ID - Doomsday Cult Victims - Joshua Vallow - Tylee Ryan - Tammy Daybell - Charles Vallow - *Arrests* #69

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"In a brief break that’s almost over, Lori has been real smiley and chatty with attorney John Thomas."
Lori certainly seems to not comprehend the gravity of the situation at all! All the smiling. She feels no remorse at all IMO.
Yep, if she's innocent she should be very upset and worried. She is neither.

In ZP's case there's proof (found in Arizona document releases) that she was cheering them on. She knew from Alex's text at the beginning of September that Tylee was labeled a dark portal. ZP's reply (paraphrasing): You'll know what to do with it when time comes. Immediately after Tammy's death she expressed her excitement for Chad and claimed she had a vision of a bride (Lori no doubt) getting ready.
I find it possible that Zulema had no hand in the murders, but she seems to still believe much of Chad and Lori's garbage.

Wait--What ?!?!?!?

She doesn't REMEMBER her Wedding Day-- was she Drugged ??? OMG

Plus she doesn't even know the wedding Date ??

In Nevada, there is no waiting period between the time a marriage license is issued and the wedding ceremony takes place. But it's still a two-step process and the wedding can take place anytime up to a year after the license is issued. So the date the marriage license is issued and the date of the ceremony could be the same or days (weeks, months) apart.

Getting Married in Las Vegas (official page for Clark County, NV)

But to address the issue, I never got the impression that AC and ZP actually had a deep love relationship. IIRC, ZP's son had no idea that ZP and AC were married.
Plus, who wants to remember the day they married a serial murderer?

I am starting to "see" the defence going with the "religious takover" as being the real killers............ And I think they are protecting the LDS Church quite well as they do this..

With Melanie G, and Zulema just "playing dumb" when they were both into the "religious takover" as well, they are just feeding the defence.

I remember very very early on, I felt they had to make the main focus the money, not the religious <modsnip>.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope that's the case, because she's not getting charged. If she believed in their garbage, she could have also believed that the murders were justified.
I think there are several people on the sus list, but they may have turned states evidence and be testifying against Lori or Chad, or both.
The list of women present at these events makes me wonder if other families were in danger.
A bunch of wackadoos, as my grandma would say.

JMO

I think there are several people on the sus list, but they may have turned states evidence and be testifying against Lori or Chad, or both.
The list of women present at these events makes me wonder if other families were in danger.
A bunch of wackadoos, as my grandma would say.

JMO
We haven't heard about the dark/light status of MG's husband, but she got divorced around 2019. Sarena's husband was labeled dark before she dropped out of the group (low trust level) and we learned that Brandon (MBP's husband) was Hitler's right hand in a previous life. He also had a huge life insurance policy.

I wonder what the status is with LVD and CD, I would have liked to see them together. Are they still "teleporting" to each other from their respective jail cells? Or has the "loin fire", cooled down?

We haven't heard about the dark/light status of MG's husband, but she got divorced around 2019. Sarena's husband was labeled dark before she dropped out of the group (low trust level) and we learned that Brandon (MBP's husband) was Hitler's right hand in a previous life. He also had a huge life insurance policy.
Yes, and there were others at these conferences, speakers, podcasts, and books, and readers how big of a following are we talking about here?
Was it only close connections, friends and relatives?
How did it take months before family and friends began to question?
Was it the regular moving?
The lack of close relationships with family?
The lack of the kids being in school?
Was Lori really that believable?

I cannot see how MG, MBP, AC, ZP, did not sense things were off! Those kids had gone missing and no one had seen them for eight months. See something, say something!

JMO

So Lori probably blamed Charles for their deaths?
She lost the big payout and she was pissed. I don't know if she blamed CV but it was easier for her to believe her kids were zombies and needed to die after that because that would be her only source of income. If the kids are gone she could keep the money all to her self and Mr Loin Fire. Ick jmo

Did he tell the police that CV was a zombie? No. And why was that?

He was told that LE were also dark.
If he believed Charles was a zombie there would have been no reason to lie about what happened.

He knew it was a set-up, he knew Charles needed his phone so that he could take JJ to school, he knew Lori was not scared of Charles because she was leading the dance with the phone (and probably his car key too) and provoking the situation, not giving it back or acting like a scared person would, and he did not leave Charles alone with Lori to get his gun from the bedroom, because Charles would have left the house knowing he was being set up. He'd already been in text with Adam that Alex was there and they were setting something up. There would have been none of the chasing and tackling him from behind and grappling on the floor waiting for Tylee to leave, he would have been already armed for the protection of everyone, he would have said Lori had asked him to stay because she was frightened of him, not because they were planning a fun day out, and as soon as Charles got threatening he shot him. He knew it was an absolute farce that Lori would invite Charles to take JJ to school, if he was a zombie there to kill Lori.

