GUILTY ID - Doomsday Cult Victims - Joshua Vallow, Tylee Ryan, Tammy Daybell *Arrests* #77

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Just my opinion but I don’t think this development means that much at this point and the real story is probably more boring than we think. Remember that Rachel Smith is a Missouri attorney brought onto this case about 3 years ago as a “temporary” addition to the prosecution team by Rob Wood. He had to get approval from Judge Boyce and the Madison County Commissioners as I recall. 3 years is a long time for a temporary assignment in another state. She may simply want to be home in Missouri or she may be needed on some case there. Or perhaps Madison County decided it was time to stop paying her as her duties were primarily to help the team prepare for the case not to actually try it as I don’t think she’s a member of the Idaho Bar - at least she wasn’t when she was hired - I suppose that could have changed in 3 years but I suspect it was more along the lines of it was time to renew the contract but since most of the preparation has been done and they are ready for trial, Madison County decided not to renew it.

Those are my thoughts at the moment anyway lol
Nate Eaton said that Rob Wood was the lead prosecutor in Lori's case, but Lindsey Blake is the lead in Chad's case. Rachel Smith was employed by RW's county. She will stay on Chad's case till the end of February.

Pivoting from the prosecutor news: I am reading Leah Sottile's book right now and it got me thinking - have either Chad or Lori EVER asked to speak to a spiritual advisor-type person since being incarcerated?

Pivoting from the prosecutor news: I am reading Leah Sottile's book right now and it got me thinking - have either Chad or Lori EVER asked to speak to a spiritual advisor-type person since being incarcerated?
With all the angelic host regularly dropping in for chats, I doubt they'd think they needed an intermediary.

Another prominent PAP speaker tries to distance himself from Chad, claiming that he communicated to the organizers that he did not want to take part in events if Chad as a presenter, but he doesn't specify what he found problematic about Chad at the time. This person also helped PAP founders move back to Utah from Rexburg. Apparently Chad was also present in the house, but would not lift a finger to assist in the move. I wonder if this took place before Lori's children were officially declared missing.

Well, since Chad was excommunicated from the LDS church, I am thinking that they would not be welcoming him back to the fold.

LVD was not excommunicated yet, as far as we know. Apparently, putting yourself forward as a prophet is worse than conspiracy to kill your children. As it stands now.

Another prominent PAP speaker tries to distance himself from Chad, claiming that he communicated to the organizers that he did not want to take part in events if Chad as a presenter, but he doesn't specify what he found problematic about Chad at the time. This person also helped PAP founders move back to Utah from Rexburg. Apparently Chad was also present in the house, but would not lift a finger to assist in the move. I wonder if this took place before Lori's children were officially declared missing.
The man in question was on the speaker list together with Chad for at least four PAP conferences in 2018 and 2019, so distancing from Chad must not have been in effect back then.

Did Chad actually attend the February and June 2019 events? He was introduced as an NDE author, not a visionary. Titles of his last two speeches: "Glimpses through the veil" and "Glimpses into our future". That doesn't sound like fiction.

ETA: Chad announced in late 2018 that he was making a 10-episode video series titled "Glimpses through the veil", but seemingly it was never released (Glimpses through the Veil | cdaybell.com) This was around the time he met Lori. The content description seems rather tame - no zombies (Buy tickets for GLIMPSES Through the Veil with Chad Daybell Pre-Sale! (10 Week Series Starting Sept. 8) at 10 WEEK SERIES, Sat 8 September 2018):

Here are some of the first 10 EPISODES in Series #1:
1. A Tour Through the Spirit World -- Release: Sat. Sept. 8
2. What Spirits Do After They Die -- Sat. Sept. 15
3. The Reality of Ghosts -- Sat. Sept. 22
4. The Role of Angels on Earth and in Heaven -- Sat. Sept. 29
5. What Children See When They Cross Over -- Sat. Oct. 6
6. We Plan Our Own Earthly Journey Before Birth -- Sat. Oct. 13
7. Our Life Review and Earning Our Place in Heaven -- Sat. Oct. 20
8. Our Deceased Relatives Are Eager to Assist Us -- Sat. Oct. 27
9. Messages from Prominent People on the Other Side -- Sat. Nov. 3
10. Angelic Warnings About America's Future -- Sat. Nov. 10

2018-Oct-PAP-St-George.jpg

PAP-AZ-2018-Nov.png

Lori-Vallow-cult-1.jpeg

PAP-Sandy-Event-2019-April.jpg

Last edited:
The move was in 2019.
SBM. IMO it must have happened before the welfare check in late November (and perhaps also after Tammy's death in October), because Chad was present and we know that he and Lori were gone when the police showed up at Lori's doorstep with a search warrant. PAP conference in June was the last one, though the Jameses did produce an event in September in Rexburg that MG and DW attended while visiting Lori, on the weekend JJ was murdered.
The PAP founders' public reaction to the missing children and related suspicious deaths was appropriate (immediate distancing), unlike some other Chad's allies' who chose to wait for his version or even never stopped defending Chad.

