ID - Doomsday Cult Victims - Joshua Vallow - Tylee Ryan - Tammy Daybell - Charles Vallow - *Arrests* #70

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Chad's parents and children are probably going through this right now. MOO
I'm almost 20 pages behind because I've been busy the last couple of days, but wondering if this has been posted yet?

Yep! I think the catalyst for this was Lori receiving it knowing that she was going to receive the life insurance for Joe Ryan. I think that was unexpected seeing as they divorced acrimoniously so long ago. I think that was the light bulb moment for Lori.

IDK what to think Niky, because on Annie's site ( Joe Ryan's sister) it says the indictment states that CD & LV conspired to kill JJ & Tylee as soon as ' the day they met'
The quote can be found on Annie's timeline entry for 10/1/18 and Annie also wonders how this connects to J Mow

You can get caught up on what happened yesterday here.

Lori's Family Tree

1681945161210.png

Summary of tweets for Wednesday, April 19th - State witness: Rexburg Police Det. Chuck Kunsaitis returns on stand.

Nate Eaton
@NateNewsNow
·
1h
Back at the Ada County Courthouse. Rexburg Police Det. Chuck Kunsaitis will be first on the stand this morning continuing to testify about bank statements, credit card accounts and other financial information involving Lori Daybell, Chad Daybell and Alex Cox.

The interest from members of the public wanting to attend the trial in-person has not decreased. Many people telling me they've taken time off from work to be here. One woman introduced herself to me - said she drove from Sacramento to be here. Lots of folks from Idaho & Utah.

Lori Vallow Daybell is in the courtroom with her attorneys John Thomas and Jim Archibald. Prosecutors Rob Wood, Spencer Rammell and Tawyna Rawlings are in the courtroom. Lindsey Blake and Rachel Smith are absent this morning.

Rexburg Police Det. Chuck Kunsaitis just took the stand. Jurors are being brought into the courtroom. Expect a lot of testimony this morning to be about finances, bank statements, business documents, etc.

First document presented to the jury - a loan document for the Jeep Wrangler. The Vehicle was purchased in April 2019. Tylee began paying $599 a month in June. Automatic payments were made in June, July and August.

The September car payment from Tylee's account came back as insufficient funds. This is the Jeep seized by Rexburg Police.

Kunsaitis says the department seized the Jeep on Nov. 4, 2019. It was never reported missing.

Next document is an email dated Nov. 8, 2019 that Chad Daybell sent to Julie Black - a realtor in Hawaii. It says, "We are interested in seeing this property. Would the owners be interested in leasing this property to a clean couple with no pets or children?

Please let us know. Thank you." This email was sent three days after Lori and Chad were married.

Next document is subscriber information for Lori Vallow's SparkLight/Cable One account. This was for the Rexburg apartment #175 -- but Lori's rental lease agreement was for apartment #107. Kunsaitis says Lori leased in #107, where Alex lived, but she lived in #175.

Next exhibit is from Windstream Communications in reference to an IP address associated with Tylee Ryan's Venmo account. The IP address was registered to a Residence Inn in Kansas City, Missouri.

One hundred dollars was sent on Oct. 10 to Colby Ryan from Tylee's account with a message, "We love you." Lori was with Melani P. in Kansas City that day to visit friends. That Venmo transaction was made using Tylee's phone, Kunsaitis says.

Next document is a receipt from the Residence Inn in Kansas City, Missouri. Melani Boudreaux's name is on it and it says two guests were in the room. The IP address was tracked to this hotel on that specific date.

Wood asks Kunsaitis if he ever did any pharmaceutical searches when JJ Vallow was missing. The detective says he did. He submitted requests to agencies in Arizona, Hawaii, Montana and Idaho.

There were no records of any prescriptions being filled for JJ in any of those states during 2019.

Next document is from the state of Hawaii showing prescriptions were filled for JJ in 2015 & 2017. Wood asks Kunsaitis why he did a search for prescription history in Montana.

Kunsaitis says they got a tip early on that the kids may be being held in a Montana compound so officers followed up on the tip.