He knew Lori had moved to Texas to live with "Hiplos", the worst and most dangerous zombie of all, and hadn't been in any danger. He participated in killing defenseless children, his niece and nephew, who weren't a physical threat to anyone. Why did he write too many kids, revealing Lori's problem, if he thought they were evil, and why was he casual and smiling in a photo with Tylee and JJ at Yellowstone, taking them on a day trip, if he believed they were 'devils'? This was all about being a remorseless killer, for hire. He knew exactly what the situation was as soon as Lori and Chad left, even though he'd had their blessing, been cleansed, and there would be no reason for him to hide from the circle, and his wife, what they had done, or think he was in deep doo-doo, if he truly believed. A fall-guy, one who hides what he has done from other believers, has cognizance and was not a true believer, he always had the capacity for pause, and for doubt. IMO

I think Chad and Lori met and their psychopathic identities merged..Chad wanted money and power and so did Lori... but Lori was the one who knew how to get that money..they aligned as grifters...using LDS teachings to
ensnare more victims. both sociopaths immediately attracted to each other..both greedy and righteous.

I wonder if they will say that Alex and Chad murdered the dark zombie children at Lori's behest.

she hates Kay and Larry . mOO

If he believed Charles was a zombie there would have been no reason to lie about what happened.

He knew it was a set-up, he knew Charles needed his phone so that he could take JJ to school, he knew Lori was not scared of Charles because she was leading the dance with the phone (and probably his car key too) and provoking the situation, not giving it back or acting like a scared person would, and he did not leave Charles alone with Lori to get his gun from the bedroom, because Charles would have left the house knowing he was being set up. He'd already been in text with Adam that Alex was there and they were setting something up. There would have been none of the chasing and tackling him from behind and grappling on the floor waiting for Tylee to leave, he would have been already armed for the protection of everyone, he would have said Lori had asked him to stay because she was frightened of him, not because they were planning a fun day out, and as soon as Charles got threatening he shot him. He knew it was an absolute farce that Lori would invite Charles to take JJ to school, if he was a zombie there to kill Lori.

He knew Lori had moved to Texas to live with "Hiplos", the worst and most dangerous zombie of all, and hadn't been in any danger. He participated in killing defenseless children, his niece and nephew, who weren't a physical threat to anyone. Why did he write too many kids, revealing Lori's problem, if he thought they were evil, and why was he casual and smiling in a photo with Tylee and JJ at Yellowstone, taking them on a day trip, if he believed they were 'devils'? This was all about being a remorseless killer, for hire. He knew exactly what the situation was as soon as Lori and Chad left, even though he'd had their blessing, been cleansed, and there would be no reason for him to hide from the circle, and his wife, what they had done, or think he was in deep doo-doo, if he truly believed. A fall-guy, one who hides what he has done from other believers, has cognizance and was not a true believer, he always had the capacity for pause, and for doubt. IMO

Yes, I agree that Alex was Lori’s hitman and had been since she was in TX with Joe.
I’m not sure the reason matters, he justified it in his own mind as his logic doesn’t make sense. I think they had a relationship that was beyond siblings.
He tried to kill Joe because of his behavior with Tylee, yet he then chose to kill Tylee?

The interview with Alex’s ex wife is telling! Listen to that, from what she says the family was all a bit sick.

Law and Crime

JMO

Zulema never saw Tylee and asked Lori where Tylee was. "She had to be freed," Lori told Zulema. Zulema asked what she meant by that and Lori lifted her hand, put it up to Zulema's face and said, "Don't ask."
Zulema asked Alex how he felt after shooting someone following Charles' death. Alex responded, "He was a zombie." Lori told Zulema that JJ was going to have a very short life and at a meeting in August 2019, Chad said JJ would have a very short life because he was going to come right back as Colby Ryan's child. Alex believed all of this, according to Zulema.

RS & BBM
This testimony to me says it all about how involved C & L both were in the deaths of Tylee, JJ and Charles. They may not have physically done it by their own hand but they set the wheels in motion and manipulated everyone around them, especially Alex into believing people needed to die.

Alex’s death was either one massive coincidence or he took his own life in some undetermined way after realising he had been used and manipulated by C & L. I’d actually go as far as saying those in C & L’s ‘group’ were brainwashed. I’m not sure even now that they all realise they were in fact brainwashed and abused by C & L. They were all in some way used by them. Manipulated by Chad under the guise of religion, promising them they were special, would go on to do great things and be part of the second coming.

Imagine being in a position where you are terrified to be deemed as ‘dark’, you would do anything to remain ‘light’. In reality the ‘dark’ were actually the people they were most afraid of ruining their murderous plans and stopping them from getting the money they felt they deserved. Anyone they felt showed the tiniest hint of possibly getting in the way of C & L being together and getting money was instantly deemed either ‘dark’, a zombie or ‘possessed’. From the evidence we’ve heard this week, that is becoming all too obvious IMO that C & L had the power to erase anyone they wanted gone, without actually lifting a finger themselves (in the cases of JJ, Tylee & Charles, I believe Chad had a physical hand in Tammy’s death)

They are both master manipulators using religion to control anyone who they believe can be controlled. I believe it will take years and years of therapy for some of those in their ‘group’ to come to terms with the fact they were brainwashed and abused by this evil pair.
MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member