ID - Doomsday Cult Victims - Joshua Vallow - Tylee Ryan - Tammy Daybell - Charles Vallow - *Arrests* #70

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think there was a meeting of the minds. But where is the hard evidence. Do we get to assume that probably Lori and Chad wanted the kids and spouses gone so they could finally <modsnip - circumventing the profanity filter>? Of course they did. But they need to be convicted based on evidence. After 3 years of following this situation I personally believe they "conspired" to kill the kids and Tammy. But I am still far from being convinced that Lori (or Chad) specifically conspired to murder. I'm just not seeing good evidence.
Meeting of minds is all you need for ghe conspiracy part in Idaho. You don't need an act. Personally- I think they got there with Tammy already with that tantrum phone call about Alex not doing anything right by himself.

MOO

Last edited by a moderator:
BBM - I don't think the 'cult' conspired, I think it was just Chad and Lori and the reason why, is they wanetd to be together, just the two of them. The children and their respective spouses were merely an inconvenience, though the spouses had the added benefit of financing the dream of being together.

I am curious to know whether either of the children had life insurance? I think not, as they would have to be declared dead for Lori to collect and she didn't even report them missing.

Right.... she could not declare them dead. But I remember, way back, thinking that she DID CONSIDER this strongly.....
There are just people out there who know how to milk the system to the max. I think she was quite "smart" in this regard.

Just to clarify, that "as soon as" would not be asserting that they necessarily began plotting the day they met.

Instead, the indictment states a span of time, "on or about October 1, 2018 — January 15, 2020" (those dates are the day they met and then when they were in Hawaii without kids), within which, they must have conspired to kill Tammy. (For some reason, they give a different date range for the kids that starts from Oct 26, 2018 each time, it seems.)

thanks for that Steve. I intended to go read the charges again but the hearing was still happening. That's saved me a task.

I don't think he (or Thor) is important for this case. If he was a part of Chad's group (his past lives and dark/light rating are available), he dropped off before the castings started, because he wasn't present for any that we know of.

I believe Jason Mow was quite connected to both LV and MG in their heavy Going-to-Temple days, right around when Lori met Chad. I, personallly, believe he knows a great deal, though he does appear to have distanced himself to the max, so assume LE could not get too much out of him. And he did participate in PAP events, so I bet he heard and knew of some of the early and raw planning tidbits......
I had some old articles about PAP/Jason Mow, but they are now unavailable..... so have to say MOO

Last edited:
I meant to say that Alex did not have a motive of his own. Lori and Chad provided a motive to him in each case: all the victims were zombies. IMO Alex did shoot Charles and harmed both JJ and Tylee (we don't know how they died). It is possible that he was alone with the children, although Lori likely drugged them beforehand. Why did Alex miss not one, but two targets? Maybe he was surprised by Tammy's reaction. It was pure luck that he missed BB.
I suspect he did not get a fatal enough shot at Charles, either. Which is why a second shot and a longer than nec delay for 911. Charles wasn't dying and they didn't want him to survive.

I don't think Lori had the gun experience to take even one shot that hit. MOO

MOO

AFAIK - there was only the statement of Alex, Lori and Tylee (who was not present when Charles was shot), that confirmed Alex was the shooter. No forensics that I am aware of.
And remember that Alex said he washed his hands in the kitchen after shooting Chad and then put the gun back in hs room. Was that to remove blood or to remove gun shot residue from his hands?

And remember that Alex said he washed his hands in the kitchen after shooting Chad and then put the gun back in hs room. Was that to remove blood or to remove gun shot residue from his hands?
there was quite a gap wasn't there, between the actual shooting and the calling of 911 (according to the officers testimony yesterday). Plenty of time to clean and perhaps stage.
MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member