ID - Doomsday Cult Victims - Joshua Vallow - Tylee Ryan - Tammy Daybell - Charles Vallow - *Arrests* #70

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
'JJ was staying in Lori's room and Warwick was staying in JJ's room.'

I thought that Mel Gibb had since admitted that they both stayed in the same room that night?

also, I may have missed it, but I don't recall any attorney ever asking Warwick( or Gibb) what this nightmare was about. Anybody know? If you wake up in the middle of the worst nightmare of ur life, so bad you need help from other people in your house ( or you need an emergency 'blessing') wouldn't somebody ask you to recall a few details?

Basically - have always found this nightmare story a very odd coincidence

This nightmare story is a bunch of ... uhmm weird hogwash.

'Sounds like... I gotta call Daddy (Chad) AND Mommy (LVD) to bless me 'cause I had a bad, bad, dream.

These are grown adults!

Don't recall hearing this before, from anybody, that David contradicted or challenged Chad openly

'Warwick says he didn't believe Chad and told him he didn't believe it. '
Warwick seemed very determined to show that he was toeing the line with LDS leadership in his testimony. Makes me wonder if his own membership has been challenged because of his participation in this group.

"Warwick told Chad if the Lord was gathering 144,000, he belives it would happen through the prophet of the LDS Church." (LINK)
"Warwick says he didn't believe Chad and told him he didn't believe it." (LINK)
"Warwick said he didn't do business on Sunday" (LINK)
"Warwick said if that was the case, it would come through the prophet of the church." (LINK)

'Warwick asked to see JJ so he could give him a blessing if there was a problem'

thought that Warwick ( like Chad) were not entitled to give blessings, period. (According to LDS doctrine)

(Am also recalling Mel G's repeated insistence that she'd always been sceptical of so many elements of Chad's beliefs)

edited to add:
Yes @wnk very curious. Feels tailored. Also I don't recall a lot of this detail from his previous testimony. I'll need to go back & rewatch his old testimony.

Warwick seemed very determined to show that he was toeing the line with LDS leadership in his testimony. Makes me wonder if his own membership has been challenged because of his participation in this group.

"Warwick told Chad if the Lord was gathering 144,000, he belives it would happen through the prophet of the LDS Church." (LINK)
"Warwick says he didn't believe Chad and told him he didn't believe it." (LINK)
"Warwick said he didn't do business on Sunday" (LINK)
"Warwick said if that was the case, it would come through the prophet of the church." (LINK)

I would think he’s been questioned about it. It’s certainly the kind of thing that would draw concern.

I can't remember the name of the attorney who was first connected with this case, the one CD and LVD had arranged for, in Rexburg, before they went to Hawaii. I do remember that as soon as he realized the mess this case was, he boot scooted as far away from this case as possible.

Who arranges for an attorney before they go on vacation?

are you talking about the one who was there before Brian Webb and Edwina Elcox stepped down?

I can't remember the name of the attorney who was first connected with this case, the one CD and LVD had arranged for, in Rexburg, before they went to Hawaii. I do remember that as soon as he realized the mess this case was, he boot scooted as far away from this case as possible.

Who arranges for an attorney before they go on vacation?

had to find it...

On Monday, attorney Sean Bartholick, of Rigby, Andrus & Rigby, issued the following statement on the Daybells’ behalf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member