Wood shows Kunsaitis a document from the Montana prescription monitoring program showing no prescriptions were ever filled for JJ. Tylee Ryan's name was also submitted. No medications were found. Lori Vallow and Melani Boudreaux's names were also submitted.

Melani was living next door to Lori - that's why Kunsaitis says they searched her name too.

Next document is a letter from the Arizona Department of Prescription Monitoring Program. It says no opioids or narcotics were ever prescribed to the parties. Arizona only tracks opioid-based drugs, Kunsaitis says.

We are now viewing an email Lori sent to her accountant. She explains to the accountant that Charles Vallow died and she wanted information about how to forward tax returns to her new address.

The email is dated Sept. 9, 2019 at 5:03 p.m. Kunsaitis says Tylee was killed Sept. 8 or 9 -- so the email was sent "hours after we believe Tylee was buried in the backyard."

Flight records from American Airlines are being submitted for evidence. Kunsaitis says there is flight information for Tylee and Lori. Tylee flew to Hawaii twice = in February and March of 2019. Lori flew multiple times with American. There are no flight records for JJ.

Kunsaitis says on Oct. 23, the day of Tammy Daybell's funeral, Lori flew from Hawaii to Phoenix. She then flew to Idaho Falls.

As Kunsaitis is presenting evidence, Lori is taking notes in court/chatting with her attorneys. Jurors seemed focused on the testimony although I have seen a few yawns. They are allowed coffee, water, drinks but no food in the courtroom. Attorneys now meeting in a sidebar.

While we are on a brief break, I'll post this chart showing Lori's family tree. Our graphic designer Alex put this together.

View attachment 415747
you can make this bigger^^

Next exhibit shows Southwest Airlines records. JJ had six trips between Phoenix and Houston. His last trip was on June 16, 2019. No flights were found for Tylee Ryan.

Allegiant Airlines records are now being shown. There were no flights recorded for JJ and Tylee but multiple flights were taken between Mesa/Phoenix and Idaho Falls for Chad Daybell, Lori Vallow and Melani Boudreaux in 2019.

Next document is from Etsy. It shows that on Aug. 15, 2019, Lori Vallow ordered a glow-in-the-dark malachite titanium ring. The email on the order was lollytime@icloud.com and the shipping address was to a home on Four Peaks Place in Chandler, Arizona.

The credit card Lori used for the order was declined.

Wood has concluded his questioning of Det. Kunsaitis. Jim Archibald says he has reviewed all the documents and has no questions for Kunsaitis. The detective will be called again to discuss other items pertaining to the investigation, Wood says.

Mike Douglas will be the next witness but it appears he is not here. Rob Wood leaves the courtroom to try and track him down. Rachel Smith has joined prosecutors at their table.

link: https://twitter.com/NateNewsNow
Question: who is Melanie Boudreaux's parents? Summer? Alex?

I'm almost 20 pages behind because I've been busy the last couple of days, but wondering if this has been posted yet?
That Daily Beast article is locked to me.

However, remember that on November 4th, Rexburgh police seized Tylee's jeep from Lori/Alex.

I think that set in motion potential 'escape to Hawaii' plans, tho it wasn't until Lori was directed informed that police were conducting a wellness check on JJ, on Nov. 26, that they left.

JMO

That is damning for Chad! He was sending money to his kids as his property was being searched. To me, that clearly shows Chad knew what (who) was buried there, and he knew to get money moved out of his account fast.. Funny that this is one of the first things he thinks of. I can't say that my first thought upon police searching my property would be to send my kids money and almost empty my bank account. These people were so weirdly focused on money!!!

I thought he wanted to make sure they had funds to bail him out. Just a guess.

MOO

I think it was "The Perfect Storm."

Chad and Lori feeding off of each other.

Note all the compliments Chad pays her. It takes 2 to tango and these 2 together gave each other the nerve and reassurance to cross that unthinkable line.

Agreed, I think it is the absurdity of the justification and yet their normal appearance that makes this case so tragic, interesting, and frightening.

It appears LVD charmed and flirted and then manipulated and lied her way into people’s lives and money.
Was she always this way, or did she change from shallow to toxic?

How did she expect this to end? They acted as if there would be a future, no one would notice, what was their end game? Very very strange

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member