ID - Doomsday Cult Victims - Joshua Vallow - Tylee Ryan - Tammy Daybell - Charles Vallow - *Arrests* #69

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
yep
no way she loved alex.
So why did she marry him??
I feel the same about MP marrying Ian. The chemistry of dog poo. IMO.

I speculate.....insurance policies to fund the cults future was behind these marriages.

They are all EVIL.

Insurance money and maybe habit. She was married 5 times. Divorced 3rd husband and married again within 2 years.

Charles was shot and killed July 11 and on July 15, Woodcock says Lori called the insurance company. She was denied access to information on the account but two weeks later, Woodcock received a text messaYge from Lori.H

“It was a photo of the ‘change of beneficiary’ form that she must have gone digging for,” Woodcock says. “It named me as the sole beneficiary and she wrote, ‘Five kids and no money and his sister gets everything.'”

Over the years, Lori walked down the aisle several times.

Following the divorce from her third husband, Joseph Ryan, in 2004, she tied the knot with Charles in 2006.

However, within a year, Charles filed for divorce, claiming Lori believed she had become a god-like figure who was responsible for ushering in the biblical end times.

I'm not fully caught up, but I didn't see this point, from The Statesman, mentioned in Justin Lum's tweets (although I likely just missed it):

Pastenes also said that after Cox shot and killed Charles Vallow, she asked Cox if he was OK after having shot someone. She said Cox responded, “Zulema, he was a zombie.”

Read more at: https://www.idahostatesman.com/news/local/crime/article274320280.html#storylink=cpy

https://www.idahostatesman.com/news/local/crime/article274320280.html

No wonder Alex was so calm during his interrogation!

Thanks @Emi and @Niner and everyone posting today.

Catching up now :)

Unbelievable !!

I am doing so many eye rolls, my brain hurts but I've been waiting for ZP's testimony so while it's interesting, I sit here with jaw dropping and eye rolling as I read along.

A few eye roll moments---ZP: Lori said Charles moved to Texas because there were doctors there who help keep bodies that are possessed alive.

Ummmm-- are these Voodoo doctors ?? Just wondering.

AND--Zulema asked Lori why she moved to Texas with Charles after all the problems she had with him.
Lori said she needed to go so she could get her finances straight.

Hmmmm mmm.. Yeppers. She sure did !!!
Perhaps a little make up and bonding time to ensure life insurance policy is paid up and make CV feel loved.
Joke was on her though.
He saw right through her fake attempt to reunite and changed his beneficiary.

Hiya Sparty... spot on observations. Who in the hell believes some of this BS? Good reading you... it's been a while.

I haven’t been able to keep up much and try reading here in the evenings to follow. I am having trouble keeping up with the cast of characters being discussed either by first name or initials. Does anyone have a who’s who list of witnesses and people being referred to as dark or Zombies or light or followers of Chad or Lori’s teachings? Not just looking for the names as I am able to figure that out eventually but I can’t tell who’s related to who or what they have to do with Lori half the time. TIA

yep
no way she loved alex.
So why did she marry him??
I feel the same about MP marrying Ian. The chemistry of dog poo. IMO.

I speculate.....insurance policies to fund the cults future was behind these marriages.

They are all EVIL.
Was it ever said if Alex had a life insurance policy? I do remember it being said that he (Alex) told her (ZP) if anything happened to him, there was money for her in a duffel bag in the closet IIRC.

...The only money they got was Tammys life insurance...
Lori's contribution was the two kids' survivor benefits from their fathers. I have often wondered if Charles hadn't changed his $1M life insurance policy to Kay if she would have allowed Tylee to move out and attend college and let J.J. go live with Kay. I can imagine that Lori was enraged when she discovered that Charles was one step ahead of her (even though he lost his life). Charles did everything that he possibly could to warn the police that she was dangerous and even separated from Lori; however, it just wasn't enough in the end.

JMO.

As in they were alive??
MOO I mean possibly Tylee made Chad mad, so when they came for her, she was dismembered and burned.
Then JJ was just necessary to kill for their plans to work, and he was maybe just drugged to death and somewhat respectfully buried.

I was responding to OP noting how differently their bodies were treated.

MOO they liked JJ and Tylee talked back, possibly fought back.
Maybe figured out Charles was a planned murder.
There has been so much written; and it has been so long. So, I will say that this is speculation. Lori, I believe, fired the nanny and was always using Tylee as the babysitter, and she was fed up with always having to be the mother. So, yes, she did talk back. I also think that she overheard her mother on the phone stating that she had become a zombie and Tylee denied it. Can you imagine? I'm sure that it was well planned, especially, for Tylee. She had to have been drugged beforehand. Of course, I'm sure that Little J.J. was drugged, too. This entire evil scheme of murdering all of these people was all about money to fund their lifestyle. I don't know how they didn't think that they would not eventually be caught.

JMO.

I wonder about this:

Det. Nathan Duncan, from the Chandler Police Department in Arizona, took the witness stand Thursday afternoon and finished his testimony Friday morning. Duncan spoke about the shooting of Vallow Daybell’s fourth husband, Charles Vallow, which occurred in July 2019. Duncan told the 18-person jury — 12 jurors and six alternates — that Charles Vallow was killed,

but he didn’t mention that Vallow Daybell faces a criminal charge in Arizona for conspiring to kill him.

 Interesting, it appears that the judge doesn't want Lori's AZ murder charge in front of the jury. This means the prosecution can't show a life insurance motive for this crime.

It will have to be brought up in her AZ trial.

I assume the reason to not bring it up is because Lori has not (yet) been found guilty of conspiring to kill her husband Charles Vallow.

I remember testimony did come out about his life insurance.

If anyone can give me a clearer "picture" of all this - thanks!

He called it a murder. That did my heart good-

So far he hasn't said Lori is indicted there.

I have no clearer picture.

I am pleasantly flabbergasted- if that is a possible emotion- about the amount of info that has come into this trial.

Could you imagine being a juror- with little or no background? And not being able to discuss this with anyone? I would feel like someone just blasted a huge jigsaw puzzle at me with a cannon- all that was clear was the picture was gory and depraved.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member