ID - Doomsday Cult Victims - Joshua Vallow - Tylee Ryan - Tammy Daybell - Charles Vallow - *Arrests* #68

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
While Brandon was crying on the stand, Lori kept finding reasons to smile. She really has the ability to detach.
She sure does.

I also don’t remember any mention of Lori’s demeanor as those awful photos were shown of JJ and Tylee’s demise from their graves during Blake’s opening. That void would have been glaring to me if I were a juror…after all, they were her children.

It was reported that the Woodcocks were crying and holding each other.

While Brandon was crying on the stand, Lori kept finding reasons to smile. She really has the ability to detach.
So why exactly was Brandon crying? Not certain I understand. Isn't he a grown man? Most men would rather die than cry in front of a packed courtroom. Maybe that's why Lori was smiling. She was smiling with contempt, perhaps. My opinion only.

I think today has been hard-hitting. A strong opening and first day of evidence from the prosecution. IMO
It was an emotional and horrific day for Kay and Brandon. Graphic pictures of Tylee, JJ, and Tammy after death. The pictures of JJ and Tylee during happier times were obviously hard, too. But, it sounded as if the prosecution case was put together powerfully. I loved reading that jurors were intensely following the testimony and taking lots of notes.

LVD evidently wasn't stressed. Court TV reporter, Chanley Sha Painter describes LVD as smiling, laughing, and chatting ...

This case was so confusing to me I haven’t been following it leading up to the trial.
I was so upset by these children’s deaths though I figured I would try to follow the trial even though it was only twitter feeds.
I am glad I did. Just today’s testimony straightened so many things up in my mind.
Y’all know a ton more than me about this case, but to me, this sounded like a big day for the prosecution.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper