ID - Doomsday Cult Victims - Joshua Vallow - Tylee Ryan - Tammy Daybell - Charles Vallow - *Arrests* #70

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any idea the ages of her kids? I sensed MG had issues with Tylee. Her tone with she mentions Tylee is not flattering. She seems to have not been around teenage girls.
What is MG’s relationships with her children? They don’t seem to be keeping her from traveling, so I’m guessing they are older or with their dad?
So when did she split from her ex? Was that action related to this end of times movement?

JMO
MG's private life is off limits here. She testified in court that Tylee was "disrespectful". If a teenager doesn't like you, you leave them alone. I can see Tylee not approving of her mother's ultra religious friends (that probably included Chad). When Tylee was younger she got along well with her friend's mother.

I so agree... I have felt her pain. Some of her pain is that she accepted some of Lori's manipulated stories around JR's behaviour against Tylee.

Sometimes, I just feel so badly how JR was set-up, and unfairly persecuted. In my mind, he just always wanted a relationship with his daughter. And both Tylee, and Annie were lied to, to make Joe a bad person.

Lori is truly an evil manipulator. moo. moo. moo.

You’ve sensed exactly what I have.
JR wasn‘t an angel and due to his distancing from his own family he did not have a support system. Then came Lori with Colby, and then came Tylee.
The torture Lori put JR through was cruel, and now we see the cruelty she can justify.
The wake of destruction behind Lori is wide and far reaching.
Her coping mechanisms prevent her from admitting fault and taking responsibility.

Karma is always on its way. And if Lori’s price is to feel all of the suffering she has caused in the name of God, that suffering is surely too much for one person to bear.
Will her armor ever crack? I don’t think she is capable of remorse or empathy.

JMO

Makes sense as all four of them were making a podcast that night of Sept 22.
Does anyone know where that podcast can be heard?
Does he have a family, exwife, children?
If MG was considered part of the inner circle, was DW also considered in that way?

Lori and Chad deal with people as commodities…
What benefit did Lori and Chad have for mingling with MG and DW?
Were they showing the property to MG and DW to brag? Or did they need funding? Or was this going to be where MG and DW would move?
Was that going to be where the end of times groups would be gathering?
Anyone know who the real estate agent was, or where this land was located?
Any ideas who was going to fund the purchase?

JMO
The podcast supposedly recorded on Sept 22 never aired. Next podcast aired in late November - early December, featuring only MG and DW. It was a three-part series about DW's life.

DW was also part of the inner circle. Chad tried to convince his cult members to pair up and move to Rexburg, which would be a safe area once the tribulations started.

it's a commonly used phrase in new age circles where it means places of high energy, usually where one will meditate or in this case levitate and meet with higher beings or light beings..or in this case become one, Jesus himself according to the accused.
Some geographical areas of the world are said to be portals, Sedona is one but there are many..
You mean where they will "try" to levitate, because there is no scientific evidence of levitation ever occurring. Same with the existence of these so-called "portals" in Lori's closet and in Chad's bed.

To my way of thinking, the very fact that these two liars and murderers claimed the ability to use spiritual "portals" to communicate should be enough proof that "portals" do not exist, in my opinion.

Makes sense as all four of them were making a podcast that night of Sept 22.
Does anyone know where that podcast can be heard?
Does he have a family, exwife, children?
If MG was considered part of the inner circle, was DW also considered in that way?

Lori and Chad deal with people as commodities…
What benefit did Lori and Chad have for mingling with MG and DW?
Were they showing the property to MG and DW to brag? Or did they need funding? Or was this going to be where MG and DW would move?
Was that going to be where the end of times groups would be gathering?
Anyone know who the real estate agent was, or where this land was located?
Any ideas who was going to fund the purchase?

JMO
I believe that DW was doing the buying but decided not to proceed. IIRC it was part of his testimony at Chads PH.

You’ve sensed exactly what I have.
JR wasn‘t an angel and due to his distancing from his own family he did not have a support system. Then came Lori with Colby, and then came Tylee.
The torture Lori put JR through was cruel, and now we see the cruelty she can justify.
The wake of destruction behind Lori is wide and far reaching.
Her coping mechanisms prevent her from admitting fault and taking responsibility.

Karma is always on its way. And if Lori’s price is to feel all of the suffering she has caused in the name of God, that suffering is surely too much for one person to bear.
Will her armor ever crack? I don’t think she is capable of remorse or empathy.

JMO

I remember thinking in the beginning days that no friends, acquaintances from the past were speaking out. Even the comments on the Eisenhower High School page, expressed a lack of remembering much about her. She was even a cheerleader. (There is such a typical 80s picture of her out there). I just feel she kept escaping various lives over all those years. Moving a lot, leaving husbands.... her way of leading a private life, where she could keep reinventing herself.
Even family relationships are stressful, it seems, but the lack of any longstanding friends or relationships is very telling.

When you really think about it, "best friends" Melanie and Zulema only go back a couple of years. In a life of relationships, that's nothing.

I remember thinking in the beginning days that no friends, acquaintances from the past were speaking out. Even the comments on the Eisenhower High School page, expressed a lack of remembering much about her. She was even a cheerleader. (There is such a typical 80s picture of her out there). I just feel she kept escaping various lives over all those years. Moving a lot, leaving husbands.... her way of leading a private life, where she could keep reinventing herself.
Even family relationships are stressful, it seems, but the lack of any longstanding friends or relationships is very telling.

When you really think about it, "best friends" Melanie and Zulema only go back a couple of years. In a life of relationships, that's nothing.

I can see that, and she may have been a bit of a flirt.
No woman can be flirty with other women’s husbands and be liked and invited to events.
Women don’t tolerate that in their friends.

It makes you wonder what kind of family life she had growing up. I’m one of five kids, and we are pretty normal, normal kids, some grandkids. What went wrong?

JMO

Thanks, Snoopster! Exactly what I was looking for regarding who’s who. Now another thing I’m having trouble following is the timeline on all this craziness. I’ve found a a couple of timelines online by various news sources but many seem obsolete as testimony comes out. Do you know of one that might be better than others - that perhaps they are updating as the trial progresses?
East Idaho news has a timeline with pics if that helps. Hidden true crime YouTube has a lot of info, as does Pretty lies and alibis. It may even be here in the media thread for them.

I don't think I'd seen this before. I have a hard time hearing all of what is said/sung, but I do hear the name's Alex and Julie Rowe.

At that point in time (mid to late September) nobody considered Chad, Lori and Alex a bunch of killers. Charles was the only person that was known to have died. Lori, Alex and Tylee stuck to the self-defense narrative and others didn't know that LE discovered several clues pointing to Charles' murder. An autistic child having a tantrum probably wasn't too unusual. The babysitter witnessed JJ having one as well. In another incident he scratched Chad's neck. But why would anyone suspect that Lori was capable of killing her own child? Or that it was a conspiracy involving Chad?
Someday in the future we will know more about this.

Unless, of course, we never learn more.

Melanie herself claimed in hindsight that Lori told her non verbally that Tylee was dead. (Phone call to MA FB friend/fan). Something prompted her to ask where Tylee's belongings were. Melanie claimed in hindsight that she didn't believe BYUI. Melanie claimed in hindsight that Lori's enthusiasm for parenting JJ was waning.

Charles was murdered by that time.

So: Ima theorize that a non-cult person would have realized that something was very wrong. But not necessarily as wrong as murder.

You-a theorize that it wouldn't raise much concern among friends- when there is a history of parenting that looked good.

You could be right.

I do agree with Deerrun that MG (and ZP) would not have been okay with murder. But by my theory, MG would miss the most obvious of signs of murder. And by yours, there really was not enough info to raise concern, especially in real time.

Do you know when Zulema got 2nd anointed? I speculate that she really did, as in in this life, and that it was possibly before she was sucked into the Chad thing. She probably had lived her life for a while not taking her guaranteed spot with the holiest of holies to mean that she literally do wrong without repenting.

MOO.

I don't think I'd seen this before. I have a hard time hearing all of what is said/sung, but I do hear the name's Alex and Julie Rowe.

Annie C. breaks it down. It is a grooming song. Alex is being given the honor of forgiveness and to follow the self appointed prophet and prophetess.

MOO

Annie C. breaks it down. It is a grooming song. Alex is being given the honor of forgiveness and to follow the self appointed prophet and prophetess.

MOO

You are awesome. I just searched her channel for the word Hallelujah and found where she talks about it and provides the lyrics. Going to watch it now.

If I'm understanding correctly, Annie C states that a reporter "buried" (Feel the Fire and/or PAP) podcasts (around the 27:35 or so mark). This was my first time hearing this. Well, well... now who was this reporter, and why was this done?

ETA: Also, I wonder about the mysterious (unreleased? buried?) recorded podcast in Rexburg.

Last edited:
If I'm understanding correctly, Annie C states that a reporter "buried" (Feel the Fire and/or PAP) podcasts (around the 27:35 or so mark). This was my first time hearing this. Well, well... now who was this reporter, and why was this done?

ETA: Also, I wonder about the mysterious (unreleased? buried?) recorded podcast in Rexburg.

I just started listening to this series too and had the same question

Thank you to those who have given me info and/or pointed me in the right direction regarding who’s who and the timeline. I’ve done a lot of reading and watching interviews this weekend and think I am much more caught up now. I do a couple of questions remaining…

In June of 2021, LVD was deemed unfit for trial but in April of 2022 she was found competent. Now I’m guessing that would be because she had been under the care of psychiatrists or psychologists who must have said she had improved in those 10 months and was now able to assist in her own defense.

But 6 months later in October of 2022, the judge suspended the trial until her competency could be determined. About a month later, in November of 2022, the judge ruled she was competent for trial.

Can anyone explain why they needed to do that again? Was it in any way connected to prosecution saying in May of 2022 that they would be seeking the death penalty? That is did that necessitate another review of her competency? Or did she give reason for her competency again to be questioned?

And the Judge ruled last month that the state could not seek the death penalty. I saw that the defense had requested this ruling based on publicity LVD’s mental status, and discovery. It seems the Judge only cited the discovery issue in his decision, but what was the discovery issue?

Again, thank you to all who have been following closer than I’ve been able that help me with questions like this that were likely already discussed but I’ve missed them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
distrustHUMANS24