ID - Doomsday Cult Victims - Joshua Vallow - Tylee Ryan - Tammy Daybell - Charles Vallow - *Arrests* #70

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
CROSS-EXAMINATIONS SO FAR UPDATE!
Kay W
- Defense asked why she wanted LVD to raise JJ in the first place*
Brandon B - Defense tried to raise doubt about why MP was divorcing him, whether he'd really seen what he thought he saw with the Jeep
R. Hermosillo - Defense asked whose weapons were in garage***; pointed out that LVD was in HI when TD was killed***
J. Powell - Defense pointed out that he couldn't hear what CD & LVD were discussing; pointed out that LVD was in HI when TD was killed***
Melanie G - Defense wants entire testimony struck; asks about LVD's church participation, things she did for JJ*; asks about religious beliefs**
Zulema P - Defense asks about religious beliefs**
Colby R - Defense asks about church participation, things LVD did for her kids*
A. Werther - Defense asks who called 911 and clarifies that JJ & TR were both in car at Burger King stop
S. Yncan - Defense asks if AC was arrested after CV's death & if the witness statements were consistent

* "But she's a great mom" defense
** "But CD brainwashed them!" defense
*** "But CD and/or AC were acting on their own!" defense

---------------

IMO - The Defense seems to be trying very hard with their objections to make sure that the jury believes CV's death was totally irrelevant to this case

'Douglass says Lori held a $2 million life insurance policy.
On Aug. 12, she changed the policy so her son Colby was 100% beneficiary.' ( Nate Eaton's tweet, up there)

So they'd decided to kill T & JJ by Aug 12th?

This factoid has come up before, but I don't see it as particularly damning, since Lori wasn't planning to kill herself (and there's no payout to anyone on such a policy if she doesn't die). This could have been an indication of who she most trusted with money, or who she felt was in best position to take care of her family, in the event of her death.

I would add that it wouldn't have been possible to fool or trick Tylee about about JJ's zombification/ disappearance.

JMO
Also, after Tylee was gone, Chad probably started visiting Lori more often. I never imagined that he had contact with JJ, but apparently he did. It's not impossible to think that he could have been present when the children died, if he could have sneaked out of his house. Tammy was still alive.

I feel the prosecution has so far to go. Everything, except the autopsies, has been
mot about Chad. They haven’t even gotten into Tammy’s death for which she is charged with conspiracy.
I hope the prosecutor isn’t trying to go for a lighter sentence for Lori.

I think the decision to kill JJ was made when Lori found out she wasn’t the beneficiary to Charles life insurance. Whether she would have abandoned him/given him to Kay I’m still on the fence about as Lori would not have been entitled to the SS for JJ had she abandoned him.

As for Tylee, IMO ( at the moment) she knew too much and as she got older, she would have been less easy to control. IMO, Tylee was not drinking the koolaid that Lori was offering.

Throw into the mix that Chad was done with child rearing and wasn’t going to do it again, and you have two dead children as a result.

That sounds plausible. So that would be mid July 2019 ( when Lori called Insurance & discovered she wasn't beneficiary)

Looking back at Zulema's testimony - Chad seems to have decided JJ was going to die early, at least by 'early August 2019' which fits with your theory. ( Testimony also has Lori with a plan to kill Charles, as early as March 2019)

otoh, much earlier, by Feb 2019, Lori is already 'done with JJ' (ambiguous ofc)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper