ID - DeOrr Kunz Jr, 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Which video and who is saying it?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Sorry, the video in post # 274. Its a new reporter, not a family member. I wasn't trying to say it was true or not true, just that its part of why this is all so confusing. It should be easy enough to ask "When did you get to the campground?" and get a simple answer of Thursday or Friday.

I don't think the Friday arrival date was ever confirmed. I think lot of people assumed Friday because that is when Deorr went missing. Personally I believe they arrived Thursday late evening based on "rumor" from a close family member on SM, and what the PI said.

Regarding the French fries, I don't think that saying they bought those necessarily means that is all they bought.

Regarding "up in Lemhi". East Idaho News is located in Idaho Falls in Bonneville County and it appears that is where the interview took place. Leadore is northwest of there in Lemhi County, so "up in Lemhi" makes sense.

I don't think people assumed anything. I believe most of us read the timeline given through msm and had no reason to disbelieve it or presume it was inaccurate based on statements made via social media.

"Friday July 10

Deorr Kunz Jr, his father, mother, great-grandfather, and a family friend travel 120 miles from Idaho Falls to Timber Creek Campground in Leadore."

http://www.eastidahonews.com/2015/07/deorr-kunz-disappearance-a-timeline-of-events/

The PI is a member of the LDS Church. That is why he is most likely taking the case pro bono. People outside of Idaho and Utah need to understand that religion is a HUGE piece of this case. Lots of people could be protecting other church members who are guilty.

Sorry, the video in post # 274. Its a new reporter, not a family member. I wasn't trying to say it was true or not true, just that its part of why this is all so confusing. It should be easy enough to ask "When did you get to the campground?" and get a simple answer of Thursday or Friday.

Okay, I finally watched the PI video. That is just weird having those shots of the parents in their t-shirts, but not talking to them. They're there at the station, but not willing to say something to draw attention to their missing child? Still all this talk about SM "talk" - what is this middle school? I want to believe those closest to little DeOrr are uninvolved, but the behaviors I keep seeing don't make sense.

Frank Vilt has run for office in Idaho (and appears to be trying to make a name for himself since moving to Idaho in 2011). He is also writing a book about his years as a Deputy US marshall that included
locating his two kidnapped children that were missing in Mexico for over two years. http://frankvilt.com/about/ In addition to working for the marshals and the LA County Sheriff's department, he has also owned a limousine service. More about his experience can be found by googling case law/find law. Idaho is one of only six states that don't require a license for private investigators, although a business license is required. I have not been able to find a business license for Frank Vilt as a private investigator, so he may just be doing this as a friend to DK.

I'm taking a break from all this frenzy. Admin, I don't see how you keep your sanity through all of this. Please people, don't pick the hell out of the poor PI guy that appears to be donating his time trying to help. He's no spring chicken...just a nice guy trying to help. After talking with him today I believe he is pro-bono and doing this out of the kindness of his heart.....which is what we all need to be here.
Did you see those poor parents faces? I haven't heard one sympathetic word about how beaten down and scared they looked. They're terrified! Their child has been missing for a month...if anyone would like to help network with me and get Deorr's photo's out there in high volume places...cross country, give me a shout.

The PI is a member of the LDS Church. That is why he is most likely taking the case pro bono. People outside of Idaho and Utah need to understand that religion is a HUGE piece of this case. Lots of people could be protecting other church members who are guilty.

How is religion a huge piece of this case?

Information on the charges for which the male RSO was found guilty in Utah.

Index Utah Code
Title 76 Utah Criminal Code
Chapter 5 Offenses Against the Person
Part 4 Sexual Offenses
Section 404 Forcible sexual abuse.

