ID - Doomsday Cult Victims - Joshua Vallow - Tylee Ryan - Tammy Daybell - Charles Vallow - *Arrests* #69

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how each juror might be mentally processing the evidence they are seeing and hearing WITH the chatty, smiley and occasionally pouting defendant in the courtroom. I also wonder if they are dreading or curious to return on Tuesday.
At least they have a three day break … I am glad for that break as I am both dreading more light & dark zombie stuff, but am also curious about other testimony. … maybe they feel the same?

If he believed Charles was a zombie there would have been no reason to lie about what happened.

He knew it was a set-up, he knew Charles needed his phone so that he could take JJ to school, he knew Lori was not scared of Charles because she was leading the dance with the phone (and probably his car key too) and provoking the situation, not giving it back or acting like a scared person would, and he did not leave Charles alone with Lori to get his gun from the bedroom, because Charles would have left the house knowing he was being set up. He'd already been in text with Adam that Alex was there and they were setting something up. There would have been none of the chasing and tackling him from behind and grappling on the floor waiting for Tylee to leave, he would have been already armed for the protection of everyone, he would have said Lori had asked him to stay because she was frightened of him, not because they were planning a fun day out, and as soon as Charles got threatening he shot him. He knew it was an absolute farce that Lori would invite Charles to take JJ to school, if he was a zombie there to kill Lori.

He knew Lori had moved to Texas to live with "Hiplos", the worst and most dangerous zombie of all, and hadn't been in any danger. He participated in killing defenseless children, his niece and nephew, who weren't a physical threat to anyone. Why did he write too many kids, revealing Lori's problem, if he thought they were evil, and why was he casual and smiling in a photo with Tylee and JJ at Yellowstone, taking them on a day trip, if he believed they were 'devils'? This was all about being a remorseless killer, for hire. He knew exactly what the situation was as soon as Lori and Chad left, even though he'd had their blessing, been cleansed, and there would be no reason for him to hide from the circle, and his wife, what they had done, or think he was in deep doo-doo, if he truly believed. A fall-guy, one who hides what he has done from other believers, has cognizance and was not a true believer, he always had the capacity for pause, and for doubt. IMO
Alex and Charles used to get along fine. Before Charles' murder, Alex asked Lori if zombification could be reversed. After the murder he told ZP that he had no remorse because he killed a zombie. Both ZP and MG agree that Alex was a true believer in Chad's cause. He was told he had a special role in the group. The blessing he received afterwards was confirmation to him that what he did was right. People who were labeled dark were mostly unaware they were targeted. They only posed a physical threat when Chad/Lori said so and that changed with time, for example when different evil spirits entered Charles. Alex accepted C&L's explanations. (All IMO)

I suppose Tylee's hands were removed in an attempt to prevent identification. Now why would a complete stranger do that when dumping someone's body in a random backyard?
I asked once before but were her hands really removed? These people truly deserve death. If it means waiting in a cell alone for 25 years, so be it. They can communicate with their portals. These beliefs make me sick and angry! I don’t want them in prisons where they can communicate by letter or phone or through relatives. Or writing books! We know their inner circle was small but how many were influenced and still believe that doctrine?

I don't believe the state when they said they just found out about her old drug charges this week. We've known about this for years.

yep, this one had me scratching my head as well....
Must have been their way to make it evident...but not actually part of the case.

I am convinced ZP plays dumb pretty well.....
I hope we get other recordings or statements regarding the "real Zulema".

It was definitely all about money for Lori. The SS benefits. The 4K a month she banked from both JJ & Tylee.Otherwise why in the h would Lori not question why Chads kids got to survive? Because she was only interested in money. Probably would of not kept Chad around as the money dried up.
With Chad I think it was his ego.
He used his words to flirt,weave a fantasy.
I read he told other woman they also had been married in another life. IMO he & LVD would have become bored with each other.

JMO
For the love of everything good I want this to be over.
I’ve always wondered how Lori reacted to seeing Chad’s downscale Rexburg home. I almost said “digs” but came to my senses in the nick of time. I can’t imagine that she saw that as a proper abode for her goddessness.

