ID - Doomsday Cult Victims - Joshua Vallow - Tylee Ryan - Tammy Daybell - Charles Vallow - *Arrests* #68

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because the church believes that everybody needs the work done for them on earth in the Temple to access heaven, to really, really reduce it down.

So the work is done for the dead by church members acting as proxies.

And to know who to do the work for, you need genealogical records. And they need to be detailed. You need to know who people were, who they were married to, who their kids were, etc. or you're going to do the work wrong, marry people to each other who were never married, seal children to them that weren't their children.

The LDS church wants to convert the world. So they have missionaries for the living, and genealogy and temple work for the dead.

MOO
Thanks for responding. Gotta keep those numbers down, kinda like Lori and Chad we're doing but in their own wicked way.

It wasn't intended to be snippy! I apologise if it came off that way. I just know that for folks who aren't in the church, there is a lot of weird, and are a lot of secrets, and is a heck of a lot of jargon that is hard to understand.

I have all of this stuff that got crammed into my head until I got old enough to say 'no thanks', and I'm just trying to share that, because it might as well be useful for something. It wasn't intended to be rude, and I deeply apologise if it came across that way.

Please ask anything you want, if you have questions. I consider myself a resource on mainstream LDS stuff in this case, not an expert on any of the rest. I have seen the nexflix special, but I have not read all the threads or any books or listened to any podcasts. I am useful in this one specific way, and that's it.

MOO
Can I please take up your offer iamshadow21,some here on the thread and in private chat there there I would like to ask/ know about LSD not only regards about the trial but for my personal understanding/ history(these I would like to keep private chat/message. Still using our Websleuths names.)
IMO and Personal Opinon The Mainstream LDS has nonething to do with this trial except people like Lori using it for their own means/excuses. As my own Grandparants use to say "Using Religon as a blanket to hide what your doing." Grandma me years ago she stubbled on neighbours doing church duties ( Church of England) she said the Bell tower had more action than the cleaning duties in the church.

For those of us who have followed this case since Day One, finally having one of them on trial is a great feeling. Remember how we wondered just how much of the fringe religious stuff would be brought up by the prosecution? Well, based on opening statements, it sounds like the prosecution has found a succinct way to bring in some of the crazier aspects.

Imagine being a juror who knew nothing about this case going in. I wonder if their heads are spinning?!?

Thank you Niner, I like the format because the page jumps all over the place for me with copy/pasted tweets being slow to load. I don't know if it affects other people like that or if it's just me.
I agree. It is appreciated by me to any poster who has taken their time to post individual tweets, a big thank you!

I appreciate the format from Niner so much, as I am just getting around to reading it all and it helps tremendously.

No Tortoise, the same thing happens on my end. I first thought a lot of posts were getting deleted until I looked into it, ;)

The Daybell children already knew this.

“They (authorities) told me that she’d been asphyxiated…but we never saw an autopsy,” Garth Daybell told ’48 Hours.’

Mark Daybell added, “Asphyxiation doesn’t necessarily mean smothered. According to my understanding, it just means the breath was interrupted. And in the end, she wasn’t able to breathe.”

The children say Tammy had been in failing health. During their interview, Garth Daybell said he was in his bedroom the night his mother died when he heard a “thump.” His dad called out for him “with the most panic I’d ever heard in his voice.”

Well they are correct that it doesn't necessarily mean smothered. It can also mean strangled.

Interesting comment on VInnie's show just now about how Lori reminds him of the Manson cult followers when they were on trial....singing smiling etc
Court TV’s Vinnie has a producer reading a portion of Chad’s romance novel that includes loin on fire. A portion will be read each evening. Too funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper