ID - Doomsday Cult Victims - Joshua Vallow - Tylee Ryan - Tammy Daybell - Charles Vallow - *Arrests* #69

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
MOO I mean possibly Tylee made Chad mad, so when they came for her, she was dismembered and burned.
Then JJ was just necessary to kill for their plans to work, and he was maybe just drugged to death and somewhat respectfully buried.

I was responding to OP noting how differently their bodies were treated.
They taped his mouth shut and taped his ankles and hands together. I believe he suffocated and couldn’t fight or peel the tape off his mouth. I heard that is a horrible kind of death.
And as for Tylee, to hear your mom call you a zombie? I would run away but where could she go? Her aunt and uncle and grandparents all bought into Loris lies. She had one uncle (Adam) but he lived out of town and she likely didn’t know anything about him. And Colby would have just called her mom and she would be returned to her mother. It’s so sick.
One day these sickos will face an angry God.

Lori's contribution was the two kids' survivor benefits from their fathers. I have often wondered if Charles hadn't changed his $1M life insurance policy to Kay if she would have allowed Tylee to move out and attend college and let J.J. go live with Kay. I can imagine that Lori was enraged when she discovered that Charles was one step ahead of her (even though he lost his life). Charles did everything that he possibly could to warn the police that she was dangerous and even separated from Lori; however, it just wasn't enough in the end.

JMO.
I was wondering the same thing today. I wondered if the kids would have lived if Lori got the money.

I haven’t been able to keep up much and try reading here in the evenings to follow. I am having trouble keeping up with the cast of characters being discussed either by first name or initials. Does anyone have a who’s who list of witnesses and people being referred to as dark or Zombies or light or followers of Chad or Lori’s teachings? Not just looking for the names as I am able to figure that out eventually but I can’t tell who’s related to who or what they have to do with Lori half the time. TIA

I'm sure there is a better and more official list than this, but here is my quick take on the characters:

LVD - Lori Vallow Daybell
CD - Chad Daybell

JJ - Lori and Charles Vallow's adopted son, JJ Vallow. JJ is the biological son of Charles' nephew and is the biological grandchild of Kay Woodcock (KW).
TR - Tylee Ryan. Lori and joseph Ryan's (Lori's 3rd husband) daughter. Charles Vallow's stepdaughter.

TD - Tammy Daybell. Chad's deceased wife. Allegedly murdered by Chad and Lori.
SG - Samantha Gwilliam. Tammy's sister. (Told LE about pet cemetery on Chad's property.)
Chad and Tammy's children are: Garth Daybell, Emma Murray, Seth Daybell, Leah Murphy and Mark Daybell.

CV - Charles Vallow (Lori's 4th husband). Children are Cole, Zach and JJ. (JJ is adopted)
KW - Kay Woodcock. JJ's grandmother and Charles Vallow's sister. Filed request for welfare check for JJ.
LW - Larry Woodcock. Kay's husband.

AC - Alex Cox. Lori's brother. Shot Charles Vallow. Alleged killer of Tylee and JJ. Died of apparent heart issue Dec 2019.
ZP - Zulema Pastenes. Married Alex Cox 2 weeks before he died. Part of Lori and Chad's group. Testified.
JC - Janis Cox. Lori's mother.
BC - Barry Cox. Lori's father.
SS - Susan Cox Shiflet. Lori's sister.
Adam Cox - Lori's brother. (don't know if initials are used since they match his brother Alex's.)
ZC - Zac Cox. Adam Cox's son. Lori's nephew who lived with her and Charles for a period of time.

MP/MB/MBP - Melani Boudreaux Pawlowski. Lori's niece.
BB - Brandon Boudreaux. Melani's ex-husband. Someone attempted to kill him. Testified at trial.
IP - Ian Pawlowski. Melani's current husband.

MG - Melanie Gibb. Lori's ex-close friend. Testified.

JR - Joseph Ryan - 3rd husband. Father of Tylee Ryan.
CR - Colby Ryan - son of Lori and her 2nd husband. Half-brother of Tylee.

I hope this helps!

And here is a link to a "who's who in the Daybell case" from East Idaho News, providing more detail:

Who's who in the Daybell case - East Idaho News

In the past I thought Zulema was not fully cooperating and had evil intentions. Based on her testimony so far, if true, she really did not know anything. I give her credit for staying silent and what appears to credible testimony. I thought she may have been in on ACs death. I was wrong and am wondering if AC took his own life at the persuasion of C&L.
Or if CD and LV were playing one against the other what with AC perhaps trying to kill ZP on their wedding night.. retaliation ???
Who knows with this crazy group ??

MOO I mean possibly Tylee made Chad mad, so when they came for her, she was dismembered and burned.
Then JJ was just necessary to kill for their plans to work, and he was maybe just drugged to death and somewhat respectfully buried.

I was responding to OP noting how differently their bodies were treated.

I have thought that Tylee was treated so badly in death because she had possibly threatened to tell the truth about what really happened the day Charles was killed. Just my thoughts. Regardless, I can only hope she wasn't aware of what was about to happen. Sick freaks!! :mad:

I'm sure there is a better and more official list than this, but here is my quick take on the characters:

LVD - Lori Vallow Daybell
CD - Chad Daybell

JJ - Lori and Charles Vallow's adopted son, JJ Vallow. JJ is the biological son of Charles' nephew and is the biological grandchild of Kay Woodcock (KW).
TR - Tylee Ryan. Lori and joseph Ryan's (Lori's 3rd husband) daughter. Charles Vallow's stepdaughter.

TD - Tammy Daybell. Chad's deceased wife. Allegedly murdered by Chad and Lori.
SG - Samantha Gwilliam. Tammy's sister. (Told LE about pet cemetery on Chad's property.)
Chad and Tammy's children are: Garth Daybell, Emma Murray, Seth Daybell, Leah Murphy and Mark Daybell.

CV - Charles Vallow (Lori's 4th husband). Children are Cole, Zach and JJ. (JJ is adopted)
KW - Kay Woodcock. JJ's grandmother and Charles Vallow's sister. Filed request for welfare check for JJ.
LW - Larry Woodcock. Kay's husband.

AC - Alex Cox. Lori's brother. Shot Charles Vallow. Alleged killer of Tylee and JJ. Died of apparent heart issue Dec 2019.
ZP - Zulema Pastenes. Married Alex Cox 2 weeks before he died. Part of Lori and Chad's group. Testified.
JC - Janis Cox. Lori's mother.
BC - Barry Cox. Lori's father.
SS - Susan Cox Shiflet. Lori's sister.
Adam Cox - Lori's brother. (don't know if initials are used since they match his brother Alex's.)
ZC - Zac Cox. Adam Cox's son. Lori's nephew who lived with her and Charles for a period of time.

MP/MB/MBP - Melani Boudreaux Pawlowski. Lori's niece.
BB - Brandon Boudreaux. Melani's ex-husband. Someone attempted to kill him. Testified at trial.
IP - Ian Pawlowski. Melani's current husband.

MG - Melanie Gibb. Lori's ex-close friend. Testified.

JR - Joseph Ryan - 3rd husband. Father of Tylee Ryan.
CR - Colby Ryan - son of Lori and her 2nd husband. Half-brother of Tylee.

I hope this helps!

And here is a link to a "who's who in the Daybell case" from East Idaho News, providing more detail:

Who's who in the Daybell case - East Idaho News

Thank you!

Reading the recaps each day, I was thinking the jury probably needs a big list or mural of the different people with their names & photos & character/who's who info. MOO.

Lori's contribution was the two kids' survivor benefits from their fathers. I have often wondered if Charles hadn't changed his $1M life insurance policy to Kay if she would have allowed Tylee to move out and attend college and let J.J. go live with Kay. I can imagine that Lori was enraged when she discovered that Charles was one step ahead of her (even though he lost his life). Charles did everything that he possibly could to warn the police that she was dangerous and even separated from Lori; however, it just wasn't enough in the end.

JMO.

I've no idea what her plan for JJ was, after CV died.

The sensible thing was to divorce CV, get him to take custody, maybe get a marriage settlement, and wait for Chad to divorce Tammy.

No murders neccessary.

But once they'd murdered CV, his sister Kay was not going to cooperate, take JJ, and let Lori scamper off and marry her lover. Kay wanted to see Lori and Alex charged with murder, and was working with police to get that to happen.

Of course, if Lori had threatened to murder JJ unless Kay took him, Kay would have, but that was hardly an option.

JMO

What about the stress from knowing police were investigating him for the 4 murders he had committed? He'd changed his last name to ZP's at the wedding ceremony, he was basically hiding out at ZP's home...I think he was hiding from police. But he appears to have been on the phone with LV until he collapsed (and she called ZP to check on him).

I think he was having some doubts about whether Chad could protect him from the death penalty, but I don't believe he had renounced him & Lori.

Autopsy was clear that he had a stroke.

JMO
Yeah,,well..there are drugs that don't show up in autopsy reports, IMO

Plus we briefly heard about her previous cases this morning so there's that.