76-5-404. Forcible sexual abuse.
(1) A person commits forcible sexual abuse if the victim is 14 years of age or older and, under circumstances not amounting to rape, object rape, sodomy, or attempted rape or sodomy, the actor touches the anus, buttocks, or any part of the genitals of another, or touches the breast of a female, or otherwise takes indecent liberties with another, or causes another to take indecent liberties with the actor or another, with intent to cause substantial emotional or bodily pain to any person or with the intent to arouse or gratify the sexual desire of any person, without the consent of the other, regardless of the sex of any participant.
(2) Forcible sexual abuse is:
(a) except as provided in Subsection (2)(b), a felony of the second degree, punishable by a term of imprisonment of not less than one year nor more than 15 years; or
(b) except as provided in Subsection (3), a felony of the first degree, punishable by a term of imprisonment for 15 years and which may be for life, if the trier of fact finds that during the course of the commission of the forcible sexual abuse the defendant caused serious bodily injury to another.
(3) If, when imposing a sentence under Subsection (2)(b), a court finds that a lesser term than the term described in Subsection (2)(b) is in the interests of justice and states the reasons for this finding on the record, the court may impose a term of imprisonment of not less than:
(a) 10 years and which may be for life; or
(b) six years and which may be for life.
(4) Imprisonment under Subsection (2)(b) or (3) is mandatory in accordance with Section 76-3-406.

http://le.utah.gov/xcode/Title76/Chapter5/76-5-S404.html

I don't think people assumed anything. I believe most of us read the timeline given through msm and had no reason to disbelieve it or presume it was inaccurate based on statements made via social media.

http://www.eastidahonews.com/2015/07/deorr-kunz-disappearance-a-timeline-of-events/
Right. So Nate Eaton either assumed, made a mistake, or was told 'Friday' by the parents.

And if he assumed, he wasn't corrected as far as I can tell.

I read on someone's travel blog where they mentioned getting fries and a burger there. Since it is just a blog, I won't link it, but in my experience many rural convenience stores have burgers, hotdogs, fries, etc.

I talked to a ranger in the Leadore district several weeks ago when we were thinking about camping at Big Eight Mile Campground. I asked her about series in Leadore (specifically gas and fishing licenses). She mentioned that there was a little convince store that could make deli sandwiches and also served chicken strip and such. So if they can fry those I would guess they could also do fries (or something similar like jojos)

Unless they're the microwave or frozen kind. Most kids aren't too picky. It will be very interesting to see where they bought his fries and if they also bought him candy and if he was filthy and bawling and what time it was...

Do you have a link for that? LOL!! HAHA j/k. My kids are super picky! But I guess not so much about fries. 😉

Do you have a link for that? LOL!! HAHA j/k. My kids are super picky! But I guess not so much about fries. ��

I'm still trying to figure out what these jojos are that have been mentioned! I don't believe I've ever seen that on a menu here in So. Texas!

I'm still trying to figure out what these jojos are that have been mentioned! I don't believe I've ever seen that on a menu here in So. Texas!

Ditto. Must be something deep-fried... under a gun?

A jojo is a potato wedge. Idk in Wisconsin its all I've ever called em....maybe its a northern thing.

I'm taking a break from all this frenzy. Admin, I don't see how you keep your sanity through all of this. Please people, don't pick the hell out of the poor PI guy that appears to be donating his time trying to help. He's no spring chicken...just a nice guy trying to help. After talking with him today I believe he is pro-bono and doing this out of the kindness of his heart.....which is what we all need to be here.
Did you see those poor parents faces? I haven't heard one sympathetic word about how beaten down and scared they looked. They're terrified! Their child has been missing for a month...if anyone would like to help network with me and get Deorr's photo's out there in high volume places...cross country, give me a shout.

The problem I have is that they are following a handbook used by the Ramseys, the Irwins..hire a PI to tell the public your child was abducted, and feed the public information about possible suspects. this has all been done before. That's why none of us are discussing whether this mysterious man could have abducted Deorr.

I think possibly MSM got the arrival date wrong and many people (including other members of the media) assumed it was the correct date based on that. MSM sometimes gets details wrong. The reporter from the video interview and the article who was first reporting this (Nate Eaton from East Idaho News) didn't ask a lot of important questions in the interview (IMO), so I am not sold that he asked enough questions and was correct on the arrival date. Plus, the parents have not said publicly what the arrival date was, but Jessica's mother (or someone using her FB account) has said they arrived Thursday at 9:30pm (this is considered "rumor" here), and the P.I. has also indicated they arrived Thursday. I have no problem if people want to stick with the Friday morning arrival date, but I personally believe it was Thursday night.

Jojos are common in the northwest.
Or mojos if anyone is familiar with Shakey's Pizza Parlor. My husband (from MN) says they're called John Johns, but I think he's messing with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members