Last edited:
There are several of these entries in the Idaho Judicial Cases of Interest website for CD. Does anyone know what these foreign subpoenas are about:

• 02/14/2024 Motion
    Comment
    for Issuance of a Certificate for Issuance of a Foreign Subpoena
  • 02/14/2024 Affidavit in Support of Petition
    Comment
  • 02/15/2024 Certificate
    Comment
    for Issuance of a Foreign Subpoena

There are several of these entries in the Idaho Judicial Cases of Interest website for CD. Does anyone know what these foreign subpoenas are about:

• 02/14/2024 Motion
    Comment
  • 02/14/2024 Affidavit in Support of Petition
    Comment
  • 02/15/2024 Certificate
    Comment
    for Issuance of a Foreign Subpoena
IANAL but I think foreign just means they are for an out-of-state witness they want to get documents from, and possibly depose, or summon to court.

Thursday, February 22nd:
*Final Pretrial Hearing (@ 9:30am MT) – ID – Joshua Jaxon (JJ) Vallow (7) & Tylee Ashlyn Ryan (16) (JJ last seen Sept. 23, 2019 & Tylee on Sept. 9, 2019, Rexburg; found June 9, 2020 buried in Daybell’s yard in Salem, ID) & Tamara “Tammy” Michelle Douglas Daybell (49) (died on Oct. 19, 2019 at her residence in Salem, ID; dob 5/4/70). – *Chad Guy Daybell (53/now 55) arrested (6/9/20) & indicted (5/25/21) & charged (5/26/21) & arraigned (6/9/21) with Count 1 (for Tylee): Conspiracy to commit 1st degree murder & grand theft by deception (for Daybell, Vallow & Alex Cox) & other co-conspirators. Count 2 (for Tylee): 1st degree murder. Count 3 (for JJ): Conspiracy to commit 1st degree murder & grand theft by deception. Count 4 (for JJ): 1st degree murder. Count 5 (for Tammy, 49, died 10/19/19): Conspiracy to commit 1st degree murder. Count 6 (for Tammy): 1st degree murder. Count 8 & 9: Insurance Fraud (Two counts of insurance fraud related to 2 different life insurance policies he had on Tammy). Plead not guilty. No bond. DA will seek DP.
Trial set to begin on 4/1/24 (thru 5/31). Trial will be held in Ada County.
Judge Steven W. Boyce presiding. Prosecutors: Lindsey Blake & Rachel Smith & defense attorney John Prior.

Previous charges, Grand jury indictment & Court info from 6/10/20 thru 1/18/24 reference post #406 here:
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/t...bell-charles-vallow-arrests-77.686529/page-21

1/26/24 Update: 60 subpoenas issued. Next Motion hearing on 1/30/24 @ 9:30am. 1/30/24 Update: Supplemental request for discovery (17th). Motion to extend time for expert disclosure & reports. Notice of service. 1/31/24 Update: 18th response to request for discovery. 1/30/24 Update: Motions hearing was vacated/cancelled. Ext final pretrial hearing on 2/22/24 @ 9:30am.
2/12/24 Update: State's response to defendant's Motion to extend time for expert disclosure & reports. 2/14/24 Update: Motion for issuance of a Certificate of Issuance of a foreign subpoena. Affidavit in support of petition-for issuance of a foreign subpoena.
*Lori Norene Vallow aka Lori Norene Daybell (46/now 50) – Fremont County: Trial started on 4/10/23 & ended 5/10/23. 5/12/23: Guilty of all charges. Sentenced (7/31/23) to 3 consecutive life without parole sentence. 8/31/23 Update: Jim Archibald, Vallow's attorney has filed a Notice of Appeal & a motion to appoint state appellate public defender. New appeal attorney Craig Durham.

[…]

Fremont County Prosecuting Attorney Lindsey Blake told Boyce she believes the trial will take eight weeks and Prior agreed. Daybell faces the death penalty so if the jury finds him guilty, a penalty phase of the trial will begin after the verdict and jurors will decide if Daybell should be sentenced to death or life in prison.

Blake mentioned she intends to file some motions in the case within the next week so an additional hearing could be held before the trial.

[…]

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Onus
Back