What kind of jury could ever believe that Chad was framed? Who partially burned a body elsewhere and secretly buried the remains on Chad's property that was overlooked by neighbors? Who used Chad's tools to dig two separate graves in the backyard where soil disturbances would be easily noticeable? Who planted body fragments in the fire pit? Who disappeared the raccoon that Chad buried in the pet cemetery?
The butler did it.

I asked once before but were her hands really removed? These people truly deserve death. If it means waiting in a cell alone for 25 years, so be it. They can communicate with their portals. These beliefs make me sick and angry! I don’t want them in prisons where they can communicate by letter or phone or through relatives. Or writing books! We know their inner circle was small but how many were influenced and still believe that doctrine?
Just my take…
About Tylee’s hands … this poor child was dismembered, mutilated, and burned … obviously her hands were gone as the rest of her body. IMO I think Blake said she had no hands as she was referencing hands involved, then ending how Lori and Chads’s hands weren’t harmed but united in marriage two weeks after Tammy’s murder and both children buried in Chad’s backyard … by the hands of these two.

Does anyone know where I can find Nate Eaton’s notes for Friday afternoon? He always has such detail. Thanks so much.

Yes, and there were others at these conferences, speakers, podcasts, and books, and readers how big of a following are we talking about here?
Was it only close connections, friends and relatives?
How did it take months before family and friends began to question?
Was it the regular moving?
The lack of close relationships with family?
The lack of the kids being in school?
Was Lori really that believable?

I cannot see how MG, MBP, AC, ZP, did not sense things were off! Those kids had gone missing and no one had seen them for eight months. See something, say something!

JMO
It was reported early on that the core group involved in the zombie doctrine was small - about 7 people: Chad, Lori, Alex, MBP, ZP, MG, possibly DW, and a couple of other women who eventually dropped out. Another possible member was AB, a woman from Missouri.

Lori's move to Idaho from Arizona was the reason why the children's disappearance wasn't noticed right away. The alarm was raised with police within two months by JJ's grandparents, who tried to get in contact with Lori, but she was unresponsive and denied them access to JJ. She also used Tylee's phone to communicate with relatives and pretended Tylee was still alive.

ZP and MG didn't live in Idaho, so they did not notice when the children were gone. Lori told MG in mid-September that Tylee was at BYU. She told her in October that JJ was with his grandparents. Lori also informed ZP upon her mid-September visit that Tylee was set free, but wouldn't explain further. JJ was still alive. Lori's niece MBP visited Lori shortly before her husband was shot at in early October. By then both children were gone. MBP moved next door to Lori in November, so she must have noticed the children's absence, which she denied in interviews. It didn't sound credible.

Yeah, I mean she's accused of murdering them and I believe she's guilty. I guess I should have said 'up until December 2018, she appeared to many, including her husband, to be a loving mother. She didn't lock her children up, beat and torture them, deprive them of food and necessities, and otherwise show how much she wished they were dead".

JMO
TY. I understand what you meant. I think she fooled a lot of people for a long time. Judging by that one video of Tylee & Lori being interviewed by Gilbert police. Tylee seemed to HAVE to be the adult, calming LVD down.And it did not appear to be TRs first rodeo. Tylee’s life should of been fun and carefree …not full of Lori drama

all JMO

It was reported early on that the core group involved in the zombie doctrine was small - about 7 people: Chad, Lori, Alex, MBP, ZP, MG, possibly DW, and a couple of other women who eventually dropped out. Another possible member was AB, a woman from Missouri.

Lori's move to Idaho from Arizona was the reason why the children's disappearance wasn't noticed right away. The alarm was raised with police within two months by JJ's grandparents, who tried to get in contact with Lori, but she was unresponsive and denied them access to JJ. She also used Tylee's phone to communicate with relatives and pretended Tylee was still alive.

ZP and MG didn't live in Idaho, so they did not notice when the children were gone. Lori told MG in mid-September that Tylee was at BYU. She told her in October that JJ was with his grandparents. Lori also informed ZP upon her mid-September visit that Tylee was set free, but wouldn't explain further. JJ was still alive. Lori's niece MBP visited Lori shortly before her husband was shot at in early October. By then both children were gone. MBP moved next door to Lori in November, so she must have noticed the children's absence, which she denied in interviews. It didn't sound credible.

