ID - Doomsday Cult Victims - Joshua Vallow - Tylee Ryan - Tammy Daybell - Charles Vallow - *Arrests* #68

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's unclear if BB will be able to bring up the attempt on his life from Oct 2. Defense objected to it.
Interesting- because I'm not clear on how his custody arrangement etc. is relevant. I get the stuff directly about Charles and Lori and going ti church together.

The apparent attempt on his life is more relevant than divorcing with a mediator vs. hostile lawyers is, IMO.

At least the attempt on his life is related the Chad and Lori and Alex and the storage locker. It also is related to the jeep, and Rexberg PD finding it without any signs of the kids.

I'm on the edge of my seat. Eaton was told his sources said we (the public) know about half the evidence. I do think we are already learning more!

MOO

Interesting- because I'm not clear on how his custody arrangement etc. is relevant. I get the stuff directly about Charles and Lori and going ti church together.

The apparent attempt on his life is more relevant than divorcing with a mediator vs. hostile lawyers is, IMO.

At least the attempt on his life is related the Chad and Lori and Alex and the storage locker. It also is related to the jeep, and Rexberg PD finding it without any signs of the kids.

I'm on the edge of my seat. Eaton was told his sources said we (the public) know about half the evidence. I do think we are already learning more!

MOO
Luckily the judge overruled the objection. The prosecution is trying to demonstrate that the murder attempt was part of the pattern to get rid of the spouses for financial profit.

To me the biggest revelation so far is victim's DNA on Chad's tools. He is done, IMO.

Last edited:
Well, 'work' is what everyone does in the temple.

And the majority work is proxy work for people who have died. So, standing as a proxy, in ceremonies like baptism, confirmation, marriage, sealing, endowment.

For an example - one of the main ceremonies done in the temple takes an hour. And that has to be done, individually, for every couple. So, say you do your family history, and your great grandparents had six kids, and they all got married and had babies, but none of them were church members in their life. Every single person needs to be baptised and confirmed by proxy (which is quick), but the marriages, sealings and endowments take a LOT LOT longer. So it would take a day just to do the work for a fraction of those family members.

MOO
Our Catholic Church parish has excellent birth, baptism, marriage, and death records since the majority of our Acadiana region because our relatives trekked down from Nova Scotia (Acadie). Our area remains predominantly French Catholic and tons of our residents are into genealogy. Our interest is due to pride in our French language and our relatives forced into exile. Why is it such a major interest of the LDS?

Our Catholic Church parish has excellent birth, baptism, marriage, and death records since the majority of our Acadiana region because our relatives trekked down from Nova Scotia (Acadie). Our area remains predominantly French Catholic and tons of our residents are into genealogy. Our interest is due to pride in our French language and our relatives forced into exile. Why is it such a major interest of the LDS?
Because the church believes that everybody needs the work done for them on earth in the Temple to access heaven, to really, really reduce it down.

So the work is done for the dead by church members acting as proxies.

And to know who to do the work for, you need genealogical records. And they need to be detailed. You need to know who people were, who they were married to, who their kids were, etc. or you're going to do the work wrong, marry people to each other who were never married, seal children to them that weren't their children.

The LDS church wants to convert the world. So they have missionaries for the living, and genealogy and temple work for the dead.

MOO

Brandon is an important witness…

Brandon says "in my gut, something felt wrong." He contacted law enforcement after he did a Google search for Chad Daybell's name and found Tammy Daybell's obituary. After talking with police, he realized nobody had seen JJ or Tylee for some time.

He was asked to identify JJ.

Last edited:

The afterlife.
I know my brother, LDS, has been involved with 'converting/baptising my dead relatives to be able to come to the Afterlife....
I am not sure what this is called... loyal LDS can certainly help here.

Brandon is an important witness…

Brandon says "in my gut, something felt wrong." He contacted law enforcement after he did a Google search for Chad Daybell's name and found Tammy Daybell's obituary. After talking with police, he realized nobody had seen JJ or Tylee for some time.

Since early on, we have summized that LE has phone records for Lori and Alex when Brandon was shot. They did have so many burner phones, but hopefully there are solid records connecting Lori to the threats on Brandon's life.
They were just getting 'away with murder' for quite a while, weren't they?

Luckily the judge overruled the objection. The prosecution is trying to demonstrate that the murder attempt was part of the pattern to get rid of the spouses for financial profit.

To me the biggest revelation so far is victim's DNA on Chad's tools. He is done, IMO.
Where can I find the information that CV’s DNA was on Chads tools?
Or did you mean Tylee or JJ? I’m confused because I have been gone and I missed that. Thank you so much. Regardless of the victim, this is huge.

Because the church believes that everybody needs the work done for them on earth in the Temple to access heaven, to really, really reduce it down.

So the work is done for the dead by church members acting as proxies.

And to know who to do the work for, you need genealogical records. And they need to be detailed. You need to know who people were, who they were married to, who their kids were, etc. or you're going to do the work wrong, marry people to each other who were never married, seal children to them that weren't their children.

The LDS church wants to convert the world. So they have missionaries for the living, and genealogy and temple work for the dead.

MOO

I do a lot of genealogy. Quite honestly, I find so much incorrect data in the LDS Family Search... Incorrect data on the other sites as well, but I have been truly frustrated with the lack of accuracy using their site. I think, because of the importance to them, that accuracy would be handled more strictly.
all moo, of course.

Where can I find the information that CV’s DNA was on Chads tools?
Or did you mean Tylee or JJ? I’m confused because I have been gone and I missed that. Thank you so much. Regardless of the victim, this is huge.
Lindsey Blake mentioned in her opening statement today that Tylee's DNA was found on a shovel and pickaxe from Chad's property.

I wonder if Colby will be in court.
Considering all of the personalities at play who have been in Colbys life, I think that he is an amazing young man who is so very caring, kindhearted , humble, respectful and loved Tylee and JJ so very much.
I sincerely hope that he can soon put this behind him ( as much as he is able to) and enjoy life with his own wife and little girl.
An impressive man he has turned out to be!

I do a lot of genealogy. Quite honestly, I find so much incorrect data in the LDS Family Search... Incorrect data on the other sites as well, but I have been truly frustrated with the lack of accuracy using their site. I think, because of the importance to them, that accuracy would be handled more strictly.
all moo, of course.
You should have seen what it was like when everything was on microfiche. I think my Great Great Aunt Nellie got baptised by proxy about eight times because there was no central computerisation then, and temples all over the world, and nobody knew who was working what data. Poor old girl must have been exhausted by the end.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member