GUILTY ID - Doomsday Cult Victims - Joshua Vallow, Tylee Ryan, Tammy Daybell *Arrests* #77

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thank you for sharing this, indicolite22. I've always been kind of disproving of jurors writing books; in my mind it's always seemed to be motivated by money or their grab at 60 seconds of fame. This man has (at least for his own case) completely erased any notion of that. I can understand his need, his sincerity, and the value of sharing his experience with others. I hope writing can bring him some measure of peace, and wish him great luck with his book!

Thank you for sharing this, indicolite22. I've always been kind of disproving of jurors writing books; in my mind it's always seemed to be motivated by money or their grab at 60 seconds of fame. This man has (at least for his own case) completely erased any notion of that. I can understand his need, his sincerity, and the value of sharing his experience with others. I hope writing can bring him some measure of peace, and wish him great luck with his book!

I actually don't like it. Criminals have nothing but time, and could pick apart the entire book in minautea, and look at issues that could turn over the conviction. Of course, there would be a retrial with the same outcome, but why open up that chance?!

A couple of days ago, Lori's brother and uncle were guests on Surviving the Survivor podcast. Uncle Rex said that one of his daughters applied to see Lori in jail (allegedly Lori could have no visitors in Idaho). Rex was also present at Alex's funeral and thinks that he would have sung like a canary had he survived. Adam believes that Alex had been thoroughly brainwashed yet doubts that he would have had the courage to look Adam in the eye and kill him. Adam was reportedly deemed a zombie in a message from Lori to Alex in September 2019. IMO, nobody was off limits for Lori and Chad. If they could murder the children, killing another adult would have been easy.

Last edited:
Pivoting from the prosecutor news: I am reading Leah Sottile's book right now and it got me thinking - have either Chad or Lori EVER asked to speak to a spiritual advisor-type person since being incarcerated?
Nah, Chad and Lori know everything, don't they - they think they're the ones who can dish out advice.

Poor dear Chad. It must really gall him that now he has no say in anything, and must go where he is taken, follow other people's timetables for him, and do what he is told. Him! The so- important prophet, expert and leader! Don't they know who he is?! Poor Chad. :)

Poor dear Chad. It must really gall him that now he has no say in anything, and must go where he is taken, follow other people's timetables for him, and do what he is told. Him! The so- important prophet, expert and leader! Don't they know who he is?! Poor Chad. :)
I think he's well aware he's a conman who got caught doing horrible things that he did to feed his ego. IMO he'll now pretend he's just an ordinary Chad who was tricked himself - nothing to see here.

It took me at least 30 minutes to find this thread containing posts about Chad's upcoming trial (just a few weeks away). I am in the correct thread, right?! I guess my search efforts are rusty. Will there be a new "trial" thread arriving April 1 or does it exist already... someone please leave me a direct bread crumb trail so I'll be ready to hear "Bring the jury"! TIA ;)

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth
Back