Per Maricopa County court records, Pastenes plead guilty to dangerous drug possession in 1997 and another drug possession charge in 1998.

@Cedars I always felt that LVD wanted to keep JJ away from Kay, she didn't want Kay to "win". She was mad about the money, and wanted to get back at Kay. Keeping JJ, hurting him, was the worst thing she could do to Kay.

LVD wanted her new life with CD, getting rid Tylee didn’t seem so bad, after all, Tylee wouldn't go along with getting rid of JJ.

Yeah,,well..there are drugs that don't show up in autopsy reports, IMO

Plus we briefly heard about her previous cases this morning so there's that.

Per Maricopa County court records, Pastenes plead guilty to dangerous drug possession in 1997 and another drug possession charge in 1998.
Also, I've heard that it's possible to cause embolisms in the lungs by injecting air.

IIRC, in the interview released by Arizona police, she is the only witness who was interviewed with a lawyer present. She explained she had a family member who, essentially, is very distrustful of police and who insisted she have a lawyer, and I believe, paid for it themselves.

Similarly, today she shows up with her lawyer, apparently the only witness to do this. Why would she need a lawyer just to give evidence at a trial?

I think the immunity deal could have been this same, quite paranoid attitude about the intentions of police/legal system to frame her. She/her relative, and/or her lawyer, may have just insisted on it as a matter of principal, before she would speak to police (after the first interview at the hospital, where she expresses more concern that police are going to frame her for AC's death).

Lots of people are paranoid about the legal system and insist you should never, ever agree to speak to police.

JMO

(ETA, and it sounds like, if OP was police, they would frame her, in spite of absence of evidence...)
Hmmm.. this is a sad world we live in.
If I was innocent of any wrong doing, and my spouse just died unexpectedly along with his niece and nephew missing, I would not think, that, I, myself would be framed for anything.
Guess I am naive and prefer to live in the world I was brought up in.

And, then throw in those "other" names...

Ned
Garrett
Viola
and more I know I'm forgetting

And the chart should also include each person's "light/dark rating" (which is totally made up but underscores the real danger that CD & LVD brought to people around them. I noticed in one of the tweets today there was a link/list of various ratings for people & I think I saw that one of CD's son's was listed with a "dark" rating. I hope he is/remains ok. He's lucky his dad & LVD were arrested before they murdered him too. IMO and MOO.)

Editing to correct my post. Looking again, the list had some of LVD's kids/stepkids, not CD's.

Last edited:
Well- this REALLY favored Chad far more than I anticipated.

Because Chad is the leader in terms of the 3 murders charged plus Charles. I have always felt this, and it's just an opinion*, but the trial so far has doubled my confidence in my opinion.

I know it is more popular to think of Lori as the leader, and that is supported by her history with Tylee (likely factious by proxy, put her last in divorce negotiations) and Joe (quite possible murder, certain parental alienation on steroids).

But just because Lori has been REALLY bad to others does not mean she was not prime pickings for an abuser like Chad.

I can't believe the level of spiritual abuse. Or, Jesus' love bombing, lol.

*who is the ring leader is not of much consequence because I don't think anyone could be acquitted anyway.

Chad is so lucky he is not being tried, but he gets to hear what is coming out against him. Grrr.

MOO
IDK...JMO, but I think LVD is more the ring leader, CD is infatuated with her.
She is using CD to charm the others into cooperating, but when I look at the ones that died that were in her realm of her world, there are a lot more than CD's world.
I do think they BOTH were abusers but I think she lead the murders of Charles, Tylee and JJ, plus previous husband, Joseph Ryan.
While she may not have physically killed some of them, she mastered the plan to execute it.
I think Tammy was a joint venture, once she got rid of Charles, he then had to get rid of Tammy for them to be together.---
Enter Alex who was supposed to execute it but failed.
JMO and thoughts tonight.

And the chart should also include each person's "light/dark rating" (which is totally made up but underscores the real danger that CD & LVD brought to people around them. I noticed in one of the tweets today there was a link/list of various ratings for people & I think I saw that one of CD's son's was listed with a "dark" rating. I hope he is/remains ok. He's lucky his dad & LVD were arrested before they murdered him too. IMO and MOO.)

Oh, I missed that tweet regarding CD's son (hmmm... interesting).

CD received Tammy's life insurance. And, Lori was receiving the financial benefits of Tylee and JJ, and planned to continue to do so. If not for Kay & Larry, there could have been even more future victims. CD & Lori just needed to find more "gullible" (or I guess they'd call them "special") people if they ran out of money. Scary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tinatrue