ID - Doomsday Cult Victims - Joshua Vallow - Tylee Ryan - Tammy Daybell - Charles Vallow - *Arrests* #70

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JJ just a baby, full of trust. Id love to wipe that smug look off Lori's face. I don't think the jury is fooled by her . I think
just the circumstantial evidence will convict her. I don't know how they thought they were going to get away with all this killing? I think Chad showed he could kill for Lori just as Alex had..so they didn't need Alex..and I don't believe in his death
as a sudden heart attack. Not for a minute. He knew WAY too much about Lori and Chad .mOO
Alex didn't die of a heart attack, it was a pulminary embolism. Its seems that Alex's death is just a weird coincidence.

It took 45 minutes of YouTube videos and 3 online articles for David Warwick to remember, "Oh yeah, I'm not supposed to be looking at these? Riiiight. /s

That sort of "the rules don't actually apply to me" attitude sounds exactly like LVD & CD.

As much as I want the State to heap all sorts of evidence and testimony on LVD, this guy needs to be thrown out.

MOO. IMO. IANAL.

Apparently Manson had an awful childhood. As far as we know Chad's childhood was fine, so I don't believe his crimes can be laid at anyone else's door in the slightest.

I'm still not sure that either CD or LVD saw these as crimes or ever will.

The depersonalization that begins with the "light/dark scale" moves quickly into the full-on zombification / dehumanization that allows for inhuman bodies to be freed of their demon hosts.

It's a simple, stupid cruel program designed to provide easy, blanket justifications for a host of crimes ranging all the way to genocide and it can be bolted onto any number of existing belief systems.

It seems clear to me that both LVD and CD are self-serving vainglorious grifters bored with their lives and dreaming of power and rewards way beyond their grasp -- but I don't see either ever admitting that.

Nope -- they're martyrs, persecuted for their beliefs, held before an earthly court whose authority they don't recognize, and retaining their mission to lead the 144,000 and be exalted once their higher power steps in or the world realizes its mistake.

These two are a lost cause. I would argue that they should be forgotten except that it seems like their fates might be salutary for communities who would prefer they be forgotten.

!!
'Warwick is being walked in. Boyce says an issue has been raised concerning the exclusionary rule regarding Warwick. Witnesses are not supposed to watch or read any other witness testimony. Prosecutor Rachel Smith will ask Warwick about this'

convenient
'Warwick says he became sick two weeks ago and was not able to come with Gibb the day she testified in court.'

It took 45 minutes of YouTube videos and 3 online articles for David Warwick to remember, "Oh yeah, I'm not supposed to be looking at these? Riiiight. /s

That sort of "the rules don't actually apply to me" attitude sounds exactly like LVD & CD.

As much as I want the State to heap all sorts of evidence and testimony on LVD, this guy needs to be thrown out.

MOO. IMO. IANAL.
it beggars belief

so witnesses not sequestered and he's allowed to testify?

All these people involved with Chad have weird personalities. MG and DW likely only married because Chad told them too, so they could be part of the 144,000, His words are very suspect. So they are married but live in different States. They kept their own names after marriage and they are distant. Riiight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jadea02