ID - Doomsday Cult Victims - Joshua Vallow - Tylee Ryan - Tammy Daybell - Charles Vallow - *Arrests* #69

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO the shooting of Charles isn’t relevant in this trial, which is dealing with the murders of Tylee, JJ and Tammy. IMO if the prosecution went there it would undermine both this case and the one pending in Arizona.

I believe that Arizona has made it very clear that they are staying out of, and in the background of Idaho.
But not to be forgotten.

IMO the shooting of Charles isn’t relevant in this trial, which is dealing with the murders of Tylee, JJ and Tammy. IMO if the prosecution went there it would undermine both this case and the one pending in Arizona.

Maybe part of his murder couldn't be mentioned outright, however, his death needed to be mentioned regarding his life insurance... showing LV wanted his benefits. ?? Or something like that... I'm thinking/guessing aloud.

In a way Lori's trial might be easier for the witnesses than Chad's. Chad's attorney might be more obnoxious on cross examination than Lori's (Thomas apologised to Kay for not letting her speak freely). I think ZP's testimony will be as important as MG's and I'm intrigued about MBP and AB's accounts.

It was also said in the opening statement that Chad's neighbor will testify about being introduced to Lori only a week after Tammy's death. Reportedly Chad and Lori were all over each other by then.

I don't think there is a doubt that JP will be more obnoxious (especially to MG). I'm hoping for bombshells from ZP and digital evidence.

It seemed as though Lori was doing just fine during morning testimony, chatting and smiling with her attorneys. Then, out of nowhere, had her meltdown on return from lunch.
Makes me wonder if Archibald chastised her about how uncaring and heartless she might be coming off to the jury. Justin Lum mentioned that when she came back, she was looking angrily at Archibald and sitting closer to Thomas - LINK

Couple of things I'm wondering about -

I'll have to listen again, because I may have skipped past it, but I don't remember them asking Brandon if he had a life insurance policy. I'll update with my findings.

Why didn't the State mention in opening speech that Charles was shot and killed by Alex, which wouldn't implicate Lori or on the face of it be prejudicial to Lori, if they went to the extent of getting Kay to testify about his life insurance policy, and the shooting at Brandon has been included to show common scheme/plan?

I don't think they asked to my memory. But they may not have because melani BP is not a ci defendant and would have nave the defendants too indirect in benefit- causing objections and side bars.

MOO

JMOO -- I think it's safe to say Alex and Chad did all the heavy lifting when it came to the murders.

I'm glad the judge ruled that Princess Lori had to remain in the courtroom. JJ, Tylee, and all those who mourn them deserve at least that much gratification.

I wonder if the Defense will promote the idea that Chad arranged all the killings and was the one who instructed Alex. I wonder if they will say Lori was so inundated with Chad's religious claims that she either thought Tylee and JJ really were taken over by dark spirits and the bodies needed to die in order for her children's real spirits to pass on--or whether Chad and Alex told her they had relocated the children to a safe place where they were being cared for.

I guess we will find out....finally...

Chad has to be squirming. All his manipulation. All his desire to be the lord of life and death.

Jesus wept.
I feel like the phone call he made from his car while LE was digging in the areas where JJ and Tylee were found will show that she knew they were buried in Chad's backyard. He told her they were digging. JMO

Bringing this over from the prior thread.

Post in thread 'ID - Doomsday Cult Victims - Joshua Vallow - Tylee Ryan - Tammy Daybell - Charles Vallow - *Arrests* #68' ID - Doomsday Cult Victims - Joshua Vallow - Tylee Ryan - Tammy Daybell - Charles Vallow - *Arrests* #68

I watched Nate's video this morning and he is correct, the jury and everyone else who saw those photos will never "un-see" them. I still see the photos of the toddlers murdered in the trial that I served as a juror.

Makes me wonder if Archibald chastised her about how uncaring and heartless she might be coming off to the jury. Justin Lum mentioned that when she came back, she was looking angrily at Archibald and sitting closer to Thomas - LINK
These were my thoughts as well. It was time for her to show emotion as a grieving mother. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper