left at the campground. And since he..
D: All three has to be with him.
J: Yes.
D: He will trip over them if he has to, but they are going with him, and this is the first time since he's been born, pretty much, that he's been without these things...and that's another reason why we were wondering.
J: Yes, because this is the blanket that we brought him home in from the hospital, this is his, this is what comforts him and at all times.
D: This is an exact replica of a security blanket, for everybody this is his actual blanket - he does not go anywhere without it, that's our other concern of why.
J: Yeah, and I..
Interviewer: should he be out there and happen to see this, what would you say?
D: We're looking for you, son, and we will find y,oh, and we love you more than anything in the world. You have a lot of people who love you and who are looking for you, buddy, we'll find you - Daddy will find you.
J: We won't stop looking until we get you home.
I: [inaudible].- is there anything you want to add?
J: Just if somebody has him, please don't hurt him, just bring him home safely to us.
July 16, 2015 at 9:34 PM
Anonymous said...
------------------- END OF INTERVIEW CONTINUED -------------------

D: No matter what it takes.
J: ..where he belongs. Even if you have to just leave him at a store where somebody else will see him and bring him home safely to us. I don't - just drop him off somewhere where -
D: And if that's not the case..
J: - somebody is at so they can see him and bring him home.
D: And if that may not be the case, I will, we will search for you, and search for you, and search for you, until we find you, no matter how long it takes, no matter what we gotta overcome, we will find you,son.

------------------- END OF TRANSCRIPTION AND VIDEO -------------------
July 16, 2015 at 9:36 PM

I can imagine my heart skipping several beats and being unable to speak, so for me, there would be a long pause. Then I'd probably respond the same way he did because not knowing what to believe. I'm assuming that's the first he had heard of it.

I agree he was taken by surprise.
Probably wondering why no one told him of this!

From this interview:

http://www.ktvb.com/story/news/loca...andfather-believes-boy-was-abducted/30321903/
"If he had gotten up there and fell or an animal got him there would be something left behind and there's just absolutely nothing."

"If he's in that water up there he was taken up there". He could not walk on level ground without falling down. His little short legs, they don't walk up hill, he falls on level ground. If he had fallen, he'd have been crying .. he'd have hit his head. He didn't get up there by himself." He then says "'cause they weren't up there very long when this all happened , and once they came down with (?) there was four minutes that they can't account for that somebody wasn't watching him. "

"If a man was going to do it standing on the north side of that creek where the pine trees are, and the little boy on the other side of the creek. The creek is only about 4 feet wide it's not very big. They could have closed in on him. Muffled his voice, muffled his mouth, and headed into the trees and he'd never be seen."

A thorough search of the water has been done and it's been 30 days and his body hasn't surfaced. I tend to place credence in what Grandpa says, that little Deorr couldn't have made it very far on his own considering the rough terrain, which would include the entire area, not just to the lake. Which would also rule out him being lost out there in the wilderness, theoretically speaking.

On the other hand, LE doesn't believe it's an abduction or an animal attack. Maybe they're just saying this because they have no clue or evidence of anything at all. I still think it's not impossible that someone followed them to the campground. Or someone knew that's where they were going. I also don't think it's impossible that he was taken by a cougar. Well, as far as I know nothing's been ruled out, Idk, just frustrated and reviewing some things. That poor baby. :(

I

BBM

Here's a direct quote by mom. There is another video link mini transcript included below.

“He doesn’t go anywhere without his blanket, his cup or his monkey,” she told East Idaho News, as she clutched Deorr’s blanket. “All three of them were left at the campground.”

“Who would harm us this way?” she asked. “Especially knowing how much he means to us. He’s everything to us.

“If somebody has him please don’t hurt him. Just bring him home safely where he belongs.”
http://www.news.com.au/world/north-...nz-jr-on-july-10/story-fnh81jut-1227452566998

AND

2:10
DK: We have been racking our brains and… I don’t know anybody that doesn’t have a few people that either they like ya’ or they hate ya’ ...

JM: interrupts… “But I don’t…”

DK: but not to harm a 2-year-old almost 3 year old …(interrupted)

2:21
JM: interrupts: “not to harm us this way…”

DK: …(unintelligible as JM continues speaking)

JM: especially knowing how much he…he means to us. He’s… everything to us

http://www.eastidahonews.com/2015/07/heartbroken-parents-of-missing-2-year-old-well-find-you-son/

Thanks everyone. It seems some parts where one was talking over the other one may have made it hard to capture everything.

This part below she seems convinced someone took him away from them. A stranger abduction would not necessarily know how much the child meant to them although it goes without saying that all parents would love their children so it may not mean anything. The way she worded it is almost like she had someone in mind possibly who could have taken him. If so, I am sure she shared that with LE.

“Who would harm us this way?” she asked. “Especially knowing how much he means to us. He’s everything to us.

&#8220;Who would harm us this way?&#8221; she asked. &#8220;Especially knowing how much he means to us. He&#8217;s everything to us.

Is it possible that another family member or someone that knows them could have orchestrated an abduction? Maybe the FBI knows this, although it seems odd that they would not seek public help in locating said abductor. Perhaps they fear the abductor will harm Deorr if they go public with it? It would explain why they seem to have discounted animal attack, drowning and (stranger) abduction, and also why they seem to have quit searching for him in the forest... Just an idea.

Here is my theory of what happened: When the parents returned from the store, they left the baby with great-grandpa, then they and IR went over to the creek. IR knew they would be away from the campsite a bit longer, so he went back, saw that great-grandpa was distracted and grabbed the baby. He jumped into one of the vehicles, went to a place that he knew about, did what he wanted and hid the baby. He arrived back at the campsite just before the first responders arrive claiming he was off "fishing".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HollyMcKee