Ok, I kinda remember now how it all played out.
It would seem the two Mels had the closest contact to the kids and should have noticed? MG was there the night JJ went missing, from what I remember she and her boyfriend stayed in JJ or Tylee’s room And JJ went with Alex. All the adults were together the neTx day at Chad’s property- but no JJ in sight. Isn’t that correct?

I need to listen to MG’s testimony

Thx

Insurance money and maybe habit. She was married 5 times. Divorced 3rd husband and married again within 2 years.

Charles was shot and killed July 11 and on July 15, Woodcock says Lori called the insurance company. She was denied access to information on the account but two weeks later, Woodcock received a text messaYge from Lori.H

“It was a photo of the ‘change of beneficiary’ form that she must have gone digging for,” Woodcock says. “It named me as the sole beneficiary and she wrote, ‘Five kids and no money and his sister gets everything.'”

Over the years, Lori walked down the aisle several times.

Following the divorce from her third husband, Joseph Ryan, in 2004, she tied the knot with Charles in 2006.

However, within a year, Charles filed for divorce, claiming Lori believed she had become a god-like figure who was responsible for ushering in the biblical end times.
What happened to Lori’s 1st husband? Is he Colby birth father?

I wonder how each juror might be mentally processing the evidence they are seeing and hearing WITH the chatty, smiley and occasionally pouting defendant in the courtroom. I also wonder if they are dreading or curious to return on Tuesday.
As a juror I would note that the images of her daughter's dismembered burned pieces only momentarily subdued the defendent. Images of someone you loved's body hurt like that would produce hysteria and maximum grief in normal people.

Did her lawyer tell her to look concerned when the images were shown in court, and then she just forgot, as she did when flirting with the gullible deputy that responded to Charles death?

Just remenbered that Chad flirted with the responding Coroner after Tammy's death. She took his story hook line and sinker, even though their procedure was to report any unexplained death to the sheriff for escalation to an ME.

"Explaining" meaning explained by a professional with her med history, not her husband man-splaining away her death.
Maybe some training about what manipulation by psychopaths looks like after a death is needed for responders.

I’ve always wondered how Lori reacted to seeing Chad’s downscale Rexburg home. I almost said “digs” but came to my senses in the nick of time. I can’t imagine that she saw that as a proper abode for her goddessness.

I don't think Lori had any intention of ever setting foot in that home. she would liquidate it and Chad for that matter..
yes, her ultimate goal was always about money and status for herself...evil black widow...when I think about the way she
acted with the cop after Charles was murdered..I mean she could have cared less..she was nonchalant..like someone just told her her pizza was delayed or something..like "oh well...it's been that kind of day".

The kind of day when your brother shoots your husband dead and your child was there and there's a body ...and she has fast food and her big ole key ring and her big ol glasses...and just oh well..shi% happens. I don't believe the other husband died of natural causes nor do I think Alex did..I wonder if we will find out if she had policies on them..

Lori Vallow stone cold killer, black widow, family annihilator, serial killer beauty queen..mOO

What happened to Lori’s 1st husband? Is he Colby birth father?
Vallow's four former husbands are Nelson Yanes, William Lagioia, Joseph Ryan, and Charles Vallow
……

According to reports, Vallow's first marriage was to her high school sweetheart, Yanes, in 1992, and following their divorce, she then married Lagioia.

Vallow and Lagioia - the biological dad of Vallow's eldest son Colby Ryan - married in 1995, but parted ways a year later.

I thought I read she fat shamed beautiful Tylee. Seriously,and we know she got rid of JJ’s service dog.
I think she was always a self serving Narc.
Loved attention. IOW the family photos & motions reflected how she wanted to be seen. Appeared to used her husbands & kids as vehicles(appliances)to achieve her ego driven goal$ IMO.
To kill your own children then try to jockey that you, yourself,not be killed (death penalty). Well that’s the true Lori. Always out for Lori.

JMO
Didn't Lori claim that dark spirits could easily attach themselves to animals and then jump to people (or vice versa)? I think that part of the court testimony was stopped for being irrelevant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jangelyn